• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Derf is in this old MLG vid

Pritch

Smash Lord
And Xif, and Darkfalchion (old school *AMAZING* fl marth player) and DA Dave, at MLG orlando. Good times.

As an aside, I miss DF. That guy was ridiculous.

*EDIT* There's hiroshi sitting next to chillin in the previous pic too.

*EDIT2* Hey, I'm in that pic too.:laugh:

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwk6L4-brZA OG video! you can see me and RFX signing up for our first melee tourney in this video (behind mr. silver) back in 05. This was back in the "Florida SUCKS" days. I feel old now, lol.

I'm pretty sure that was Hiroshi and uuaa's first tourney as well

Pritch

Smash Lord
That was before my time, lol (though not by much).

I thought hiroshi had been around longer than that...?

Pritch

Smash Lord
You make me sad, queen. My only mlg story is getting put in a death pool with kaiser, xif, doodah, nbp mike, and I think someone else good too with only top 2 advancing (think mike and kaiser made it out? Or xif and kaiser, I forget which). **** mlg seeding pwning tons of unranked fl players.

That and I got to watch shiz beast on azen in tournament (back when he was still a relative unknown), only to go for the game winning suicide spike and phantom hit it and die. Most depressing match ever.

Was a fun tournament, don't get me wrong, but definitely lots of bad beat stories.

*EDIT* Doubles is amazing, zoro. Get it right.

Top Bottom