• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DeepSoCal vs Palmdale on 12/30/06

PandaX

Smash Lord
SOS is considered a part of SoCal, but he wasn't part of the main crew battle.

SOS how ever was included in a huge crew battle in which I'm trying to find the video for. It was compiled of SoCal's top 20 and split into 10 v 10.

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
SOS is considered a part of SoCal, but he wasn't part of the main crew battle.

SOS how ever was included in a huge crew battle in which I'm trying to find the video for. It was compiled of SoCal's top 20 and split into 10 v 10.
Yeah, he showed me a video of a crew battle, the dumb part was that I only saw the crowd. He told me to fastforward to the last two minutes where he 4 stocks Aesis (Ouch! Poor Aesis)

Of course, I want to see the actual fights. If you want the link to what I saw, I can ask him for it.

nublet06

Smash Lord
SOS wasnt used because SOS isnt palmdale.....hes texas. And it is my understanding that he plans on moving back to texas as soon as he can afford to. so it just doesnt seem right to have someone from texas....represent palmdale.

hes really good tho so its not like we didnt think he was good enough. sorry to dissapoint the fan club.

and if i remember aesis only had like 2 stocks or something....but that does sound like sos to brag about it XD

theFalcoMasta

Smash Apprentice
SOS wasnt used because SOS isnt palmdale.....hes texas. And it is my understanding that he plans on moving back to texas as soon as he can afford to. so it just doesnt seem right to have someone from texas....represent palmdale.
ya but he's going to live in palmade for a whole year more (at least that's what he said in one of his posts, i dont know though i dont talk with him).

anyway, the last part with emerican made me cry. he was ***** and completely lost it for palmdale.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord

hes really good tho so its not like we didnt think he was good enough. sorry to dissapoint the fan club.

and if i remember aesis only had like 2 stocks or something....but that does sound like sos to brag about it XD
he had 3 stock i had 4 the match end's with me still with 4. watch it for yourself

ya but he's going to live in palmade for a whole year more (at least that's what he said in one of his posts, i dont know though i dont talk with him).

anyway, the last part with emerican made me cry. he was ***** and completely lost it for palmdale.

i am going to be here another year >.>

Chap™

Smash Journeyman

maybe he should not have named himself after a shoe company

Top Bottom