• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Tournament Results Thread

Napos

Smash Ace
Even though Whobo is bigger..NM pounds is going on the 4th. Dekar and Me are diddy mains going in. :3

I'll put results up.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I uploaded what vids I had of you from wato. Smashed together is out of my hands bro :laugh:

:phone:

CYVE

Smash Journeyman

eviljar626

Smash Rookie
hey so I know this should be asked somewhere else just wondering if there has been any extensive testing on the infinite for diddy. I have seen all of derkars vids on the different types of infinites just wondering which characters need which one and which characters cannot be infinited. This is mainly pointed at Zinoto because I have seen him do it on multiple characters

Count

Smash Champion
There is a really old tournament results thread that I stopped updating after a certain point that has a bunch of ancient results if you want to add those as well.

Gamer_Mason

Smash Apprentice
Out of State (2/26/13) Revo #1
Defeated McManthony (2-0), Defeated Docta Who (2-0), Defeated Garret (2-0)(losers),
Lost to Jonix (1-2)(winners), Lost to The Ultimate Spicy (1-2)
Placed 7/24
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=12291
Diddy 100%

Out of State (3/30/13) Best Bout March
Defeated Alien (2-0), Defeated Tudios (2-1)(losers),
Lost to Brick (0-2)(winners), Lost to Eggz (0-2)
Placed 4/7
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=12323
Diddy 100%

I really feel like I shouldn't consider these out of state because Washington doesn't run Brawl tournaments and Oregon is my only real option.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lol nah, it's just that not too many Diddy's are playing so no one has been posting them. you should still post them though, I didn't even know anyone played Diddy out in Oregon lol.

Top Bottom