• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Rules DGames/Mafiascum Crossover Mafia

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
im tired of yall actin like you dont wanna play mafia

i know yall do. dont even act otherwise

so this is what we gon do. im takin the homies who still got dat itch and playin a game. its gonna be swagged the **** up. we will either do a large game here or a cross site game on mafiascum or xkcd

we are going to either play on here or xkcd or mafiascum. it will be a large game. it will be sometime in the summer maybe like late june or mid july maybe earlier. idk. im thinkin mafiascum is prolly the best place to do it because they have large themed games and large normals and we can interact with a bunch of new people. obviously doing it here would be ideal but i want to do a LARGE game. those are the most epic. if a smaller group wants to do something here then knock yourself out

we would either have someone host a game on here or xkcd or maybe join a large normal on ms. maybe a large themed game with crazy roles? idk. if we do a large normal we dont have to worry about bs but i know a lot of people here like themed games

who is down? dont worry about meta if enough of us join we can do whatever the hell we want. the following are a list of people who have expressed interest in one capacity or another

expect high post volume so if you cant handle that you might want to stay away buuuuut the deadlines are pretty lax so its not like youre pressured to be hyperactive

marshy*
frozenflame*
jexs*
kevinm*
ranmaru*
rajam*
gorf*
spak*
maven89*
kantrip*
red ryu*
soup*

* = confirmed

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
swag first post hard body times here we come

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
The job has decently long hours, but I'll also be available to Mafia for a good chunk of time that I'm off (and some days of the week I usually don't have to work). I'll /in.

Maven89

Smash Master
Definitely. I'm down going somewhere else too, as long as we get to **** the native's **** up

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
swag

i made a thread on xkcd and pmd mafiascum mods. anyone else who is interested feel free to sign up still lets get as many as we can

BarDulL

Town Vampire
This is cool. There are some pretty good players at xkcd, so it would be fun to see metas clash.

For the record, xkcd mafia is a very active part of the forum that can pull in 16~ people within 24 hours for a game (not kidding!!)

I will watch from a trench nearby; getting caught in the bout would give me uncontrollable bowel movements.

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
For the record, xkcd mafia is a very active part of the forum that can pull in 16~ people within 24 hours for a game (not kidding!!)
where did you see this?

we might do a large ms game

you should join boi

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
where did you see this?

we might do a large ms game

you should join boi
I was on acid when I checked the timestamps; it seems that 16 players joined Shakespeare mafia within 6 days, not 24 hours, but that's still impressive imo.

I would, but I feel that I wouldn't be 100% invested since I have classes during the Summer.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Maybe?

I have to see how my theatre schedule will be around that time. And I'm also not the biggest fan of large games. I like intimate gatherings ;)

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
its been a week since i hit up ms and its been silent. gonna follow up with them today and hopefully get a response

on the other hand i have 6 ppl from xkcd who are interested. we have enough to run a decent size game but was hoping for mor

if we play on xkcd ima ask yall to tone down the salt/outlandishness/**** talking cuz theyre the most chill mafia site ive seen on the internet. i barely even curse there its so pleasant

if its ms ****post away

we shall see

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
last i heard ms is discussing it among their mods. waiting on that

xkcd i got 6 ppl but was hoping for me. waiting for their ongoing game to end then maybe more will join

things are developing. havent forgotten. patience plz

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
THE MAFIASCUM GAME IS HAPPENING YALL

OS MODDING DIS *****

more details soon

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
nevermind as in i made a post then thought better of it. im waiting on os to get back at me about something and then ill post all the relevant info

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
swag

whats the theme?

im happy to announce Crossover Mafia a 24 man role madness game. the theme is a crossover between nintendo sony and pc characters. os is creating the setup. i think anyone who is in this game has probably played an os game (or a "spinoff" by another mod) but basically theyre role madness (everyone has a power role) but still have an emphasis on skill. hes good at balancing them tho by nature these role heavy games are swingy. the last game of his that i played was i believe a 15 or 16 man megaman themed game and that one came down to 3 man lylo. so by all means hop in if youre reading this and are on the fence its gonna b baller ****

when does it start?

were looking at late june or early july to start signups. a few games on mafiascum just put signups up so were waiting for the tide to b low when we throw it up. ill have an exact date soon but that general period of time will be when it starts

who is going to b in it?

me. frozenflame. jexs. kevinm. ranmaru. rajam. gorf. spak. maven89. kantrip. red ryu. soup. hopefully YOU! if youre interested tell me and ill add ya. i played a mini there recently with frozen/ryker/adum/ran and we made a few homies. so we have like 3 or 4 dudes from there who are def in. the rest will be scummers who hop in when we put it in the queue

what level of commitment do i need?

be active plz. contribute. lets have a fun game. so far its looking like d1 will be 14 days followed by 10 days on d2 then 8 days from d3 onwards. dont let the marathon discourage you cuz the last game i played we were lynchin ******* well before deadline

swag. can i do anything to help?

yes. create a mafiascum account at the following link (https://forum.mafiascum.net/index.php). it will take 5 minutes. we also need a mod. if you are reading this and dont have time to commit BUT do have time to post flips and votecounts (even as part of a team of mods) then please post and let us know. at the moment that is our biggest hurdle. os can make the setup but hes too busy to actually run the game. mafiascum requires a comod. worst case ill do it but id rather play. i know theres a few people who cant commit to a game but if we get like 3 people to mod as a team and cover flips/votecounts between them we will be gucci. you do NOT have to write flavor and you WILL be in contact with os in case you have any questions on resolving night actions

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
IF YOURE AVAILABLE TO COMOD AS PART OF A TEAM

PLEASE POST AND LET ME KNOW. YOULL POST FLIPS RESOLVE NIGHT ACTIONS AND POST VOTECOUNTS. EASY **** BUT IT IS A COMMITMENT AND YOULL B IN TOUCH WITH OS IN CASE YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

BE THE HERO DGAMES/MAFIASCUM NEEDS

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
btw if anyone has a better name than "crossover mafia" then post it

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
lol

in the queue well call it video game crossover mafia to attract ppl but the thread will b called crossover atm cuz it sounds better

spak idk if you were around for any of the role madness/large games we had around here but hopefully this will replicate that dgames flare this room had in its prime

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
hopin i can hear from kevin and soup. the former told me he will check this soon. havent spoken to the latter

Top Bottom