• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I was facetiously explaining the joke for extra comedy.

The joke is that I was explaining the joke.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
acrostic needed help and I'm not mean.
You are very considerate and I'm sorry you had to be taken advantage while you were being polite to me. If it makes you feel any better, Sephiroth was very gentle with me when he was breaking me in for the first time. I may have dropped the soap but I still maintained my dignity.
Seph's was better. But early birds and such.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
its weird that how when you use an avatar thats not 1:1, it will still just show 1:1 when you click on someone's avatar and you get the popup, but when you go to their profile it shows the full picture. hmm.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The early worm only managed to get there since he was up all night playing videogames like the worm he is.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Circus linking the old Batman only reminds me how great that show was. It also reminds me of EE.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Acro, finishing up season 1 of the Wire. Agree with your character associations.
Prez is unorthodox and a complete spaz until he 'figures' out his niche. This actually is a recurring theme. However as a detective his approach at times are like sparks of genius that allow the wire tapping to bring in real results on the Barksdale crew. Prez kind of represents what I grasped from your gameplay. Unorthodox, unruly, however having a chance to create content or leads that normal conversations wouldn't regularly go if the conditions were met.
I need to watch that. Heard it's pri good. Backlogs too strong...
I'm sure you can pirate it easily due to its popularity. But I also don't mind gifting a digital copy to anyone who wants to watch the first season or actually any season for that matter on itunes / Google Play. Also for people who want to keep plugging me for book recommendations, I forgot about this one until I saw it on my dad's bookshelf. I loved it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm taking a break guys. I'm going to try to take a long one. I got real busy at some parts, so I think I should slow down. I'm going to try to do less comp stuff.

I'll be around. Skype/swf maybe. Get at me via text too: 215 251 2190

Maybe I'll have time to smudge a game in when I get better with time management and better schedulilng of classes, and I would most likely hydra cuz I want to hydra with my bros...

But yeah. I'm trying so many things because I want to be the very best there ever was. I wanna try web design, I want to continue hapkido, I want to do well with social work and getting involved, I want to do well with studying... and I guess that's it. Maybe throw in graphic design/teaching/programming? for extras if I need more stuff but these are for much later. webdesign/hapkido/social work FIRST cuz I gotta work on my fundamentals cuz... CAREER

I'm trying to work on fitness, career, and school. Some social. I'm trying to be more social and all. I am also gonna try this dorm thing next fall cuz... I gotta try to get out there by myself and it's time I try to feel a little responsibility. Ofc i'm gonna try and have been trying to do more stuff by myself like learning to cook a stir fry or washing frickin clothes simply cuz I had to. Amazing that I can do things that I never brought myself to do because I simply HAD to do them (otherwise I'd be going to workout with a very dirty and smelly outfit hahaha).

So yeah. ****ing trying to change me. And trying to mature.

BUT THEN

there's the problem of possibly losing the me I don't want to lose...... the one that likes to sit back and play videogames. I kinda wanna try to keep it within me or at least distance myself from myself till I got a better handle on life and get back to those later... cuz I feel bad I haven't been able to practice some games or just game with bros... ****.

yeah. why did I type all this

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
But yeah. I'm trying so many things because I want to be the very best there ever was. I wanna try web design, I want to continue hapkido, I want to do well with social work and getting involved, I want to do well with studying... and I guess that's it. Maybe throw in graphic design/teaching/programming? for extras if I need more stuff but these are for much later. webdesign/hapkido/social work FIRST cuz I gotta work on my fundamentals cuz... CAREER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0

For real, though, best of luck with it man.

And hit me up if you want to hydra sometime. :)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Prez is unorthodox and a complete spaz until he 'figures' out his niche. This actually is a recurring theme. However as a detective his approach at times are like sparks of genius that allow the wire tapping to bring in real results on the Barksdale crew. Prez kind of represents what I grasped from your gameplay. Unorthodox, unruly, however having a chance to create content or leads that normal conversations wouldn't regularly go if the conditions were met.
The diff is that I actually am just full blown ******** n____________n

zen cuz you dont have facebook and your skype doesnt exist here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlig_KmDzPs&list=FL8wzj2XWjAW7Ed0EwwFMlLw
Love it.
Wish I could avoid facebook forever. But being able to make just one post that all my acquaintances are able to view is just so useful.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Now then should I go play Soul Caliber 2, read this book I checked out, go to sleep, play Civ 5, do my supposed-to-be nightly telekinesis attempt for 45 minutes, or work on internet stuffs.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Song always makes me cry, but that arrangement adds a tone of happiness to it which creates more of a bittersweet feel rather than just sadness.

#HBC | ѕoup

I think I'm gonna quit Epicmafia, or at least try to. The community has lost it's way and the admin doesn't give a **** and is only doing what he believes is good for business. While he capitalizes in appeal to the casual audience he neglects the core of mafia and has given up the idea that mafia can be nothing more than a mindless party game with your friends where you sit around and talk to each other or sheep someone else invested in the game. This has seeped into competitive, which should just be re-named to '*****-fest players who care more about their reputation and win rates than actual productivity in games.' Lose a game? That's okay! Abuse the report system and pray for a refund. The report system seemed like a good idea on paper but now instead of just playing a game, people try to get away with the slimiest **** when it comes to using it. This leads to people constantly reporting others, and that leads to 100 reports being filed within a ****ing day. I'm not going to talk about the skill level in Epicmafia because it either falls between try-hard or apathetic training player. Neither one seems to want to work the other and each believe in different morals. Try-hard believes mafia is about trophies. Training believes it's about fun and tabbing out to facebook every 5 seconds. It's amazing this is just the start of the ****-show of what I could talk about what is wrong with Epicmafia. The forums are a joke. The moderators don't care. The players run rampant and with disregard for anything with the occasional step-in from mods to bust a cheater which could be avoided if the admin just put on a proxy blocker. Talking about all this makes my head hurt, and knowing I am blessed to be in a community where I don't have to deal with any of this is a gift. I see how DGames is handled and how the community acts with each other and it puts a smile to my face. Perhaps it's because we're so small and we all know each other, but I digress.

#HBC | ѕoup

The whole site is ready to collapse onto itself. I wouldn't even bother with Sandbox because it's not any better.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Epicmafia used to be good when there were under 100 of us and a good portion actually cared.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It's "run rampant"

Also while I'm at it I guess I should say it's either "without regard" or "with disregard"

Last thing, (dis)regard for rather than with.

I meant to only tell you about running rampant but then I lost control I'm sorry soup please don't be upset with me I never meant to hurt you baby

#HBC | ѕoup

It's "run rampant"

Also while I'm at it I guess I should say it's either "without regard" or "with disregard"

Last thing, (dis)regard for rather than with.

I meant to only tell you about running rampant but then I lost control I'm sorry soup please don't be upset with me I never meant to hurt you baby

no it's okay i think im dyslexic i spot my errors while im typing all the time :I

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Sorry bro bro, crashboards sort of went down for a majority of when I would have had free time and then real life happened you know?

But still, sorry man :)

Top Bottom