• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGames Summer Mafia Bash - Day 2 Begins. Deadline Day 2 begins - Deadline 8:00 A.M. CST Monday 6/24

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
also I was actually coasting at the end of D2, but it's not like I had a choice. two people were dead set on lynching me, while the others wanted to list me for not scumhunting. not sure why ya wanted my thoughts and input after that whole mess

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ranmaru ranmaru

I'm not gonna lecture you on activity levels because you and I are the exact same in that respect. I struggle a lot with not flooding the thread in these super long deadline games. I just make sure I go and do other things despite wanting to continue playing mafia.

What I WILL talk to you about is Occam's Razor. I don't think there was anything I was going to be able to do to convince you I was town because I could never convince you that I couldn't possibly be scum. In general, you will NEVER get things as clean as you want them to be and Occam's is your friend. You just assume that things are as they appear most of the time. If you have a tinfoil hat theory, you don't move on it. I saw you reaching for scary backdoor deals as explanations for things in the thread (And Lore Lore with that commitment to scum collusion). However, if players like me are continuing to come out and work with you on everything, I'll hang myself. If slots like JeXs hammer a scumbag, you can't assume it was a bus. Like, in general, the insistence that scum must have been trying to remove Doop was so sketchy. If people are willing to body scumbags, you leave them there and bury them with numbers in the end game.
I'm going to try to post less. We'll see how that goes. Also yeah that's why I tried to work with you more and was glad I was able to get you with me on Tom. I think I was just blind by meta. I also was having a really hard time reading you, I was biased by my experiences with you that it just felt off. Near the end I just felt like you were letting me drive more too, but I can see that you might have been just trying to post less. Also, that replace out was genuine and not a tactic. I just am not that good with reads admittedly and would rather not spend time when I'm wrong constantly. But I came back because I want to play with you guys overall.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Rockin my concern with you was you didn't really talk to me at all. I didn't make a post (after you talked about my shoddy interaction with tom) just so you could ignore it and continue stating the same thing. D: <

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
bro I see kantrip talking about smash and being sad about Diddy lol I can just hit him up

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also part of my entrance in the game was I forgot the playstyle I like to use nowadays anyway after not playing for so long lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to play with such a great cast!
I actually think your reads were pretty solid man. I liked your read on Mac most especially. Anyway I think you were tunneling too hard on Lore though. My fault for forcing you to stick to defending Tom, sorry about that.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also when will people realize that Mac is the easiest scum player to read in the game. As soon as Mac seems indecisive just lynch him lol

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also when will people realize that Mac is the easiest scum player to read in the game. As soon as Mac seems indecisive just lynch him lol
And if he’s town scum should just night kill him because he’s gonna win the game

Mac has a tough life

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I had it in the back of my mind and thought that might be why you died but I didn't say anything yet.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also mad as hell that I tried to play like a moron game 1 specifically to not get night killed. Made one post about how Mac and JTB smelled bad. And they night killed me.. honestly low blow, I’m swinging on you guys

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
This has been an excellent lesson in learning just how freaking bad I am at mafia.

I’m taking notes like crazy

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But of course, I was starting to feel that you were a mislynch that scum was profiting from so I snapped to Tom and oopsie I was wrong, they were just busy my fault

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was thinking Kary was tracker or something.
Kary or Gorf because of the insta vote on Lore.

I kept asking “if I had a bingo how would I show it without admitting I’m tracker”

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
wait mac was scum? wow i dont think id have ever pinned you down bro! ggs man, ill make sure to keep a good eye on you in the next game :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I do think Kary was tunneling too hard though.

#HBC | Gorf

glad i was able to pin lore/jtb/doop but man, macman really played the town well! i assume i wouldnt live to see a three man lylo, but if i was in that situation i doubt id nail him :c

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I was thinking Kary was tracker or something.
Kary or Gorf because of the insta vote on Lore.

I kept asking “if I had a bingo how would I show it without admitting I’m tracker”
kary couldn't be tracker or other any PR cuz he was down with ryker getting lynched during UPs claim
same with Tom
and i think Lore was also outed as VT during that situ

that really helped narrow down which slots could be the bodyguard/tracker/joat

which is part of the reason why UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin 's gambit was only helpful to scum

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

Wait, I thought Ryker was scum?
hmm...

well kevin is outing macman and jtb, and ryker made the post saying he was gonna talk about How He Beat Us All. im more inclined to think kevin knows cuz he died, and maven said he/lore were scum, and im super confident in my case. so i wanna say ryker was joking?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i dont remember ran, i hadn't yet gone back through the thread to figure out PRs for N2. i just remember thinking how ppl were getting outted left and right during UPs gambit

Top Bottom