• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Devour II" - A G.Vice Ganon Combo Video Sequel

SmashMac

Smash Lord
NIce combo vid. I like the last combo and how it left it to my imagination of how owned that Marth got with that last fair. Good stuff.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
NIce combo vid. I like the last combo and how it left it to my imagination of how owned that Marth got with that last fair. Good stuff.
Thanks man. That's kinda what we were going for in that combo, and I'm glad it worked out to be in good taste. I didn't know if people would like it, or if they'd complain about the combo not being finished. But it definitely hit though :)

Kage hopefully me and you will have some fun sets when you come down this fall :)

Renth

Smash Hero
We're going to make a Devour 2.5 all clips consisting of Zane and I ganon dittoing.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I think it's more likely at this point that there will be clips with me =D
Guys, guys, guys...

There's more than enough G.Vice to go around ;)

lol but renth he speaks the truth...HE is coming to visit me afterall. I did come to visit you, but you left town :(

Renth

Smash Hero
Guys, guys, guys...

There's more than enough G.Vice to go around ;)

lol but renth he speaks the truth...HE is coming to visit me afterall. I did come to visit you, but you left town :(
You went to where I live in PA and met all my friends while I was in Florida. Friends that aren't really that associated with the smash community LLLLOOOOLL.

You suck so hard.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
You went to where I live in PA and met all my friends while I was in Florida. Friends that aren't really that associated with the smash community LLLLOOOOLL.

You suck so hard.
Well, I guess that's true. But I didn't know you weren't gonna be there when I bought the plane tickets.

And I did play some of your old PA crew :)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
G.Vice. You should go to Apex. We can MM.
I wish I could man, but I just don't travel much. I go to church on Sunday, and that doesn't leave me alot of time to smash at weekend only tourneys unless they are somewhat local. But I definitely want to go compete and try my hand at a large scale tourney.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Your Ganon *****. I loved the first one as well. Its my favorite Ganon combo video....well until now lol.
Thanks dude. I think my crew and myself are going to start recording again. I'll have my hands full trying to get better footage, but I'm sure wanting to. I almost wanna just have someone make a Ganon combo vid by all the ganon's worldwide and give my footage to them. But idk if that'll ever happen

Renth

Smash Hero
but as far as constructive criticism goes the combos were very entertaining with you flying off the stage and all. It needed something more, it seemed a lot of the focus of the video was edge guarding marth and captain falcon. Get some more on stage miniature combos and against more characters.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
but as far as constructive criticism goes the combos were very entertaining with you flying off the stage and all. It needed something more, it seemed a lot of the focus of the video was edge guarding marth and captain falcon. Get some more on stage miniature combos and against more characters.
Well, yeah we don't play just a whole variety of characters here in arkansas, but everyone in Arkansas just about is in that video. And it's also rare that they play other people than their mains and alts, so having a combo vid worthy moment vs them at that time is rare. Sorry about the lack of characters. But as far as the combos and off the ledge stuff, I feel like that it's not really edgeguarding as much as my combos gravitate toward to the ledge to get the stock.

I'll keep that stuff in mind though, thanks man.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Lol. Aw, here I was thinking I would get feedback from Chaddd on the combo vid.

But is it muscle, or you just been lazy?
I was actually in the middle of watching it and was going to edit the post when I was done. I didn't know I'd get another post within 5 minutes. haha.

Now that I've watched it I was going to say I really enjoyed it. Well edited and good choices for combos. I was also going to say that I really prefer 4-5 minute combo videos as opposed to these 12 minute long extended combo videos.

And in response to your last comment, I could never allow myself to get lazy. I quit smoking over a year ago and so I started working out harder to avoid getting fat from the weight gain.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I was actually in the middle of watching it and was going to edit the post when I was done. I didn't know I'd get another post within 5 minutes. haha.

Now that I've watched it I was going to say I really enjoyed it. Well edited and good choices for combos. I was also going to say that I really prefer 4-5 minute combo videos as opposed to these 12 minute long extended combo videos.

And in response to your last comment, I could never allow myself to get lazy. I quit smoking over a year ago and so I started working out harder to avoid getting fat from the weight gain.
Thanks, dude.

And good dude. The gym can change a man's life, and that's no lie.

Top Bottom