• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong's Fire-Red Nuzlocke Run! [Current location: Vermilion City, 2 Badges, 6 PKMN - 0 Deaths]

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well, took a break, restarted a few minutes ago. Been grinding a little bit to get my Metapod, Boom Draw to level 10. I want a Butterfree that can hit all the upcoming Zubats for super effective damage. Also, I'm gonna COUNT all the Zubats I encounter in Mt.Moon.

SOON!

Took care of two more Spearows in Route 3, and that took care of those last 37 points of Experience.

Took ya long enough matey! It's funny, despite neglecting this Metapod for so long, it's the first Pokémon which evolved on my team, and even hit final stage. Not that that's so impressive with a Bug type, but still. Makes me feel a little better about it all.

So, now that grinding is all set and done, I won't have any need to stay at Route 3 anymore. Thank God. I get murderous vibes any time a Nidoran decided to face up. Yeah, I still want one. Or at least, something that doesn't get completely anihalated by Flying types.

Walking up to the Pokémon Centre, I meet this dude.

Probably the best deal of my life yeah?

In all actuality, it might. I already trained a Metapod, so this shouldn't be too bad. Besides, I can't get a Pokémon on Route 4 anyway. All I hope for is a good nature, for once.

He does call Magikarp a - secret Pokémon - though. I might actually be thankful for this later on.

MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, later on...

Sooo, welcome to the team McLovin!

Yeah, we gonna have good time togheter. You'll be useles for a LONG time, but at least since you're level 5 you'll be at least a little easy to raise.

Probably gonna pit him against Misty's Staryu and Starmie, then switch into PurpleHaze to gain MAX EXPERIENCE. Yeah, I'm thinking this true. Also, I'm kind of hypocritial that I want to raise a Magikarp, but can't be bothered with a Rattata or Pidgey. Oh well, blame it on the OP'ness of Water types.

McLovin ain't the type who ****s around! Serious McLovin is SERIOUS.

So yeah, all set and ready for Mt.Moon now! Damn, I hope I can at least catch a Geodude or something.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
All set and ready. Mt.Moon is gonna be climbed today!

For the record, am gonna count them all.

And as expected, the first Pokémon I encounter is...

I'm gonna catch it, otherwise I might have to deal with catching one in a cave where I can find better. Like, that cave where you need Flash where Machops are. I think Machops are pretty cute, and handy. Shame I can't get a Machamp on this one however...

Welcome to the team Zim Zimma!

At least Zubat can evolve into a Crobat. And well, Crobats go real fast and ****. This nickname will make me enjoy raising a Zubat much more though.

Going further, I get challenged by a Bugcatcher yet again. Oh, and I picked up a TM with Bullet Seed.

Meanwhile, PurpleHaze got some Experience on her!

Time for the first harvest! :awesome:

Yeah, that's right, got one of these badasses now! Less rendered, but still cool.

Also, I made PurpleHaze forget Poison Powder, and learned her Bullet Seed via that TM.

JUST LIKE THAT!

Am starting to love Ivysaur now. Might actually gonna use her more in Brawl, whenever I get to play that. Bullet Seed has quiet a lot of PP, so it's a handy move to have for now. I'll probably shaft Vine Whip for Razor Leaf as soon as PurpleHaze learns it, so I likely won't ever have the full Ivysaur Brawl moveset. Which I shouldn't... Cause that'd be like teaching Charizard Rock Smash. And Fly. :rolleyes:

Soon after this all, I encouter my second Zubat. And my newly evolved Ivysaur gets to Tackle it. This bring us on 2 Zubats thus far, which is decent. I defeat another Paras with PurpleHaze, and then challenge the Lass with her Clefairy.

I beat her using Hanky, and she gets to level 16, learning Fury Swipes. But I declined. Scratch is more accurate, and I wanna keep Low Kick and Karate Chop. Rock Tomb is also a preciously brought TM, and won't get replaced for a LONG TIME. Probably never.

Hanky beats the 3rd Zubat with Rock Tomb after this. Then, I go challenge the other Trainers, a Super Nerd with Voltorb and Magnemite and a Bug Catcher yet again.

Beat him with my own Bug. Which I thought was funny, cause he had 2 lv. 10 Caterpies, and a lv 10 Metapod.

