• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did you win your first online brawl?

Benify

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eggn0g
3DS FC
5214-9751-3548
Yes, I did win my first brawl match with my main diddy just in case there was some decent players. It was me, a pretty good captain falcon and the other 2 I don't remember, too bad I forgot to save it :urg: . Did you guys win your first wifi brawl match?

BSP

Smash Legend
My first wifi match was with one of my friends from IRL. I don't remember who won, but we were pretty closely matched.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Yes, I have it saved on my replays. =P I was Yellow Ness and won... It was slightly laggy but it was still OK.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lmao, no, i did not :/
Not only was i a complete scrub (In fact, i think i was better when i first started than where i am now), I was oh so not, adjusted to WiFi lag. I also had no beforehand notice that lag even existed, and i failed horribly.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
No, I got 3rd place in a basic brawl. First place was a kirby that I thought was pretty good at the time. Now that I think back he just spammed brick the whole time >.>

Aibou

Smash Master
Since I absolutely do not remember whatsoever my first Basic Brawl, I'll go with my first Friend Brawl.

I got ***** by a wifi Marth. Not cool :s

Willntdie

Smash Cadet
I kept neutral airing off the side of the stage as Ike. I kept trying to jab and before I knew it I was dead lol... since then I've stayed away from lag-fi

Blissard

Smash Lord
Yes I did. Because my opponent did not know how to use the shield button, and thus I spammed Din's fire with Zelda for a 0-Death fireball spam technique.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Yup. It was in With Anyone mode and it only connected me to 1 person so it was a 1v1. I used fox and won but I think it was close.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Never won my first anything :<

First offline brawl - Lost with pit
First online brawl - Lost with Marth
First online tourney - Won the first round, lost the second.

(In fact, i think i was better when i first started than where i am now)
Yeah same with me :<

Top Bottom