• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Denmark melee/brawl powerrankings

stelzig

Smash Lord
New PR(s). Brawl is unfinished, but we aren't that active in brawl anyway, and only top4 is pretty much set in stone.

1. Navn - Fox
2. Eagle - Samus
3. Oskar - Falco/Puff
4. stelzig - Sheik/Marth
5. Dew - Marth/Sheik
6. King Funk - Falco
7. Oni Nick - Peach
8. Chansey NES - Sheik
9. Abild - Puff
10. Jonas - Marth
11. MINI - Falcon/Sheik
12. Coco - Han bruger så mange jeg aner næsten ikke hvad han mener... Endnu en sheik?

Honorable mention: Tomber - is probably around 5th-7th place.

Brawl:
1. Dew - Metaknight/?
2. Navn - Snake/Wario
3. King Funk - Falco/Fox
4. Eagle - Ike/Ness

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
New PR(s). Brawl is unfinished, but we aren't that active in brawl anyway, and only top4 is pretty much set in stone.

1. Navn - Fox
2. Eagle - Samus
3. Oskar - Falco/Puff
4. stelzig - Sheik/Marth
5. Dew - Marth/Sheik
6. King Funk - Falco
7. Oni Nick - Peach
8. Chansey NES - Sheik
9. Abild - Puff
10. Jonas - Marth
11. MINI - Falcon/Sheik
12. Coco - Han bruger så mange jeg aner næsten ikke hvad han mener... Endnu en sheik?

Honorable mention: Tomber - is probably around 5th-7th place.

Brawl:
1. Dew - Metaknight/?
2. Navn - Snake/Wario
3. King Funk - Falco/Fox
4. Eagle - Ike/Ness
I'd really like to make the new thread myself tbh. If I can't, at least update the opening post please.

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
We weren't really finished with the Melee one either, lol, though the top 8 or so should be accurate.

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
how come there wasn´t a big denmark/germany tourney yet? :D we´re neighbouring countries...there should be happening something awesome! ^^

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
What tourneys? Lol

A lot of us are very open to the idea of travelling for Smash, as long as it's Melee.

stelzig

Smash Lord
^Or that both is played, though the interest for melee is much bigger. We hardly play brawl outside of tournament.
But yeah just inform us and we might show up if melee is there. I have tried lurking the german boards a couple of times to look for tournaments, but it's a little hard. Easier to do on the swedish forums then :)

Jonas

Smash Champion
I'd love to come and hang out, but first we need to find something interesting on the German Boards. It can be pretty hard, mostly because some of the threads don't even provide info about stuff like location. That and we don't really lurk the German boards much because we're pretty terrible at German :-<

So yeah it would be a great help if one of you could drop a note on Smashbros.dk when something interesting (like a really big tournament or something close to Denmark) comes along :)

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Jonas, do you have any new Brawl vids?
We've recorded Brawl singles and doubles at NM6.

They're coming out soon.

But yah gonna make the new thread once the PR's are actually FINISHED. =D

And yeah, germans, just send a PM to Stelzig, Jonas or me if there's an upcoming Melee or Melee/Brawl tournament. ^^

Jonas

Smash Champion
Was my Bowser recorded? I don't think I was playing Brawl on a setup being recorded :p

PS. Funk we should play Brawl at Dew's house and record it :)

stelzig

Smash Lord
None of the brawl I recorded is with Jonas. There's only the teams match already uploaded, teams losers finals, and some quite late bracket matches (navn, eagle, oskar, dew, king funk footage).

I suppose I can put my setup up for some brawl matches with Jonas in next time though...

Top Bottom