• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Appreciation Thread: From Dinky to Diddy, From the Jungle to the Brawl.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I forgot about MP3. I beat the first two 100% (not as easy as it sounds). I have never played a LoZ game but TP will be the first. Do I need a warning or something as I am used to running around crazilly and destroying things? In other words, will I need a brain to play it?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I forgot about MP3. I beat the first two 100% (not as easy as it sounds). I have never played a LoZ game but TP will be the first. Do I need a warning or something as I am used to running around crazilly and destroying things? In other words, will I need a brain to play it?
Yeah, in Zelda a big part of the gameplay is using weapons and items to explore dungeons. Maybe you'd do best playing some sorta GBA Zelda first.

And my parents are strict at all when it comes to ratings. They already are happy if I play another game then Smash. :laugh:

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
well when i was trying to get ssb they didn't want me to get it, thought it would make me become a bully or something (i'm not)
then they were slightly reluctant with meele because it was rated teen
now i can get any game with any rating lower than teen

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

And how old are you? Do you buy your games yourself?

primusfan

Smash Ace
I'm 15 and I play games with every rating. My parents are smart enough to know that I'm not gonna grow up to be a serial killer just from playing a game with some fighting in it. :laugh:

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Im not TOO excited for the release of the Wii. Twilight Princess is the only title in the launch that intrests me... Well not intresst, I must have it. XD Project H.A.M.M.E.R looks nice to.
if nothing else, be excited that you will be able to play melee on WiFi

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Nothing about DK wii has been released. I usually get the mario games but I'm not getting Galaxys for 2 reasons
1) it will proberly be a gimik like Sunshine
2) It's made by Nintendo EAD

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Im neither getting Super Mario Galaxy. I mostly agree with you that this is another Mario gimmick game. And Im just not such a big Mario fan anymore.

But Im probarly are getting Super Mario Strikers 2. I didnt got the GC version but this one looks more promising.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Nothing about DK wii has been released. I usually get the mario games but I'm not getting Galaxys for 2 reasons
1) it will proberly be a gimik like Sunshine
2) It's made by Nintendo EAD
I won't be a Sunshine rip off for several reasons. I'll just counterpoint your arguments though instead.

1) No it won't because of the star floating around him and its interactivity. The wiimote. The tornado jump has been upgraded to be the most crucial jump in the game. Elements of Super Mario 128 (a Nintendo project that also helped develop Pikmin) have been fused with it. Co-op Mode. Gravity defining moves. Blah, blah, blah.

2) So, what is your point? Since you hate Miyamoto, Nintendo EAD instantly sucks?

I didn't counterpoint so you can buy it, just because I hate it when people jump to conclusions about stuff they obviously don't know much about and then write it off as fact. Although I do like the Mario RPG's more...

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
SMG looks good but i'm not getting it
i'm only getting one launch title and that is LoZ:TP
i got my preorder for it about two years before it's release date
it originally said april 1st (i think or was it may)anyways spring 2005 and we have had to wait for nov 19

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
It's Mario, flying through space......... 0_0

Project H.A.M.M.E.R looks promising, tough, and Excitetruck looks pretty cool too. But I still think the best game to be announced for the Wii is Super Smash Brothers Brawl :bigthumbu

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i will probably get the wii the day it comes out, and by christmas have rayman, red steel, and twilight princess, although i don't know whether to get the wii version or wait for the gamecube version. i lean more towards the wii version, but i am still unsure. anyway, reaming games at least for me include smg, mp3c, ssbb, splinter cell, maybe call of duty 3.

woah, way off topic now...back to diddy

diddy for brawl

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I want to get DK Bongo Blast it will be on the wii, proberly a release title because it was ready for gamecube release but Nintendo proberly told Paon to hold it back, maybe now they can add Kiddy as well or even Candy or Cranky. :) I also want Nintendo to reveal some **** information about Donkey Kong Wii.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Meh. We have discussed absolutely everything about Diddy already. There are zero things to talk about now even with the Diddy hater invite. Who doesn't want a monkey who throws feces in Brawl?

Top Bottom