After defeating the Lass, Miriam with her Bellsprout and Oddish, I decide to head back to the Pokémon Centre. Cause Hanky had it rough.

Did I mentoin this is nr. 12 already? Hope I ain't killing your family Zim Zimma.

Speaking of, I could grind that one up a little.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Grinded my team a little in Route 3. Mostly McLovin needed it. He's level 9 now, thanks to the help of Hanky. He couldn't have done it without her, as McLovin is still a fail pimp being a Magikarp.

Got back to Mt.Moon, and met the first Rocket Grunt in the game.

Pokémon gangsters? Tough ****. Let's see what you're worth. Wasn't quite prepared, cause Boom Draw is selected as my first Pokémon. It wasn't all that hard to beat him, naturally.

Found a Star Piece. Dunno what it does though.

17 Zubats thus far however.

Nothing really interessting happened yet, kicked all the Trainer's asses who I could find. Including another member of Team Rocket.

This is the last member I think? Taking over a mountain with just 3 men is kinda gutsy. But I prefer to just call it plain stupid. Wonder if this dude will give me a challenge? Probably not.

The Rocket Grunt proofed to be as easy as expected. Now here's this fella who's showing quite a... possesive side. Dude, it ain't all about material vallues man.

Totally gonna pick Kabuto though. Kabutops is awesome.

Got it. Now it's time to make my leave.

Zubat count is now at 21 btw.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
FINALLY GOT OUT! Zubat count in total: 22. Just ran into one before I finally got to the exit.

Saw those 2 Karate dudes, and had Hanky Kong learn Mega Punch. Scratch got removed. Felt we needed to step some thing up majorly. Normal Moves thus far are pretty handy for hitting everything with neutral damage.

**** BOY, Y'ALL IS IN TROUBLE NOW!

I love that image! Gonna miss it when Hanky evolves into a Primeape. :urg:

I also just realised that this is still Route 4. So, seeing as I purchased that Magikarp aka McLovin in the Pokémon Centre of Route 4, I'm shamefully not allowed to get a Pokémon here. Which kinda sucks, cause a Ekans would've been cool I guess. Grinding here for a bit.

Grinding was too boring, so I ran to Cerulean City WITH GOD SPEED. I'll heal up in the Pokémon Centre, and then kick some ass in the Gym and at that bridge.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Ass kicking time!

Yeah man, that's probably gonna happen. No need to drain though, Vine Whip or Bullet Seed will do more than nicely to.

The first two trainers where too easy. Even Exp. whored some with McLovin. PurpleHaze puts this gym to shame, not even damaged.

You're just only an extra step for me closer to my Gyarados...

McLovin decided to ridicule Misty by showing his face.

Got a level up for McLovin, but PurpleHaze couldn't defeat that Staryu in one hit to my surprise. Was quite anxious facing this Starmie, having already tanked 2 Water Pulses, thus knowing I'm slower (logically, Starmie is fast as **** AND I WANT ONE). Too bad my first, real actual challenge has a major type disadvantage. Should've learned that Starmie Psychic Misty...

Starmie knew Swift, and after almost OHKOing it with Bullet Seed, Misty used a Super Potion. Which I replied back to with two Vine Whips. After the level up, PurpleHaze learned Razor Leaf, and forgot Vine Whip. So I put those last uses of Vine Whip to good use.

Alas, the Cascade Badge is mine. Time to heal up, and face that homosexual of a luvDICK again.

Sup luvDICK? Long time. Ready for some ass whooping?

Mega Punch looks quite flashy. This became a critical hit.

Am already scared ****less for the revenge I'll get on this. Ever heard of the saying : 'Never hit the smart kid?' Am lucky it only knows Teleport for now. Anyway, Mega Punch did the trick. And it still looks nice :love:

A Rattata came next, a simple Karate Chop took care of it.

Rock Tomb hits for super effective again. Yeah Charmander, get used to this. IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE!

HOLY ****!!! Ember hit for critical damage, nearly killing Hanky! Am very lucky Rock Tomb hit next turn, cause otherwise I'd have to deal with a death I couldn't take...

Yeah later dickbutt. I swear I'd push you off that bridge if you killed Hanky Kong...

