• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Assuming nothing gets in my way, I think I'll show up to this.

...I need a "Take that, Triple Finish!" sig.

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
ok so i was told to come here to brawl? im board and i wanna brawl im online now, and if theres a tournament details plz. thanks!

Bwett

Smash Ace
Alright people! Bwogo smashfest tomorrow 8:30pm. Now if you missed it before, everyone needs to contribute in some way. Therefore, if you have a wii or tv, please bring it. This time, it should be the same if not larger crowd of people, which is going to be insane!!! If you can't bring both or either, you need to either bring a snacking item, drinking item (non-alcoholic...damien :p lol), or $1. This is your entrance fee into my apartment. Doesn't matter if it is a small bag of pretzels that you stole from your parents' pantry, already opened and half used, just contribute ho! People were complaining about hunger and thirst last time so I really want to accommodate for that. (if you bring me a single chip...I will kill you)

With that being said, we really are in need of setups badly. If the amount of people I expect are actually going to show up, I need 4-5 setups. Currently, I have 2 tv's and 1 wii. I have another tv which is HD but it lags so out of the question lol. Which means I need some people to step up. At the very least, 2 tv's and 3 wii's!!

So if you can bring a setup or a partial setup, go ahead and post what you are bringing that way we can coordinate accordingly.

So there will be a $1 tournament along with insane amounts of friendlies. Besides that, we might just have some other tournament, doubles or random or something like that for free. Depends on the general consensus and if we have time.

So train up those smash skillz cuz it's on like Yoshi tomorrow night!

Also, don't show up before 8:30pm. I should be getting back from class at like 8:25pm so unless you want to wait, I suggest you arrive on time ;)

If you need a ride, don't wait till the last minute to ask someone, ask now cuz it sucks leaving smashers behind because of transportation. I can't pick anyone up, sorry :(

OOOOO great idea just hit me, if anyone wants crew battles, I'm fairly positive my entire crew will be there, so if you want a 4v4, come by as well. YAYUH!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
OOOOO great idea just hit me, if anyone wants crew battles, I'm fairly positive my entire crew will be there, so if you want a 4v4, come by as well. YAYUH!
crew battle with 4 of the top 5 people in dallas?

i don't think they want that lol

we could do mixed crew battles, or pick up crew battles, or even hanicapped!

i <3 handicapped =)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'll stop and get some drinks on the way, I JUST hooked my Wii back up and don't feel like moving it again, lol. Lock is gonna come too.

@ Crew battle idea: it's friendlies anyway, so why not just put together random crews of 4 or 5 and battle it out?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
infinity: do you want to play tomorrow and then carpool over to this? i'll bring cookies.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
I'll stop and get some drinks on the way, I JUST hooked my Wii back up and don't feel like moving it again, lol. Lock is gonna come too.

@ Crew battle idea: it's friendlies anyway, so why not just put together random crews of 4 or 5 and battle it out?
sounds fun, we should do like captains and drat players so hopefully itll b even

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
i have nooo money (which is funny because i get paid on thursday) but i think i can come up with 2 dollars (plus DART) by tomorrow, if i do, than i will definitely come. and in that case i'll probably be early because of buses and stuff, but i have no problem waiting (thats why books wwere invented :D)

i only have brawl and a wii that i could bring, would you like me to bring that anyway?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
fact: the only times i've ever 4 stocked bluezaft is when he plays sheik or in baking.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
if i can get broc to go, ill persuade him to bring his tv.

Shuz Vs. Infinity
Money Match
7/2/08
@ Bwogo's Smash Fest
$5

bluezaft

The True Zaft
fact: the only times i've ever 4 stocked bluezaft is when he plays sheik or in baking.
Hey, I just noticed this. You ain't never 4-stocked me; whenever you come close I start trying and only get 3-stocked.

Wilma

Smash Rookie
I think I'm coming down. I'm not sure you persons REALLY know me yet (cept for Infinity, who has introduced me to some of you), but hopefully we can remedy that. I'll bring some refreshments, but unfortunately I won't be able to bring a TV (I don't have internet or tv up here in Denton, it's quite a drag).

CometStar

Smash Apprentice
Kyas and I will be coming to this. We may be able to bring a tv but we're not sure right now. One of us will post back once we find out.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hey, I just noticed this. You ain't never 4-stocked me; whenever you come close I start trying and only get 3-stocked.
eh, details.

there was that time i lived to over 200% on pokemon stadium on my first life.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
ok sorry this is kinda late in all but i dont think i can bring that wii anymore. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom