• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Do you have any tips on how much tips could a tip tip tip if a tip tip tip tip tip?

Seriously though, I'll talk about why I ask for tips. I don't simply ask for tips in Mafia, I ask for tips in anything that has a learning curve. It's my way of coping with not being good. If I'm not good, I have to get good. I try to be positive at all times, but it seems I'm more of a glass half full guy? I can be realistic with life and I THOUGHT I seemed happy but some don't see that. Maybe I have evolved. I do not know. Anyway, I like to improve. I like to learn. Let's take an example. I was in a Splatoon phase two summers ago. I was addicted to that, and I wanted to get good at it. I joined a crew (Coco's crew for those of you who know of her, she played some mafia games on Squidboards) and tried to get good. I got mediocre and always thought to reflect after our matches, because we'd get no where if we kept getting salty about matches instead of just thinking why we lost. No matter how much of a jerk or how low our self esteem is when losing a match, we lost for a reason. We either played bad, they out played us, or both.

Now, I also like hearing about myself. I just do. The more someone gives their perspective of my own 'self', I am intrigued to see what they think I am that I do not know yet. My old boss called me a Chameleon, and he's right. I am. I guess I don't care what I would label myself as long as I get what I want. Anyway, I also like comments about myself, and I know others like hearing about themselves too so I try to return the favor.

If someone has concerns with me or with something I do I always try to remain civil and ask for critique so I can better handle whatever it is I'm doing. Even if they are wrong (or I'm annoyed at them lulz) I'd still learn something.

I don't know what else to say, I like tips. TIPS TIPS TIPS

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ran, do you think you are cool as **** that you're getting interviewed before ME?!

What's your favorite videogame?

How would you describe yourself to someone else who wants to get to know you?

Favorite food?

Favorite animal?

Favorite color? (except for white, we know you love them white girls ;))))))))

Celebrity crush?

Who do you think is the best mafia player?

If every guy in dgames was actually a girl, whom would you try to get with (in terms of personality)?

What do you do these days? Are you still going to school? What's your job?

Have you ever gotten into a fight? Did you beat his ass?

Favorite sexual position? (Mods no bannerino pls Kappa)

Favorite role in Mafia?

Favorite mafia game ever played on this site?

Favorite movie?

Be honest with me, do you think you can beat me in melee? If yes, are you coming to genesis to catch these hands?

Ass or breasts?

If there was one place in the world you could visit FOR FREE, where would it be? (Berlin, Moscow, Los Angeles, north pole, etc.)

If you had a ton of money, what would you do with it?

If you could invest that money in stocks, what company would you invest in?

If you could choose one super power, what would it be?

Favorite comic book character?

Favorite VILLAIN?!

Not a question but if you ever visit SF, hmu.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The Bard:

Ran, do you think you are cool as **** that you're getting interviewed before ME?!:

Yes.

What's your favorite videogame? It's a toss up between Shadowman 64, Equinox, Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2, Blur, etc.

How would you describe yourself to someone else who wants to get to know you? I'd say I'm a funny and charming lad and that if they want to know anything they can ask me because paragraphs are so over-done and no one really reads those...

Favorite food? Korean Food

Favorite animal? Bacon

Favorite color? (except for white, we know you love them white girls ;)))))))) Red!!

Celebrity crush? Hermoinie, that one red head whose name I forget.

Who do you think is the best mafia player? Probably Marshy. Maybe Vand, or OS. At the top of my head.

If every guy in dgames was actually a girl, whom would you try to get with (in terms of personality)? Acrostic. ;) Combination of his avi's and his analysis I love itttt.

What do you do these days? Are you still going to school? What's your job? I'm delayed with studying and looking for work right now, so kind of struggling at the moment. Living with parents still. Things aren't great. Yet we are all trying to figure it out.

Have you ever gotten into a fight? Did you beat his ***? Nope. The closest to a fight I got was with a plains clothe security guard in a seven eleven which is dumb.

Favorite sexual position? (Mods no bannerino pls Kappa) Missionary

Favorite role in Mafia? Mason

Favorite mafia game ever played on this site? Probably Time Travellers or Mafia Sleep Over Finale. I don't think I'd have as much as I did in TT since I won't be playing that way anymore anyway.

