• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dGame Tier List thread

Guys, you're a blast. Thanks for another year of being the largest contributor to my nocturnal habits. Merry Christmas.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It is so disarming to see people who are so often throwing asterisks at each other in mafia games being so sincerely kind. I'm kind of touched.

Back to calling each other idiots in two days.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
(also nicholas how long have you been here holy ****)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas you lovable assholes. Best online community I've ever been a part of

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
The fact that this thread didn't actually have me on top of all you nerds is depressing, god I ****ing hate all of you.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Oh I mean Merry Christmas!!!

Love you guys Apex should be fun, because I'm gonna be there and I'm awesome. **** all of y'al.... sorry this holiday cheer **** is harder than it looks.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Yea, I'm glad that I've been able to find a group of people on the internet that don't just suck. Merry Christmas, happy toasting :)

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
(also nicholas how long have you been here holy ****)
I decided to multi-class to ninja, practice my stealth for a while, etc. ;) More seriously, I might go ahead and join another mafia game after the holidays, we'll see. How's the new crop of dgamers, anyway?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Merry Christmas guys! I'm not here often enough and while some of you can make my blood broil in games I still love being here and talking with all of you. Here's to another good year with you guys!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Happy Holidays. Had plenty of that holiday food. Will have some more. yum

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I decided to multi-class to ninja, practice my stealth for a while, etc. ;) More seriously, I might go ahead and join another mafia game after the holidays, we'll see. How's the new crop of dgamers, anyway?
They're all lovable assholes. Not much different from the ancients in that way.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yo nich tell swordsR to join a game.
Unlikely, I think he's probably burnt out on mafia for good. From what I recall, he'd tend to get lynched early a lot, regardless of whether his reads were correct or not.

Top Bottom