• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Detective #1 - D4 begins

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
irrelevant, soup. you played naively and i'm using it as an example. if you want to talk about things like whether or not you cost us the game, we'll talk about it outside the game.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I might have to skip your offer to keep Soup off you all game, J. He won't help me get a read on you but I do need to see if there is chance you two can be on the same scum team.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't want him off me haha.

I want him under control this game to where myself/others don't expend one of their jail votes based on his normal play prematurely. Though I may retract it and make it done myself.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Jail votes are permanent this game.

there is no RVS.

there is not gambitting for reaction, nothing, this is a clean game and i intend to play it the way.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I have no idea how this is going to work at all... I doubt it'll work like mafia. The fact that we will never know if we're right or wrong with our scum reads is... quite scary. @_@;.

Soupa why should I have any type of limit in this game with J? It's not like we buddy or anything ._.'! The only time anyone would buddy me is if their role indicates that I'm confirmed their alignment. Are you saying that I can't talk to J at all? >_>;

Yeah J I think I'm gonna do that. An actual chance to relax from mafia haha.

:172:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Attention all yoctograms!

This game isn't mafia, so get your preconceptions about how it's going to be played out of your head. This game will be MUCH more night action based and we will be MUCH more open about how it's going to be played.

I am, in fact, a Treasure Mover. I should NEVER get jailed. The other Treasure Mover should keep his Pi hole shut so we don't both get followed on Night 1 and lose.

Soup, today we will jail you and Joey.

You have t minus 9984 minutes.

Incompletes will be destroyed.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Obvious gambit.

Your post is garbage! *crunch* I'll add it to the heap.

Thanks for securing yourself a place in jail today and probably for the rest of the game. One, it's not a gambit, it's a plan. Scum can do nothing so long as I use my role with half a brain and it lowers the number of people that can be put into jail. What in the HELL did you hope to gain from posting that?

Stupid hectopascal!

You have t minus 9975 minutes.

#HBC | ѕoup

Nothing. i was (get ready for it) Joking.

also, i haven't played TWEWY so sorry bud.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soupa why should I have any type of limit in this game with J? It's not like we buddy or anything ._.'! The only time anyone would buddy me is if their role indicates that I'm confirmed their alignment. Are you saying that I can't talk to J at all? >_>;
Why'd you take it seriously in the first place? it wasn't meant to be serious, not sure if like.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What if you're jailing a Treasure mover?

Ryker don't move treasure tonight. Can you move without moving your treasure?

Ryker coming out with that information leads me to believe that you're dumb. Why did you feel the need to come out with that?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

And you are the other one being jailed.

Why would you ask me to do something in particular? Why are you fishing for that information?

You have t minus 9961 minutes.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Moving the treasure gives the Scum a 50% chance to find the treasure even if they don't follow you.

How do you feel about moving without moving the treasure with you?

I don't care if I'm jailed or if Soupa is jailed. That's not what I'm worried about at this point.

I'm still curious why you came out with this information.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Moving the treasure gives the Scum a 50% chance to find the treasure even if they don't follow you.

How do you feel about moving without moving the treasure with you?

I don't care if I'm jailed or if Soupa is jailed. That's not what I'm worried about at this point.

I'm still curious why you came out with this information.

Any tree can drop and apple. I'll drop the freaking moon.

It's not my fault that my plan is over you head, Joey. Or maybe it is and you're fishing for more information out of me. I do not plan to share any information about the treasure's location or where I may or may not be moving it to. There is only one group that profits from that information, yet you're fishing for it. Why?

You have t minus 9952 minutes remaining.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't care about the plan, ryker, i care with what you are going to do with the plan.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
How does getting jailed for one night prove you're okay with it? Hell, I'm down with this plan.

jail Joey
jail Soup

Why aren't you interested in jailing each other?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What?

Will you just answer my ****ing question? Seriously. I don't care if I move at all at night. don't care if you think you're the **** because you got a PR. I don't even care if you're a PR. You're thinking about this game all wrong and you're not considering all of the options you have in this game.

Moving your treasure is the worst case scenario option right now. Your best option is to follow a different player or investigate a different area, so if scum does try to follow you, they get ****ed over.

Soupa nor me will get jailed for the rest of the game if you want to play decent. You have to test your combinations for this to work in any way, shape, or form. If you put one person in jail for the rest of the game, then we'll probably lose, since 8 turns is more than enough for scum to find both treasures. Especially if they follow you and you move the tressure. Scum goes to the area where you visited the next night, and scum can lucky guess where the other one is. Game over.

I don't want Soupa jailed so early. When everyone votes, the day is over. I'm not voting the other person (probably Soupa, sure) until we're reaching our deadline.

#HBC | ѕoup

you asked me, you recieve, i really don't care to move at all, hell, go ahead and jail me all game, let ryker do his thing behind-the-scenes, and i'll just play in the day.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@Mod: does the day end when we use both of our votes or does it apply to only using one of them?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
What if you're jailing a Treasure mover?

Ryker don't move treasure tonight. Can you move without moving your treasure?

Ryker coming out with that information leads me to believe that you're dumb. Why did you feel the need to come out with that?

Let me tell you a story about a game called "Lord of the Rings Werewolf"...

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Gonna get this out of the way now.

FoS: Ryker

I don't believe your claim at all. Why you would do something like that as a person that has complete and total control over the treasure is beyond me. Treasure movers have no reason to claim anything, and if they find the other treasure mover via following players, then we lose the game instantly. Either he REALLY didn't think this out at all or he's not a treasure mover. Either one isn't pro-town at all, and honestly, if he's going to play like this, I'm fine with having him jailed for a night so he can't move the treasure and lose the game for us night 1 if one scum follows him and the other gets lucky.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Voters

Ryker
Jail1 - Soup
Jail 2 - Joey

JO_OEY
Jail1 - Joey

Votees:

JO_OEY - 2 votes
Soup - 1 vote

@Mod: does the day end when we use both of our votes or does it apply to only using one of them?
Everyone must have exhausted both their votes for the day to end before the deadline.

@all:

rules said:
Please bold your votes and label them as "Jail 1" or "Jail 2".

July 6th at 3:00 p.m. EST is the deadline

#HBC | ѕoup

Joey, the claim is legit, the use of it, is not.

Ryker wouldn't have any reason to not claim a PR, it's not like mafia can kill him or anything, the lest that can do is try to predict where ryker will hide the treasure, but ryker is scot-free from anything else.

i think the better option would have been keeping it to himself, but that's ryker for ya.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Mafia can win this game night 1 or 2 for claiming that PR. If they follow him to where theres treasure, that gives them 2 nights to win instantly. This goes for the WHOLE entire game. Scum can pretty much win by one person following Ryker and the other randomly guessing where the other treasure may be (which is extremely high percent wise).

There is no pro-town motive to claiming this PR. Not a one. I think he's lying because of that and the way he presented it. The whole "HEY *****ES LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE IM A PR" bs isn't going to work in this game at all. Ryker could have very well just lost us the game if he's really the treasure mover.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Soupa. Theres a follow option. They don't have to predict ****. They just follow ryker and eventually he WILL move the treasure.

No more votes until near deadline. We have to do what the OP says.

"In other words, the game is meant to be set up to where Town will be massacred if they don't get tough and really scumhunt. How you do that in this game is up for you guys to find out."

There is no getting out of this, and just because Ryker pretty much lost us the game at this point doesn't mean that we still can't try to jail both scum day 2.

Top Bottom