Favorite movie? Sweeney Todd. I love entire movie.

Be honest with me, do you think you can beat me in melee? If yes, are you coming to genesis to catch these hands? Yes and no. Maybe next year. I beat you last time anyway.

*** or breasts? Breasts

If there was one place in the world you could visit FOR FREE, where would it be? (Berlin, Moscow, Los Angeles, north pole, etc.) Some city in japan

If you had a ton of money, what would you do with it? I'd invest it in myself and my family so I can multiply my income obv

If you could invest that money in stocks, what company would you invest in? I don't know

If you could choose one super power, what would it be? Invisibility

Favorite comic book character? I don't read that much comics. I read manga tho... but obv that wouldn't answer this question

Favorite VILLAIN?! Hmm. I KNOW!!!! Sirius from Bomberman 64 holy ****

Not a question but if you ever visit SF, hmu: ok will do

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ran, we have never played each other in Melee before.

Also, BACON ISN'T AN ANIMAL.

Hermione is not a red head, you are probably referring to Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright). I agree that she is mad cute and I would definitely destroy her NOT in the missionary position.

Welp anyway, that was fun.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vote: Xatres

Let's interview Xatres.

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
BUMP for interview shenanigans.
Vote for whoever you'd like! Once decided, feel free to ask that person questions. Simple enough.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Maven is a cool dude, I would be down to see him get interviewed.

If not him, then I'd be up for seeing one of the newer NZone players getting interviewed as well.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Well, IDK, vaan is kind of interesting

But praline is too!

Joint interview guys ;););)

LOL

Vote whoever

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Maven89 Maven89 whether you want to or not, I think the crowd has spoken in this accord. The founding fathers and those that came after them would be proud.

LET THE QUESTIONS COMMENCE~

Questions:

1. Which song do you feel suits you more? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvrZJ5C_Nwg ?

2. Favorite mafia game played on this site?

3. Favorite animal?

4. Favorite food? Don't answer that, it's definitely fatty brisket or sushi

5. What are you dressing up for on Halloween?

6. All of DGames (including nzone cause I consider them dgames at this point lol) gets into a brawl while you stand off watching on the sides. Only one can live. Who comes out on top?

7. What brought you to Texas?

8. Poke'mon Red or Poke'mon Blue?

9. Favorite video game?

10. Favorite anime?

11. Favorite movie?

12. A walrus and a bear are locked in a steel cage match, both wielding lightsabers and maces coated with an insane degree of ghost chile and carolina reaper residue. Who wins, and why?

13. What is your opinion of this magnificent white moose? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9WnLz26Bwc

14. What's your dream job?

15. (Don't google this) You’re driving down the road in your car on a wild and stormy night. The weather is like a hurricane, with heavy rains, high winds, and lightning flashing constantly. While driving, you come across a partially-covered bus stop, and you can see three people waiting for a bus:

A. An old woman who looks as if she is about to die.
B. An old friend who once saved your life.
C. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about, or your "soulmate"

Knowing that you only have room for one passenger in your car (it’s a really small car), which one would you choose to offer a ride to? And why?

16. Subway or Quizno's?

17. Favorite pizza topping/s?

18. Favorite sport?

k that's probably enough from just one guy lul.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
6. All of DGames (including nzone cause I consider them dgames at this point lol) gets into a brawl while you stand off watching on the sides. Only one can live. Who comes out on top?
this is easy

me and praline praline would just stand off to the side, wait for everyone else to kill each other, and then kill the last person together :troll:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Maven89 Maven89
  • What's your favorite role that you played here?
  • Which of the DGamers including NZone do you think is the best at mafia?
  • Which of them do you think have the most potential to become the new best?
  • Favorite sandwich?
  • If you could have a fictional character become real and be your best friend, who would you choose?
  • If you could pick any Missing or retired Dgames player to come back and play mafia who would you choose?
  • Are you left or right handed?
  • Favorite song?
  • Quote that inspires you?
vote pokechu for next interview

Last edited:
Top Bottom