• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW - January 6th 2007 - Chrismahannukwanzikah 3 - The Holiday ***** is Back!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Look at me I have a new signature that forkgirl made and I'm testing it out and I'm going to this even though it's expensive and I ran out of money a week ago.
nice sig. its bright as hell though, but its all good cause its blue. n nice job on Hangman i read it n it was real good.

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
any chance u can change teams to 2:00 cuz i have a soccer game at 12:00 and i prolly wont get there till around 1:30.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Drew, chang and the mound are going to be late because drew can't drive.

so yeah, we'll have to postpone teams.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
So Blue, any thoughts on the next prompt?

Send me a PM or catch me on AIM ;)

Also, I don't believe I'll be going.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I say we either lower the entry fee or distribute the prizes over more placements. $20 is too much to spend for no hope of winning anything.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Yes, $5 entry fee and at least 3rd place making a profit would be grand. Is there a time set yet? I'm not sure when to show up. And could you PM me your address, DoH? Thanks.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
bluezaft: check your myspace, you have like pm's disabled here or something.

As for entry, $10 has been the standard for dallas tournaments (as well as mine) since as long as I can remember, going back to 04 when I played Zelda....if that gives you any idea how long ago that was. If we get at least 16 people to show up then we'll bump up 3rd place's prize.

As for time, get here at 2, we an do a period of warmups while entry fees are collected and brackets or possibly pools are made, then teams and singles...

Also, we need TVs/cubes/wiis and copies of smash! i only have 2 tvs and one cube. Drew, I know you have like 4 cubes so you better bring something! If the House that Dave built could bring a setup that'd be cool, as well as the UTD kids and the mound if you can still manage one.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
with the exception of bluezaft, 10 is too much for the UTD kids, so I'll be driving there alone. ='(.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
we'll bring a cube, but not a TV...

You know this isn't going to benefit you in the long run DoH, atleast not in singles.

Obviously Drew and Chang will take first and second place, for third you've gotta deal with all sorts of people. I guess if you're THAT confident you can beat us.

Anyway, if Dallas jumped off a bridge since as long as you could remember would you too?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I agree with samusedaway. $10 drives a lot of people away. $5 makes everybody happy (except for Drew and Chang).

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
i doubt drew/chang care that much about money

i mean they did those silly candy bar tournies

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
Hey Matt/Crono, we're actually doing this team thing though right?? I'm bring SmallBadWolf here, along with his friends, I don't know if I'm going to enter in both singles and doubles. Hope to see you guys there.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
You should make it $5.

More people entering = more fun, and if more than twice the number enter than would have before then there's even more money to go around, which is possible considering how cheap most of Dallas is.

Though if you make it $10 then there's less people and greater chances of making it home in time for the Cowboys game....

Do whatever you want I guess, it is your tournament and all...

swift

Smash Journeyman
The Cowboys haven't always sucked. We have won Five super bowls. Some teams haven't even gone to the super bowl yet.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Results for the maybe 2 of you that care:

1. Me
2. Chang
3. DoH

past that I've got no clue.

Teams:
1. Me+Chang
2. Richard+Marcus
3. DoH+Sand

Chang beat me in winners but I came back from losers, thanks to lots of really gay Falco dittos >_>.

Oh and Richard and Marcus ***** us silly in the round robin part of teams. It was grotesque, but we turned it around in the finals somehow.

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
I am a very sad, sad panda. I suck, LoL. Drew, it's your fault because we like, never practice anymore and I'm terrible now. *cries*. In teams I missed a couple Rests, and DoH felt it appropriate to throw a stitch face at me :(. Ah well, at the SA tourney I'll be practiced and ready!

Drew, lmk when you're back in CS, so we can practice please ;).

felix45

Smash Lord
Results for the maybe 2 of you that care:

1. Me
2. Chang
3. DoH

past that I've got no clue.

Teams:
1. Me+Chang
2. Richard+Marcus
3. DoH+Sand

Chang beat me in winners but I came back from losers, thanks to lots of really gay Falco dittos >_>.

Oh and Richard and Marcus ***** us silly in the round robin part of teams. It was grotesque, but we turned it around in the finals somehow.

lol, dream crusher really is the title for you it seems. you let them get so close to winning then take it back in the end. U R TEH EVIL DREW!

Top Bottom