• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Don't you think we should systematically murder everyone who calls you "Swords" with an "s"?

Do you get annoyed by that?

Annoyed enough to lick their asshole? Is that gay?
Is licking your own asshole gay?
Is licking your clone's asshole gay?
What about fapping, is that gay?
Is it gay when you give yourself a blowjob?
Is it gay when you put it into your own ass?
Is it gay when you do any of the above with your clone?

More disturbing questions to come if Sword doesn't hurry up.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Five top games and why?
Three ideal hydra partners for you and why?
Favorite Role?
Least?
As town, what is your game plan usually? Like say "Oh I'm going to rvs, going to let things build up, give opinions, re-read, take notes, take more notes, and take even more notes" or something like that. Make it as descriptive as possible. Now, what exactly do you think is others game plans?

What is a good game plan for experienced town?
Same, but for scum?

All I could think of.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
If Dgames were a rainbow, who would represent each color of roy g biv?
Sorry I left you hangin on your set up.
If you won 250 million dollars, would you be generous enough to allow me about a million?
What would you do with your money? Full lay down.
Who would you say the weirdest person in dgames is based on your experience them over the internet or real life?
What is your favorite 2-d animated movie? 3-d animated movie? Non-animated movie?
Who do you think you would have the most compatible friendship with in the dgames community based on your experience with them over the internet?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Any question you wish was asked but wasn't? Ask it to yourself and answer it. At least 3 of them need to include me. At least 5 of them need to be sexual. At least 2 of them need to involve a naked Nabe.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
This is hardly what I would call an "interrogation". I don't think they take prisoner's of war, put them in a room and then wait for months for them to just willingly give up the information requested of them. Perhaps we should... enhance this interrogation? It's what the US government would do.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If you're still taking questions Sworddancer.

You have an opponent at >5% life you can either Grab or Attack on the assumption he's pressing a button.

What's your victory dance when you guess correctly?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Nah man you're getting waterboarded. No two ways about it.

:troll:

Sworddancer: *Heavy breathing*
PJB: "Alright Sworddancer, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Now then, I'll ask you one more time: What, is, your, favorite, book series?"
Sworddancer: *Continued heavy gasping* I'll . . . never tell you . . . mother****ers . . .
PJB: "THEN DRINK ***** DRINK!"

Top Bottom