• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy for god tier

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
Snake may be a top tier characters, but I highly doubt the person playing him was a top tier player. This situation could of easily been avoided.

If the person was a top-tier player, however, let's just say they were smoking an illegal substance at the time.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
You guys try way too hard honestly. **** is obviously a joke, no need to get all meticulous on it by stating the woefully obvious.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Obvious to you, yes, but clearly not to others.
I'd say it was pretty clear to anyone with 2 eyes and a brain, honestly. "Wow that snake screwed up hard", it's almost as if he failed... kind of like the video states. Anyone unable to figure that out probably is not at the level where it would matter.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Of course diddy is higher than god tier. He's in Diddy Tier. Thats way above god tier.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Diddy Tier; population: Diddy Kong.

By the way, your name wouldn't happen to be referring to the band, 'Trapt', would it? It's an awesome band, to say the least. :bee:
Yes, tis teh awesome band ;) I'm not creative enough to come up with my own cool name so I just named myself after the band. They aren't really widely known as it is so most people don't even know. New album very soon, next couple weeks or so I think.

Aaaaannnnyways...does anyone else have any amazing videos that totally make Diddy look like god tier material? Those first two were, for lack of a better word, amazing.

HMD

Smash Journeyman
hey rykoshet u won the brooklyn weeklies right to a guy named a.f.k right

HMD

Smash Journeyman
what that snake did is just awful how do u get blown up by ur own granade

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
Yes, tis teh awesome band ;) I'm not creative enough to come up with my own cool name so I just named myself after the band. They aren't really widely known as it is so most people don't even know. New album very soon, next couple weeks or so I think.
Yes, it is quite an awesome band. They're bringing out a new album, huh? I'll get it if I can, but I can't imagine it being released in the UK for a while; if at all.
If I find any more videos like this featuring Diddy Kong, I'll make you all aware of it.

what that snake did is just awful how do u get blown up by ur own granade
By shooting it in front of you. :laugh:

Not to idiots. Rykoshet is right, this is clearly a joke.
T_T
A lot of people don't realize this, though. It's rather saddening, isn't it...? :urg:

Top Bottom