• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deleted*yawn

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
marth's is not useless, the sword breaks shields like no other

DK not useless, u can combo into DK punch, peach not useless, Peach can only kill with a few moves, having her counter lets u reliably and safely protect urself from those two moves

Sonic, not useful at all, Kirby can't combo out of it like Sonic can

Check this out and u'll c some of what i just talked about http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185890

3xSwords

Smash Lord
How many hat tier lists do we have?

Dang whatever

Diddy's ability also isn't that bad. If you do a single shot like I see some Diddy's do, it can help you from getting caught in a situation where they banana lock you.

Also Sheik's needles are godly. Sheik is a surprising campy character and if full charged needles deal 18% I dont see why you wouldn't camp. Therefore take this awesome ability for yourself. Samus and ROB same story.

There are actually a lot of things you can do to make your list better. Be more specific b/c things like pretty useless, useful, and should be obtained are kinda vague, and you don't even list all the moves.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Falcon Punch WoPs are NOT useless.

O,o

Seriously, though, all copy abilities are useful in their own little way.

Oh, put Olimar up there in "must get." It's awesome.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I dunno what the OP posted, but he sounds hella pompous.

:/

by the way, DKKountry, Lucas' B-move is PK Freeze not PK Fire :O
So in that case it's pretty much useless since he'll heal himself if he's smart.

(I assume this thread was talking about copy abilities)

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
yeah i dont know what he said but you can use sonics ability to stall under the stage. i know its banned but its good to know.

also falcon punch wop is really useless because falcon sucks.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Falcon doesn't suck.

Watch him become God Tier when people stop being afraid to use him because they heard he "sucks."

[ok that won't really happen, but Falcon is the man!]

ron561

Smash Journeyman
I love how people say a character sucks when they have no clue how to use them...

Did kirby not suck in melee?Yet well known Kirby's such as T!mmy and even some of the not so known better players on this board still competed at tournament levels with him?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
I love how people say a character sucks when they have no clue how to use them...

Did kirby not suck in melee?Yet well known Kirby's such as T!mmy and even some of the not so known better players on this board still competed at tournament levels with him?
Krazy Kirby Kid was the best kirby ever in melee and lived a few hours away..

also let the thread die plz -_-

ron561

Smash Journeyman
Ok so what was the point of bring up KKK?

You did nothing but add on another example to what I was saying...

thanks for helping me prove a point

Top Bottom