• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy's usmash slided really far today--have replay, seeing what happened

ADHD

Smash Hero
Whatever happened it was shielded and then I flew half the length of FD to the edge, I just was wondering if anyone knew about this or had an explaination

This happened again vs the ice climbers and it has nothign to do with the characters, it's weird let me check the replay out again I just dash attacked into a Usmash and it slide as far as sheik's DACUS

Okay after checking the replay I just got more puzzled. Popo got sent flying upwards from the dash attack and nana shielded but it had nothing to do with her shield, bc the usmash just slided across FD the length of sheik's dacus after the dash attack.....

IDK

Smash Lord
were you playing toon link? lol if you weegee and go on a custom full size ice stage and have TL dair right next to you you slide all the way across. anyway, TL's dair has no lag if it ends just as he hits the ground. therefore he can shield right after. when attacks get shielded players slide. If you were DACUSing or hyphen smashing and he shielded it COMBINED with the huge push of his dair, you would have been sent flying as such.

btw: ZOMG 666 posts.

ADHD

Smash Hero
EVIL!!!

No it was just shielded, I'm thinking one of the up smash hits got power shielded and it somehow caused it to slide

(vs kirbeh)

ADHD

Smash Hero
It happened to me again this time I have the replay but I don't have a recording device atm let me try and get a vid up

IDK

Smash Lord
It happened to me again this time I have the replay but I don't have a recording device atm let me try and get a vid up
do you have a mac with iMovie? because thats how i do it without a dazzle. they all have that camera on the top. or if you have a camcorder obviously... but that's even worse quality. lastly if you run a windows and have a webcam use windows movie maker.

Top Bottom