• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DI gone wrong.

Player-1

Smash Legend
No, I just couldn't watch any more of you doing stupid stuff. Who the **** gets hit by ROBs up smash, I swear that's like the first time I've ever seen that move connect.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That ending kill... By god... You really know how to work your banana tosses.

Player-1

Smash Legend
My diddy would run circles around you and I don't even main Diddy anymore, I dropped him for boozer and I'd still wreck you.

Player-3

Smash Hero
pretty neat string thar

also dekar

i hurd ur pretty damn good at league of legends or something

DFEAR

Smash Hero
can u stop playing with ur opponents dekar bro? **** man reminds me of u vs co at mlg **** man : [ i want wins not styling!

Vega4

Smash Ace
can u stop playing with ur opponents dekar bro? **** man reminds me of u vs co at mlg **** man : [ i want wins not styling!
Dekar, in othe treat I said that u are good, but yyou need something more to get more resoults (like more camping), well, in some way here DFEAR has get the right point. Your Diddy has a great style, and you can do a lot of cool stuff real fast, and now you even can do the infinite... But winning needs more than that, and most of times you need to play the boring campy style to win...
Like the boring style of P1 D:

:phone:

Dekar173

Justice Man
I was more concerned with the fact that I DI'd out of his dsmash only to bounce into the gyro > fsmash :(

ZSS' dsmash isn't the only one that true combos?!

lain

Smash Master
Who the **** is player 1 LMAOOOOO. think of a better name ***.

dekar. league of legends. get at me.

Player-1

Smash Legend
what the **** kind of name is lain? Did you get it while you were smoking your weed or were you just born uncreative?

Player-1

Smash Legend
sorry googs, here in America in our advanced educational system you actually have to get pass 12 grades in order to graduate.

Player-3

Smash Hero
if you payed attention and could realize you were ever wrong at any given point in time on any given subject (including ap bio where i wrecked your *** up and down the street) then you would realize i've told you i havent been negative in w/l ratio in something like a month and a half

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT IS happening IN THIS THREAD

Player-1

Smash Legend
i'm being a civil citizen here and this salty guy is hating for some reason
if you payed attention and could realize you were ever wrong at any given point in time on any given subject (including ap bio where i wrecked your *** up and down the street) then you would realize i've told you i havent been negative in w/l ratio in something like a month and a half
i'm not the one that's salty, good sir.

Top Bottom