• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deven3000's Official Manhattan Smashfest Thread **Postponed**

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I told deven this already. I plan to get my drivers by the end of the year. I know how to drive. Just never took the test cause I was lazy and I live in NYC. Nuff said. But I think the house needs its own carpool. We only have helper with is fine but for most cases he does not drive. So I plan to drive up to apex. if helper is going to apex and driving, I think we can get the whole house there.

Im trying to plan this ahead of time. So I wanna know who is going to apex for sure. And if nearly everyone is, I wanna know if helper is going. If he is, then we can take care of everyone. It be best to save money and have it on the side now. Cause for me, I would have to rent a care. And people would have to chip in. Im already saving cash now for all this. I could ask my dad for his van to drive us there but idk how he would feel about that since I just got my licence. I have not filed my taxes yet and I have to wait till january. I could buy my own car with it but taxes usually takes weeks from what I been told.

I am gonna find out soon. So let me know soon while I get things ready on my end.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Ok this dry spell in NYC is killing me. Anyway, I got access to quite a big area where we can possibly hold smashfests. There's even a pool and ping pong table! I still gotta do some more chit chat to secure it but it should be free. Who would be willing to come to Brooklyn? It's a predominantly jewish neighborhood so I don't want to here "I might get shot" as an excuse!! I'm not saying that Jewish people are wimpy, they're peaceful people which makes them cool in my book. Anyway I digress, any takers???

5 minute walking distance from Ave M Q-train stop.
Closer subway walking trip than Dev's! ;)

:phone:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Ok this dry spell in NYC is killing me. Anyway, I got access to quite a big area where we can possibly hold smashfests. There's even a pool and ping pong table! I still gotta do some more chit chat to secure it but it should be free. Who would be willing to come to Brooklyn? It's a predominantly jewish neighborhood so I don't want to here "I might get shot" as an excuse!! I'm not saying that Jewish people are wimpy, they're peaceful people which makes them cool in my book. Anyway I digress, any takers???

5 minute walking distance from Ave M Q-train stop.
Closer subway walking trip than Dev's! ;)

Cmon guys don't give him this man.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I'd be down Mike. good to see someone else is trying to get something going. I failed but I really hope all goes good with you. You got it son

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Mike, I just placed 2nd in a mid tier dubz w/ kirby, even tho i dont know really how to use the character xD

Wouldve got 1st but kept ****ing up the swallocide footstool and instead got footstooled in the process. when you inhale, are you suppose to spam x or something? cuz i seemed to be one step behind when I would just press x when I tried to visually guess the right timing.

B0NK

Smash Lord
For those that love to watch the House of 3000's random streams, follow @HouseOf3000 on twitter to keep up to date! -_^b

Owsla

Smash Cadet
Would any of you guys wanna play Brawl on Thursday maybe? I don't have a Wii with me though...

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
well there aren't really fests anymore, but you can come over, just know it would be like maybe just you and maybe one other person (excluding myself and my bother).
I get home from work at 8pm and am able to play till around 10:30-11, then I'd prefer everyone leave lol
if my brother is up to letting you guys in earlier, then i dont see much problem.

Owsla

Smash Cadet
I'd be totally down for that.

Is it alright if I bring a friend? He's new to the scene.

Top Bottom