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Good job with the rival battle, the Nugget Bridge trainers shouldn't be that tough, and just as a reminder, the grass to the west of the bridge is a different route than the grass to the north (if I recall correctly)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Thanks y'all. Yeah, the Nugget Bridge won't be that much of a challenge. Great people are enjoying the screens, cause it's quite a hassle to update like that. I generally make 2 screenies for every move I make, so that limits my progress a little. But as long as people enjoy it, I'll continue.

I really should train up other Pokémon than PurpleHaze and Hanky Kong. The rest of my team is quite lagging behind. Thinking of lieveling my Butterfree and Spearow most now. I hate being affraid of birds all the time. That Mega Punch critical against luvDICK's Pidgeotto was a lucky one.

See no oppertunities yet to train up my Zubat, Zim Zimma. Or Magikarp. I might take one of them to the Day Care as soon as I can. I really want a Gyarados, would be such a awesome addition to my team. Quite the confidence booster he'd be. Though I really want a Rock or Electric type, or even a Psychic type. I need some more diversity,

Pokémon want list:
Diglett
Meowth
Pikachu
Magnemite / Voltorb
Rhyhorn
Machop
Nidoran
Slowpoke
Drowsee

Also, I'm allowed to catch Snorlax right?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Thanks y'all. Yeah, the Nugget Bridge won't be that much of a challenge. Great people are enjoying the screens, cause it's quite a hassle to update like that. I generally make 2 screenies for every move I make, so that limits my progress a little. But as long as people enjoy it, I'll continue.

See no oppertunities yet to train up my Zubat, Zim Zimma. Or Magikarp. I might take one of them to the Day Care as soon as I can. I really want a Gyarados, would be such a awesome addition to my team. Quite the confidence booster he'd be. Though I really want a Rock or Electric type, or even a Psychic type. I need some more diversity,
I have a Venomoth on my Leaf Green game. It's not a Psychic type, but it does learn some good Psychic moves from leveling up and by TM.

I always found it odd that Pokemon like Venomoth and Ariados could learn Psychic moves despite being weak to Psychic.
How do insects and arachnids even learn psychic powers in the first place?!

----

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
You can catch Snorlax if he is the first Pokemon you encounter in that area. This shouldn't be that much of a problem though.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Nah that will be no problem at all, seeing he's in the beginning of one route, and on another, there's no grass only water and that's way before I get Surf.

Am kinda bothered with Hanky's Bold nature though. She's a major force in my offence thus far, but a nature which cuts down Attack power majorly I'm sure gonna be in some trouble later...

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Nah that will be no problem at all, seeing he's in the beginning of one route, and on another, there's no grass only water and that's way before I get Surf.

Am kinda bothered with Hanky's Bold nature though. She's a major force in my offence thus far, but a nature which cuts down Attack power majorly I'm sure gonna be in some trouble later...
Well majorly IS 10% so it shouldn't be that big of a deal I have an arcanine with a calm nature (-Attack +Sp. Defense) in my nuzlocke and he's working out fine :p if worst comes to worst you could adopt the concept of EV training to give a small boost to your attack stat.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
for in game stuff, natures don't matter, since you're training your pokes your stats will be much higher than those of other trainers (as they are all "untrained")

really don't worry about that, but this is quite entertaining, i might do a nuzlocke run sometime after seeing this

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Thanks bro. Am thinking of continuing my adventure tonight. Haven't played since my last update.

Speaking of natures, no they don't matter too much in game, but there's quite a difference in offense when you have a Attack buffing nature opposed to a Attack nerfing nature. I really just wanna make sure my Mankey aka Hanky Kong hits as hard as she can, so she'll be a survivor.

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Thanks bro. Am thinking of continuing my adventure tonight. Haven't played since my last update.

