• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deep Norcal: Dominating the Deepening Depth of the Deep Since 21 B.C.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i wonder if btzo looked the same when he was 9 years old or even 4 years old

every time i see btzo he basically looks the same, sometimes with a moustache.

maybe btzo had the same face when he was born? that would certainly impress me, as members of the deepening depth of the deepest norcal crew usually do. (their behavior in person, not their smash skills ;D)

asian btzo is too good

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Andre the Choknator (TM) has really been going all out with the random and obscure posts recently

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Hes trying to kick logic to the curb and break through my cost count.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
i'm going to be staying in daly city, but i can use the bart to go wherever. i wanted to know if there was anyone to play near by.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
the baysians are like the rare dog pokemon where they travel randomly across threads and you can only hope you are in that thread at the same time one of them happens to be. Also dont throw rocks or they will run.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
the baysians are like the rare dog pokemon where they travel randomly across threads and you can only hope you are in that thread at the same time one of them happens to be. Also dont throw rocks or they will run.
lmao this is going into my sig.

the funniest things are always the most true.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
If the Deep wants to hang tonight (Tuesday 8th) or tomorrow they should call me early in the day cause I'm making plans to be down there for a school related thing I have to do briefly.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I have a question if u could suck ur own epeen wud you?

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I think the first match of that set is actually more fun to watch and has better playing from both of us.

Top Bottom