• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy in teams

Foufy

Smash Apprentice
That would be torture.
Your opponent would slip, you'd try to punish and you'd slip, and SLIP SLIP SLIP
omg, im having nightmares

DFEAR

Smash Hero
just tried it for ****s and gigs and one match took like 1minute -__________- there were seriously 6 bananas on the floor of smashville and 2 bananas on the moving platform...no body was on the ground or on stage it was lierally just who can edgeguard better xD aka spike fest O_<

rinoH

Smash Lord
id actually think that Jiggs would be a great partner since she could be the person who controls the air and the diddy can be the one that controls the ground

cornxnuts

Smash Apprentice
SUNY Binghamton / Suffolk County, New York
I tried double diddy's before. Heres a couple tips to make it work:

Like someone said before, Momentum game. If your team has 4 bananas scattered across the stage, and in your control, opponents will find it super difficult to land/maneuver. Easy punishings.

Diddy is amazing at search and destroy, so both diddy's can make an effort to attack a single enemy. Diddy can gimp somewhat well since he has a good recovery+fast aerials, and 2 diddy's can try and spike a recovering enemy with dair.

Peanuts fly in such a way that it will loop over characters, so a double diddy team can stand on the same side and spam projectiles. (Which many people can't do) In addition, these projectiles can't be reflected effectively by space animals/etc. If an opponent breaks through this barrier of peanuts, one can intercept, and the other can still keep firing.

Since Diddy has no problem doing damage, one Diddy should save finishers while the other uses them whenever.

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
I got 4th in Teams with LeePuff [ G&W ] at Winter Game Fest.

G&W is a great team partner, or maybe LeePuff is just too **** good Lol

BTW, I'm the stock tank in teams.

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
I can actually see an all Diddy team working together pretty well. If you and your partner work together well then I don't see much the enemy can do. 4 nanner stage control FTW!!!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I can actually see an all Diddy team working together pretty well. If you and your partner work together well then I don't see much the enemy can do. 4 nanner stage control FTW!!!
way to chaotic man xD it be a tripping fest of ALL players xD

Top Bottom