• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deleted..............

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
This is not as fun as the
Falco Parisol Frenzy (actually, I think we should be using Sonic now)
Here's how you play.

All of you pick fast characters.
Put items to parasol on very low spawn.
Put time limit to somewhere around 5 minutes

The goal is to grab a parasol and die off the bottom of the screen while you have it. This is how you score.

Here are the rules.
1. Only the first Parasol that pops up on the screen is considered "active"
2. If you are hit you must drop the parasol. You can't grab it again until after 2 seconds from you dropping it (other players can still grab it)
3. If you taunt before dropping down with the parasol it counts as 2 points instead of one
4. You must float down with the parasol in order to score. You must float for the entirety of the drop

Seriously, you guys should try it, it's rediculously fun. Cage fights are great too (just make a custom stage that only has a few small openings. Then put explosive items on very high (and maybe bumpers or something).

Parasol is not an item in Brawl.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
They are actually pretty easy to aim if you practice, and they go really fast so they wont know when to reflect it
Well, thats the advantage of using Pit then. I doubt he is the best for this though. A fully charged Samus shot can bring you down to 2hp.

0wnd1zzl3d

Smash Cadet
Won't some chars have advantages over others, depending on size of the maps? I mean, Fox's laser goes pretty far, but some have far less range.

majorojam

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, nice to see that someone else has come up with this idea also. I made a stage that greatly resembles yours (two "forts" on each side) for 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2 matches. It's ridiculously fun when playing with your friends. Computers of course -- don't understand the rules. Anyways, ignore the flamers -- I love it.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Too bad you can't use custom stages online or this would be way more great use for me. XD

Nice idea.

clace

Smash Journeyman
It's a funny idea but I must have missed something, how do you win? I know of no characters except maybe Snake who's projectiles can K.O.

clace

Smash Journeyman
If you noticed, it's stamina.
Oh. Dear. God. >.>

Sorry, I gots bad eyesight. I think I might try this out next time I play Brawl, now I kinda get the idea, seems pretty funny.

LoversEnd

Smash Rookie
haha i remeber doing this on melee by just putting the blasters on and me and my cousin would stay on opposite sides

Top Bottom