• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Appreciation Thread: From Dinky to Diddy, From the Jungle to the Brawl.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
DKC is linear and does get boring, but your examples aren't concrete proof.
How is it? It is one of the best games on the SNES, you want linear look at any mario game, ever made. They are proof, All DKC fans despise and hate DKJB with every fibre of their being (Except Koopaul because he is a stupid Nintendo fanboy and can't admit like all companies they make mistakes) and DK fans are idiots and hate DKC.

I don't really like Diddy he is a fairly logical choice for the game is why I support him. I hate the entire DK series as a whole honestly.
then what do you like Mario?

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
How is it? It is one of the best games on the SNES, you want linear look at any mario game, ever made. They are proof, All DKC fans despise and hate DKJB with every fibre of their being (Except Koopaul because he is a stupid Nintendo fanboy and can't admit like all companies they make mistakes) and DK fans are idiots and hate DKC.

then what do you like Mario?
It still is personal opinions however common they may be.

I really don't care for Nintendo that much I like Melee, but mainly I play games with senseless violence and death looks better on the Playstation.:laugh: I like RE4 and MGS.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
It still is personal opinions however common they may be.

I really don't care for Nintendo that much I like Melee, but mainly I play games with senseless violence and death looks better on the Playstation.:laugh: I like RE4 and MGS.
senseless violence does make games better. :laugh:

edit: xianfeng is in the green again.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Theif. Ya it's universal though. Diddy can be violent Monkeys bite off fingers. True story a seeing eye Mmonkey bit of a 3 year old's finger because the three year old was tuanting it.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Steve Iwrin messing with a sting ray.

Don't humans that you can't just bother animals? They will retaliate.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Steve Iwrin messing with a sting ray.

Don't humans that you can't just bother animals? They will retaliate.
****ing hell, Steve Irwin was a ****ing humanitarian and he wanted to make this place better so that animals and humans could live in peace. America wants to bomb Iraq for Oil, Hezbolah wants to bomb Isreal for religion, Afhganistan wants to bomb America for revenge, our people are trying to ****ing make this a better place unlike you people.

**** I get angry easily.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I like all the DK games. DK, DKC2, DK64, DKJB...I liked DKC2 and DK64 the most; DKC2 for it's crazy atmosphere and DK64 because of just the sheer quality of it all.

But anyway, I'm all for Diddy. Of all of the characters proposed, he just fits more than any other character I've seen nominated (well as much as King Dedede and Takamaru anyway). Hopefully they'll bring back character animations on the character select screen and Diddy would do his little thing he does when your focusing on him in the DK64 select screen. (IE DIDDY KONG! "Hmm?...WOOHOO!") And they could have an easter egg victory theme where he plays Dixie's Victory Theme from DKC2 on his guitar.

Also, Steve Irwin was definately one of the better people in the history of the world.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
xainfeng, just stfu already

****ing hell, Steve Irwin was a ****ing humanitarian and he wanted to make this place better so that animals and humans could live in peace.
Probably the only part that is remotley true AND accurate as well

America wants to bomb Iraq for Oil
WAIT, so basically what you're saying is this

USA:Give us oil or we'll destroy you!!!!!!1111lolz

If so, you REALY need to STFU on this one.

Hezbolah wants to bomb Isreal for religion
Along with Steve Irwin, this may be one of the few things you've said that are accurate

Afhganistan wants to bomb America for revenge
By "America", I'm going to assume you mean the United States. We're there to stop terrorists from bombing.

our people are trying to ****ing make this a better place unlike you people.
Yes, because NO ONE else is trying anything, you're all by yourself *pats on back* I mean, ignore the peace protests, they don't mean anything

**** I get angry easily.
Take anger managment. Or better yet, learn self-control.

Don't even bother apologizing. I've seen you "apologize" in other threads, then go back at it when you have the next avaliable chance. I don't want to see an apology unless you ACTUALLY mean it

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
**** xian... I didn't figure you as one of the "Blame America" crowd... And I'm suprised that stupid war for oil hooyah is still floating around - if the U.S. government really wanted the oil, they would have BOUGHT it from Saddam, because it would have been ALOT cheaper and he was more than willing to sell it. Also, if not for evil America, Australia would have been a territory under the Imperial Japanese... You just think about that.

Peeze

Smash Master
That's how you aways end up back in the red Xian...pissing people off, and talking negatively about America, on a website where 70% of the people are american.
Express your views if you want, but not here, and not how you did.
Steve Irwing was good and all that, but he ****ed around with a swimming knife and got stabbed.
America retaliated(maybe not appropiately according to your opiniony) to an undeserving attack on innocent American lives.
Now what's say we go back to talking about how badly Ganondorf will crush Diddy in Brawl.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
That's how you aways end up back in the red Xian...pissing people off, and talking negatively about America, on a website where 70% of the people are american.
Express your views if you want, but not here, and not how you did.
Steve Irwing was good and all that, but he ****ed around with a swimming knife and got stabbed.
America retaliated(maybe not appropiately according to your opiniony) to an undeserving attack on innocent American lives.
Now what's say we go back to talking about how badly Ganondorf will crush Diddy in Brawl.
If you yanks would shut the **** up about us and our heros then I wouldn't have to say that **** and I hate that Bill Maher guy is an arsehole, he should be stabbed, look what that ****er dressed as for Halloween

Take anger managment. Or better yet, learn self-control.

Don't even bother apologizing. I've seen you "apologize" in other threads, then go back at it when you have the next avaliable chance. I don't want to see an apology unless you ACTUALLY mean it
I would STFU if yous would STFU up about Steve Irwin

Peeze

Smash Master
Hey whatever, just trying to help you out, whatever flaming/infractions/neg rep come from your ignorance is your problem.

Back on topic: Who would win DK or diddy?

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Dk has strength, but Diddy has speed so it would be a close match, it really comes down to how heavy is DK, because if he isn't that heavy I think Diddy could take him.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Back on topic: Who would win DK or diddy?
Tough call. Diddy has speed, while DK has experience. If you mean two people fighting each other in Brawl, it also maters on the player's skill as well.

IT WILL BE DECIDED WITH AN ALMIGHTY COIN FLIP!

HEADS: DK
TAILS: Diddy

*flips coin*

Dk wins, the coin has spoken

Peeze

Smash Master
Diddy could probly get in more hits, and rack up more damage on combos, but it all comes down to whether diddy's small frame can withstand Dk's F-smash, and/or Giant Punch.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
If you yanks would shut the **** up about us and our heros then I wouldn't have to say that **** and I hate that Bill Maher guy is an arsehole, he should be stabbed, look what that ****er dressed as for Halloween

I would STFU if yous would STFU up about Steve Irwin
Well, I will agree with you that Bill Maher's a douche. And I, for one, greatly admired Steve and what happened to him really was a shock and a tragedy. Also, I'd be carefull with the term "yank" especially when addressing "Americans" as a whole - Southerners in particular wouldn't appriciate it...

As far as the DK vs. Diddy question: Hmmm... I'm going to go with Diddy, seeing that DK was low tier in both SSB titles to date...

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Yeah he is more of an X-Box/Playstation guy or so he said in his interview at E3. I'm sure he'll get a free Wii though. Celebrety endorsments are appealing to companies.

Top Bottom