• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deven3000's Official Manhattan Smashfest Thread **Postponed**

B0NK

Smash Lord
Should be at Deven/Dill's place. Check the address in the spoiler tag of the OP. I'll tell Southpaw to give Dill your number when I get a chance

B0NK

Smash Lord
Also heads up, since spring break is this coming weekend for us, it's likely there won't be fest for the next 2 weeks. I'll probably be streaming myself playing wind waker while I'm home in VA for spring break.

When we start having fest again though, let us know when you're available, even weekdays can be do-able.

infomon

Smash Scientist
whoa new smashboards theme is wonky

I can come to a smashfest? prolly can't say if I actually want to go until day-of tho.... I'm just flakey like that
and I haven't played bawrl in yearz
and when I did I was pretty crap lol

:054:

B0NK

Smash Lord
Thursday thru Saturdays are the best time to come to our dorms. Fridays get full fast though, but lets us know if you want to come! -_^b

B0NK

Smash Lord
This Saturday is open for both of you to come over, let me know if you're interested and I'll PM you the address and my number

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
they pretty much do every week unless told otherwise. so just say a date that is god for you and you should be good ;)

B0NK

Smash Lord
The week after should be fine, we'll let you know if that changes.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Hmm maybe if there's room for more? And idc about Petopia it has a terrible stage list.
You can bring one other person.

Tommorow looks like it would be you, one of your friends, Sage, HelpR, Southpaw, and Me! -_^b

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
The info in this thread needs to get updated since deven is rehosting his smashfest. Also will there be one this friday?

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
oh...

I'm thinking of a different smashfest 'cus i saw a livestream from a link b0nk posted and i thought it was this one. Oh well :|

B0NK

Smash Lord
Well you can still post here to ask about me and Keith's fest. This Friday I'm pretty sure we're going to be full, I'll let you know if that changes. We've already had our limit of 4 people asking us about this Friday.

Also this Friday is going to be the last Friday before our summer break, which means we go home to VA and CA for the summer.

I guess hope Deven's dad changes his mind or find a place of your own to hold fest for the summer? =P

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Omg I need to make at least one of these... ;_; Is there room for me? I know you said it might be full but damn I need to try to get to one of these at least once...

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
I don't have enough room and TVs to host a fest unfortunately :(

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
i'm going to see if i can set something up at NYiT this summer! so keep posted. i have absolutely no idea what my odds are so dont go and get your hopes waaaay up or anything lol

Soulrack18

Smash Cadet
If you interest in smashing anytime we play all kinds of smash and dont judge and pretty intermediate in most of them. If you are ever interested just freind request me ill send you a group invite. WE have a place over here in queens we host it every friday and fool around is other game. The store we used belongs to a good friend of mine its called BEAST MODE Ny. Look it up it just opened. If you ever interested we have weekly friendlies on friday from 3 pm to whenever time we feel. Im just trying to have us a home over here in nyc so i worked hard to find a nice place i think we smashers shall enjoy. So far i got the place just need to get the word out. https://www.facebook.com/groups/181012108642269/ .... there is our group. MAY 31 and the rest of the fridays after that we usually go all together and play over there. Maybe we can get the scene over here in NYC anyone interested holler.

Soulrack18

Smash Cadet
If you interest in smashing anytime we play all kinds of smash and dont judge and pretty intermediate in most of them. If you are ever interested just freind request me ill send you a group invite. WE have a place over here in queens we host it every friday and fool around is other game. The store we used belongs to a good friend of mine its called BEAST MODE Ny. Look it up it just opened. If you ever interested we have weekly friendlies on friday from 3 pm to whenever time we feel. Im just trying to have us a home over here in nyc so i worked hard to find a nice place i think we smashers shall enjoy. So far i got the place just need to get the word out

Top Bottom