• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy's Moveset Discussion & Ranking Tier List

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Ok if its really that big of a deal to people about peanuts and taunts placement then I will move them. Where would you guys rather them be "accurately" placed?

:monkey:
lol to be honest I think this thread is only good for the move discussion thing that's been going on. I liked that part about this thread. I would put then where Fsmash goes, I guess. Kind of hard to rank moves, when you really need them all.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
I don't think people here can understand sarcasm over the internet. I'm talking in leet and still..peanuts are at the top the same reason why taunts are at the top
you and like 3 other people legitimately argued for the peanut gun for like 3 pages. The arguments were about versatility, damage, and gimping abilities. My best guess is that you were not trying to be funny and started to try saving face when you started making laser jokes.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
my best guess is that him and the three other people saw the penut gun as more than it appeared. it is obviously not broken tier like it is placed but it is a good move nonetheless. Its versatility, damage and gimping ablilities make it so the move has a lot of potential limited only by the user him/herself. in an effort to stress this it was placed in the highest teir possible and reasons were given for its placement. but again this is all a guess.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I put the peanut gun in broken tier because it is my personal favorite move. I have stated this various times in multiple threads. I also agree with Nynja that the actual move discussion of this thread is what we should be developing, not the tier placement of each move, especially since we do need or want them all. With the exception of taunts and peanut gun I personally think that I have tiered the moves rather accurately, if its that big of a deal then ill move them accordingly (even though we all know that tier lists are never really accurate)

So in short, can we please get off the subject of the actual tiers of the moves and focus on advancing the actual move discussion?

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
I don't know why you put F-Air so low. It is good.
meh its ok at best if your in the air there is really no reason to not use bair instead unless you HAVE to be facing forward for some reason.

Its power is pretty good it just has bad ending lag.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
wut im sayin is...
why be so concerned wit moves like f-air nd **** when he got barrells placed as "high"
da reason bein is becuz he found ways to use dat move as a constant projectile..also he uses dem to explode attacks like snake's grenade shield drop .. and he uses it like mk's tornado..

cmon diddy's dumba$$ moves got alotta potential think outside da box u diddy players

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
wut im sayin is...
why be so concerned wit moves like f-air nd **** when he got barrells placed as "high"
da reason bein is becuz he found ways to use dat move as a constant projectile..also he uses dem to explode attacks like snake's grenade shield drop .. and he uses it like mk's tornado..

cmon diddy's dumba$$ moves got alotta potential think outside da box u diddy players

Your telling them my secrets~!! Naw its kool. But yea I do use certain moves for odd situations lolz, barrels are too good.

And yo Dreadz I can try to get up some of our matches from yesterday, some of them were beastly.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Your telling them my secrets~!! Naw its kool. But yea I do use certain moves for odd situations lolz, barrels are too good.

And yo Dreadz I can try to get up some of our matches from yesterday, some of them were beastly.

if u can dat wud be great..

nd ninja link vs. m2k is instant classic.

Player-1

Smash Legend
you and like 3 other people legitimately argued for the peanut gun for like 3 pages. The arguments were about versatility, damage, and gimping abilities. My best guess is that you were not trying to be funny and started to try saving face when you started making laser jokes.
Because u CaN shoop da whoop it fast likd falcons lazer is sloow and yu cn't tripplle ****** jump shoopda who0p
Yes...because I was sooooo being serious when I said this

Top Bottom