Speaking of natures, no they don't matter too much in game, but there's quite a difference in offense when you have a Attack buffing nature opposed to a Attack nerfing nature. I really just wanna make sure my Mankey aka Hanky Kong hits as hard as she can, so she'll be a survivor.
I agree in the case of Mankey being able to dish it out to the best of your ability is vital because he doesn't really have good enough defenses to fall back on if he slips up. Again, I suggest you may want to consider doing some casual EV training to boost that attack a little bit :p

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Feed Hankey all the Proteins you find. Nice boost of 10 Attack EVs right there.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I agree in the case of Mankey being able to dish it out to the best of your ability is vital because he doesn't really have good enough defenses to fall back on if he slips up. Again, I suggest you may want to consider doing some casual EV training to boost that attack a little bit :p
Will try that, as well as making her chow ALL the Proteins I find. However, which Pokémon give me Attack EVs? Was thinking Nidorans, but I have little lucky encountering them. Been focussing a little on Speed EVs.

Do agree that Mankey in general is too frail to be taking hits. So a lack in Attack is really bothersome. A Primeape can get about +/- 280 Attack MAX with a hindering nature for Attack, opposed to a +/- 320 (I think) Max with a benefitting nature. So that kinda sucks.

Should've played R/B/Y or G/S/C instead I guess? :rolleyes:

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Will try that, as well as making her chow ALL the Proteins I find. However, which Pokémon give me Attack EVs? Was thinking Nidorans, but I have little lucky encountering them. Been focussing a little on Speed EVs.

Do agree that Mankey in general is too frail to be taking hits. So a lack in Attack is really bothersome. A Primeape can get about +/- 280 Attack MAX with a hindering nature for Attack, opposed to a +/- 320 (I think) Max with a benefitting nature. So that kinda sucks.

Should've played R/B/Y or G/S/C instead I guess? :rolleyes:
Well Ekans and paras have attack EVs fighting other mankeys is good too :p

Comatose

Smash Apprentice
Paras gives attack evs. And since you'll find nothing but parases on I believe b1f of mt moon, its a great place to ev train attack

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well Ekans and paras have attack EVs fighting other mankeys is good too :p
Cool thanks!

Can't go back to Mt.Moon though. So no Paras hunting. Wish I did this though. But fighting Ekans should be no problem now with Mega Punch. Intimidate will annoy me though.

Haven't yet found the TM for Thief.

Also, playthrough will continue in roughly 4~5 hours.

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Cool thanks!

Can't go back to Mt.Moon though. So no Paras hunting. Wish I did this though. But fighting Ekans should be no problem now with Mega Punch. Intimidate will annoy me though.

Haven't yet found the TM for Thief.

Also, playthrough will continue in roughly 4~5 hours.
Cool :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Looking forward to the next update. :chuckle:

And be careful when you come across any Charmanders, like in my pic. (and my Charmander will never be responsible for any possible deaths to your team)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
So. Hanky can officially be having a second nickname, which'd I call Six Steps From Death. Been training a lot against Ekanses, and it's been going well. Still, a whole level up fought against Ekans only to get +2 Attack is kind of discouraging. Hoping next level up will be better. The battles against Ekanses went smooth, all Mega Punches usually lead to a OHKO. Though Rock Tomb... It missed 5 TIMES IN A ROW. Just terrible. The Ekans in question was like, lv 12 and did about 50% damage in total, if not more. When I defeated it, a next Ekans survived a Mega Punch, and poisoned Hanky with Poison Sting. Ran to the Pokémon Centre and managed to let her survive with 6 HP left.

You deserve your new Gangsta nickname fully, Hanky. If a female Mankey named Hanky wasn't enough reason to fear you already. Felt no need to learn Focus Energy either at level 21, cause I basically don't need it. HANKY IS PUMPED ENOUGH!

So, taking down a grand total of 46 Ekanses, and gaining 3 level ups in total, I would've expected major stat boosts in Attack. However, first two level ups it only raised by 2 each time, and the last time was +3.

Would've expected more, but ahh well, nothing to be done about.

Just hope I can make you survive this Hanky. Hanky is at this point easily my favorite Pokémon. And has been a very, very valluable team member. Will challenge the rest of Nugget Bridge now, which shouldn't be too hard.

Two images to show a in between progress:

Well, No.3, all others haven't damaged me yet, how about you?

Nothing again. He at least admitted on being 'stomped flat' though. Now hand me those damn Poké Dollar$.

Nr.4 was cause for a retreat though. Not cause of the damage, but cause Hanky Kong got a case of being poisoned... Again. Damn, Poison Point. WORSE YET. It was caused by a Nidoran. And I want one of those, badly. Don't even care if it's male or female. Nidoking and Nidoqueen are both cool.

