• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did I miss anything new in the ganon boards?

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
umm i think only a few of you know who i am, so could you guys update me on the boards plz. Mark im lookin to you for this one even though idk if you still post here. I have only recently been playing my ganon and am still servin some destruction. ledgegrab>drop bair> win

Renth

Smash Hero
eh.. i still play when i get the chance.

from what i've seen the majority of melee character specific is empty if i get bored i go flame brawl scrubs

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
Haha...to piss of brawl scrubs I join online brawl tournies that don't specifically say there's no stalling or camping...and I camp the edge with G&W's Nair.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
lawlisbrawl. thanks for the update although im sorta sad the melee boards have died so much since i was last on. I suppose there are more scrubs than sensible gamers out there. ABA is my wife dude and potemkin is ganondorfs son. recognize it.

Top Bottom