• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deku Tribe Rumble: by Kirbywizard: 8BITMAN WINS !!!!!!.....Chaco close please

8Bitman

Smash Master
im confused wasnt i supposed to fight arkanj0? or did you switch up the match-ups for a reason???:confused::confused::confused: well then ill just fight you later kirbyzzzzzz:):):)

8Bitman

Smash Master
well since this iz your tourney i dont feel like i need to post this but ill do it for the crowd i won against kirbywizard 3-1:) arkanj0 ill be waiting:) pm or vm me when ever youd like to do the finals:)

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
well since this iz your tourney i dont feel like i need to post this but ill do it for the crowd i won against kirbywizard 3-1:) arkanj0 ill be waiting:) pm or vm me when ever youd like to do the finals:)
That was close and it lasted 45 minutes :laugh:

Man we love to camp.

Well I guess its final time. Ok 8bitman contact arkanj0 now. Instead of waiting for him to contact you.

8Bitman

Smash Master
That was close and it lasted 45 minutes :laugh:

Man we love to camp.

Well I guess its final time. Ok 8bitman contact arkanj0 now. Instead of waiting for him to contact you..... OR ILL KILL YOU!!!:mad::mad::mad:

okay okay sorry ill do it... dont hurt me!!!! lol not tonight i bez tiredz... sometime this week i got off of school for the summer last thursday so im open any day just contact me:)

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol also samusbrawler why dont you join anymore online tourneys?:confused:?:confused:?:confused:?

8Bitman

Smash Master
good job especially on pirate ship!!!:) i beat arkanj0 3-0:) GG's indeed!!!

Top Bottom