After beating a Camper, and had an awesome Mankey vs Mankey duel that ended with just one Karate Chop, I met this dude.

Turns out to be a Rocket Grunt in disguise. SAY WHAT!? Never would've suspected that of coarse. :rolleyes: After going all El Pachino on me with 'I'll make you an offer you can't refuse', I'm forced to beat down his Pokémon. Which till today is kind of troubling me. Cause, what the hell did his Pokémon do wrong in the first place? I'll pretend to myself that I never questioned this however.

So anyway, after beating another Camper and his Ekans (Mega Punch LOVES to crit against all Ekanses I've faced on the bridge thus far), I stand before a piece of tall grass in Route 24. Time to meet a new friend!

If it's an Abra I'm quitting for today... Those guys are impossible to catch!

Oh well, it's an Oddish. They aren't too bad however. I'd totally WANT one if I had just chosen a Charmander or Squirtle, however, with a stronger strain Grass Pokémon on my team, training Oddish shouldn't be needed. It's quite a high level now however, so I'll just catch it. And perhaps focus this little dudette on status alliment attacks as Poison Powder and Stun Powder. Anyways, let's try and catch it.

One Rock Tomb took enough to bring it's health down to make it catchable. Which is great, as well as having a Oddish, but Hanky is poisioned... AGAIN. Despite being good in battle, this is not your lucky day huh Hanky?

Nickname time for Oddish.

That's what you get for not being as strong as PurpleHaze. Ah well, at least you're part of the main force now. I'll probably bench that Zubat from earlier, or put it in the Day Care. Probably the last option.

It has a Hasty nature btw. Which is great actually. Plus Speed, minus Special Defence. The advantage in Speed COULD at times make you more reliable than PurpleHaze, but we'll have to see how things go. Anyway, I could probably pit PurpleHaze against some Oddishes now, cause they give Sp.Atk EVs.

Will be grinding / EV training for a bit. Hope y'all enjoy this so you didn't have to wait for a lousy update as I didn't play yesterday.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Oddish is a nice pickup in case PurpleHaze goes down.
Good job with the rival battle, the Nugget Bridge trainers shouldn't be that tough, and just as a reminder, the grass to the west of the bridge is a different route than the grass to the north (if I recall correctly)
And reposting this so you don't forget.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Thanks! Will take a look at it. And yeah, WhiteWidow will certainly turn out useful when I run out of PurpleHaze would die. Not that I'll let that happen, but it's good to be prepared. Been training my Spearow, Cloud90 a bit more. Felt that one could be a good addition to my offensive tactics if trained more. PurpleHaze will battle WhiteWidow's family in Route 24 afterwards. And after that, I'll look for a new soldier in the next route. Or I might just decide to pamper up McLovin a bit with training. I want a Gyrados badly you know?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Grinding has it's certain advantages. Cloud90 gained a quick few 8 levels or so, and it's level 20 now.

Which means...

Good job soldier! You worked hard to earn your promotion. Will depend on you a lot more from now on however, so be prepared.

It's now PurpleHaze's turn to work some sweat. Unlike as I did with Cloud90, am gonna target Oddishes only to raise Special Attack as much as I can.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
oh man I just remembered Spearow gets Aerial Ace at 25 and Fearow can't learn it for some reason. Either way, perhaps also giving PurpleHaze some HP/Def EVs for tanking?

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Grinding has it's certain advantages. Cloud90 gained a quick few 8 levels or so, and it's level 20 now.

Which means...

Good job soldier! You worked hard to earn your promotion. Will depend on you a lot more from now on however, so be prepared.

It's now PurpleHaze's turn to work some sweat. Unlike as I did with Cloud90, am gonna target Oddishes only to raise Special Attack as much as I can.
Hmmm I did a small amount of research, Fearow is very similar to primeape stat wise XD He's 5 points higher in speed at a loss of 5 attack and you can give or take the other stats. But being a fighting type certainly helps... And there is the fact that Fearow has a somewhat limited movepool... Either way Fearow has potential.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Haven't thought of Defence or HP EVs for PurpleHaze, but it'll surely all be fine when I find a cave again with 1000s of Geodudes. Might not happen for a while, but good idea still! Thanks.

