• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lol @ seeing quickedits in real time thanks to the new.. updating thing :mistyface:

So Zac, what if X1 really is Dixie Kong, but not mafia? Do you think that's impossible?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@Asdioh

Forum Mafia is not my flavor, i'm impatient and can't play long games, doesn't mean i don't know how to scumhunt, just playing long games like this i can't manage and personally it's a hand-full.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
sure - i love playing mafia but only EM style, i hate being called dumbtown when i'm so successful in EM and i know i can scumhunt.

i feel people are annoyed with me and let alone i am annoyed with myself so yeah

besides like i have said, this is not my flavor, but EM is a ****-hole now so lol.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So we're lynching UTD then.

He obviously has a reason to not indulge this information and its looking hella scummy. If he was town, he would have no problem telling us his fake safe claims since he already claimed his real role and character. What he's doing has no pro-town implications.

He's lying and its a scummy lie. He needs to die.

More UTD votes please.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
This is rediculous.

You're hiding soo much stuff from us that it's not even funny >_>;. I really want to believe you're town because either you're masons or you're just... ugh. That and one person has completely avoided you and can pretty much be confirmed your partner, so he's pretty much outed too.

Safe claims yes please.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
This is rediculous.

You're hiding soo much stuff from us that it's not even funny >_>;. I really want to believe you're town because either you're masons or you're just... ugh. That and one person has completely avoided you and can pretty much be confirmed your partner, so he's pretty much outed too.

Safe claims yes please.
I've been trying to narrow it down to figure out who it might be.. seems like it might be DH or Roxy, moreso DH.

Soooo

ummm... yeah? I don't see what the big deal of saying who it is is. :x
Gotta go to work soon again.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh, what should I do?
\(o_o)/

do what Roxy says I guess. I'm not really planning on lynching you right now.

My current thoughts:
-Tery needs to post more, and he's also highly scummy
-This is probably my fault, but for the life of me the stuff Dark Horse/Nabe have posted just slips my mind. It's probably just my "I don't know these people and can't associate their names/avatars/personalitites with what they've said"
-Soupamario is frustrating me because I think he's town but he hasn't really helped and now is trying to replace out >_<

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
My safe claim is Diddy Kong and my partner's safe claim is Tiny Kong. I proposed safe claims cause I didn't want to out my partner... since so many of us have name claimed and it would be easier for scum to pick out my partner using process of elimination.

Now that you know this, what good does it do you?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
He phrased it wrong. His real claims are diddy and tiny, there are no safe claims.

I don't like all this lying. Why couldn't you have just said u were masoned to diddy kong and not out him.

I don't like how you went about this at all. At this point, people are just going to look through the thread and see who your buddy is anyway, based on lack of connections. I would claim your mason partner for us. Town is in a pretty good spot, as many townies are being cleared left and right. If we can get you and your partner cleared for toDay we have a very high chance of hitting scum.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Stop hiding your partner. There is no way that it can hurt town. We get another confirmed townie after all.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Oh okay.

LAL?
LAL is dumb.

I can see what he's doing, and I can see the traps he put in place to see that his partner is not outed. Personally, I am leaning more null again. But I am going to need to know his partner and have him confirm this before I can move on.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
But I am going to need to know his partner and have him confirm this before I can move on.
If you go after my partner today as the lynch target I'll just tell you before you lynch them. So don't worry about that.

If during future days you go after my partner, he/she can claim and point to my post that proves he/she is my partner. So don't worry about this either.

Do you still need to know who it is?

Purple

Hi guys!
Isn't there's a head mason? and if the head mason dies the entire cast of masons die? That's quite important and i could see why he doesn't want anyone to know.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yes. I do. I want to think about our lynch candidate in length today and I want as many cleared townies as possible so I can go back through the thread and look for connections.

@Roxy, no. I think hes a closed mason. Just the two of em.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Wait wait wait. Diddy is masoned with Tiny?

Super Mario Wiki Entry on Dixie Kong said:
Dixie Kong is a character from the Donkey Kong series. She is Diddy Kong’s girlfriend and Tiny Kong’s older sister
Dixie Kong is dating Diddy. I could see a mason relationship between them.

Tiny's only relation to Diddy is that she's Dixie's younger sister. Why would they be masoned together?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Glyph, that's what I said!!

That's why I think X1 is scum, cause Dixie is his safe claim. If Dixie DID exist it would make a heck of a lot more sense for her to be masoned with Diddy than me (Tiny).

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Don't dig too far deeply into the flavor.

It's unimportant.

If we wanna go that far, do you honestly think that the mod would give diddy and tiny to two scum players? Along with krunch? They wouldn't. There is not a large enough payer basis to do this off of anyway.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I don't see the point in keeping him secret.

Darn. Swore it was Roxy :/. I need to get better at this game lol

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Can you just stop being difficult? FFS.

Is it really that hard? It's not and I am trying to correctly narrow down a lynching pool of 4 people as possible scum. Outing your partner gives us 3. Three people with 2 scum left. Thats a pretty freaking good statistic.

I can't believe you're this stubborn. Just cooperate.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Listen, your partner can't be Roxy or Tery as they both pushed for your lynch. Its either glyph or DH and glyph seems genuinely confused about the flavor claim and incidents surrounding it so it is DH. Everyone else has either character claimed or is not me.

So we can clear him and you, probably.

That leaves Tery, Joey, and Roxy as possible scum. I think we can all agree Tery should be the next to go. Out of the remaining two, I am quite split over. We can figure it out in the morning. We are in great shape, as it is.

Unvote; Vote: Tery

Top Bottom