• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deltarune Chapter 2 releasing this week

E_X6sqoVgAEuhoc.png

The Deltarune Chapter 2 release date popped up at the end Undertale's sixth anniversary stream. On September 17th, 2021 at 5 PM PST/8 PM EST, the next part of the game will appear. Whether Deltarune Chapter 2 will release immediately on Switch or PS4 is unknown, but the game's website updated to coincide with the announcement.

The anniversary stream is available below.

Deltarune Chapter 1 and Undertale are both available on the Nintendo Switch. The Sans costume and Megalovania are available in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Author's Note: I've been looking forward to this for a while now. Need some more good in my week. How about you? Let us know in the comments!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

There is a short FAQ on the Deltarune Website. You don't need to finish Chapter 1 first.

It's only confirmed to be on PC currently, not entirely sure if or how you pay for it.
Yeah i guess ill play through the pc version again i mean DR is pretty short and having atleast somwe stuff carry over would be nice i heard part 2 costs money how can i pay that money hmmmmm?

Also a bunch of people are like part 2s gonna have gaster and
And evil Kris in it
but im sure most crazy stuf wil happen in one of the later chapter im sure the first few are just nice simple storys like chapter 1 at most
Kris could kill Noelle but considering she has a alter ego in the darkworld im sure shes still getting development in that case
im just sad Flowey isnt in deltarune but i guess he got a cameo so thats nice i think a flower field full of Floweys would be funny as heck

So ive just finnished Chapter 2 (sidequests, Talking and filedigging can wait)
and need to say it was amazing!

And for everyone playing it start it better from a pacifist file!
Edit: WTF!

Last edited:
Top Bottom