Didn't notice that about Fearow and Primeape though. Good find. I thought that that was perhaps also the reason why I felt like training the Spearow before all other Pokémon. Did a little grinding of 3 levels for Boom Draw, my Butterfree to. Lv 15 she is now. Still a little underleveled.

Can't wait till I get that VS Seeker in Vermillion City though. It's probably my favorite item in Pokémon ever. SO HANDY for EV training, like whoa. Same with experience. And money. I think the VS Seeker alone will prevent me from a lot of deaths happening.

Have stopped playing for tonight though. It's... Very late around here.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I get that you probably want to keep the segments of the Nuzlocke separate from each other and separate from your posts that are not segments of the run, but if it's only been a couple hours since your last post and you want to make another one, you should just use the edit button instead of making another post. One or two instances of double posting isn't a big deal, but you shouldn't make a habit of it.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I get that you probably want to keep the segments of the Nuzlocke separate from each other and separate from your posts that are not segments of the run, but if it's only been a couple hours since your last post and you want to make another one, you should just use the edit button instead of making another post. One or two instances of double posting isn't a big deal, but you shouldn't make a habit of it.
It's mostly for notifying people it's a new post, if they already view the other one, tbh.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's mostly for notifying people it's a new post, if they already view the other one, tbh.
I understand that too, and I don't have a problem with it to a minimal extent, but there's been a lot of double posting here. If it's been less than an hour since the last post, I don't think too many people are going to have already viewed it.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'll try to double-post less in here then. My apologies. Next update might be posted in an hour or 3. And if there are no new posts till that point I'll edit this post okayyyy?

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
I'll try to double-post less in here then. My apologies. Next update might be posted in an hour or 3. And if there are no new posts till that point I'll edit this post okayyyy?
-insert post here to remove double post problem- >:D

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Sorry for the break peeps! Here's my current team. Started my playthrough just now. Promise I'll stay extra long this time cause I kept people waiting!

PurpleHaze took lead again. Could still level up some dudes. Thinking of dumping McLovin in the Day Care for a bit when I get there.

This is my current location.

Just beat that Hiker. Only had Geodudes, so PurpleHaze did basically everything. Anticipated this early ofcoarse.

Anyway, that grass is hiding another (valluable?) member of my team, so I'm gonna take a look at what I'll find. Whatever it is, I just hope it has a good nature, for once.

DUDE!

LIKE REALLY!?

I am NOT gonna catch that obviously... :facepalm: Ran away. Like a little *****. PRINCIPLES YOU CALL THEM! So next up, I beat some trainers. Was no problem.

Now this guy came up. He was pretty cool.

So I tricked him, and I got a TM in return. What a douche I am! This TM is Secret Power. Not like I really need this (no Secret Bases around unfortunately :c ) but well, you never know.

Meanwhile, this Clefairy who's Bill stares deeply into my soul. I could go talk to it. Or steal it. That Lass outside I just beat was looking for one after all. :cool: Helped him out and got that S.S. Anne ticket. You don't wanna go to a party? Cool. I'll get drunk in your place then. Your loss.

Back in Cerulean City, I heal up some at the Pokémon Centre, pass through a house that has been robbed. And I meet this innocent bystander here. Who challenges me to a Pokémon battle, and ****. I beat him, and get his TM, which contains Dig. Cool. Could teach it to Mankey for the next Gym I guess?

Rather YOU than ME man. If you can make my Magikarp, McLovin till like level 19 I'd be grateful. BE SURE TO MAKE HIM SPLASH! He loves to Splash.

You know you can't eat them right? Anyway, see ya later McLovin. I'm too weak to be able to handle your Splash now, so I'm gonna do some soul searching. No, no really it's not you, it's me. Hope you understand. :sadeyes:

So yeah, Route 5. Hoping for a better potential partner than a Weedle now...
OH YES! You will definitely do! Meowths are handy, they have Pick Up, can do Pay Day. Learn Dark attacks... Yeah, you will do little buddy!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'll use this post so you don't have to double post. Anyways, hopefully you won't have any deaths anytime soon.

Top Bottom