• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedicated to the people ignoring me.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Sure, I have a problem with communicating.​

Does this give you the right to induce silence, though? I am spending my time writing these different ideas hoping to broaden my horizon, but how can one truly expand their mental inclinations if there is no outside light to be seen? Humans suffer tunnel vision; being that our ego and/or our fetish to be right-most of the time-can cloud our judgment. (Research shows that teamwork displays flourishing results.)

Why can't I get a few nudges? Yes, I am assertive. I am belligerant, and I tend to hold my notions dear to me. I do it all for a good reason, and with exceptional force. So why ignore me? I fight for what I believe in, and I did accept some critique in the past. I am a human being, and if I see strangled senses--I will not simply ignore it and take it in like a good boy. I have the right to share my oppositions. I have the right to share my piece of mind. Can't just imprison me in this system of being humble, and respectful, when I feel like I am being victimised through poorly structured notions.

I fight back.

That doesn't make me a bad guy.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Nobody is obligated to read and respond to the stuff that is posted in here. This is by far the least active forum on the boards. It's nothing personal...it's just a combination of the fact that this isn't really that great of a forum for creative and artistically inclined people, and the fact that your previous works and attitude has put a lot of people off of trying to help you out.

It's not like someone is deleting or censoring your posts. There is just a lack of interest. You can't blame THIS on the audience, too.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Nobody is obligated to read and respond to the stuff that is posted in here. This is by far the least active forum on the boards. It's nothing personal...it's just a combination of the fact that this isn't really that great of a forum for creative and artistically inclined people, and the fact that your previous works and attitude has put a lot of people off of trying to help you out.

It's not like someone is deleting or censoring your posts. There is just a lack of interest. You can't blame THIS on the audience, too.
I'm not blaming anybody. It's just the silence could be managable. Misconceptions have flooded the area, so I am seen as some god complex holding monster. It's not fair, that I am not able to communicate properly like everyone else does almost instinctively.

saigatachi

Smash Cadet
Sure everyone else might seem good at communicating from your perspective, but you're being too hard on yourself I think. I have much the same problem at communicating if not an even greater problem and I'm 24. I used to think "Why do some people get there points across better than I do even though I have the same ideas?" or "Why are people more responsive to things others say rather than things I say?". Believe me it's not what you're saying that's the problem. It's how you're saying it. I was skimming over some of your previous posts and I can see where people get the whole "god complex holding monster" thing. Your post "Title Waves" starts with "I'm bored" (tells me that this piece has nothing at all to do with me and will probably not give me anything valuable) and then dives into borderline metaphysical jargon that just comes off as "I'm better than you so listen". You gotta relate to people; build on common ground, then give them a reason to listen. So if you're frustrated that few are taking notice of your ideas, don't be. Millions of people around the world have the same struggle. High-end companies pay top dollar for tools to improve communication issues just like these in the work place too. It's not just you, and that's something you really have to start coming to terms with: it's not just you. I could go on and on in my stream-of-consciousness-like rant but I'm don't want to overwhelm you with unstructured text. Just remember to relate.

"If the students aren't learning the way you teach, teach the way they learn."

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Saiga. There are alot of unexplainable factors that knocked me into this field of knowledge. It doesn't help that my practices are frowned down upon, and everything I say is indeed fallacious. I've learned that everything that people discovered back then were from fallacious theories aswell. It's about braving the unknown. Going against the norm. So yes, I am headstrong when it comes to arguments. I am fighting for what I believe in and backing it up regardless of it's fallacious reasoning. Anybody who even attacks my practices, and acts like it's pointless, is just as much of a fallacious reasoner as I am.

People act like they know what our mind is capable of, and what it isn't capable of. Humans have an ego, so of course they will defend themselves even if they are indirectly being a hypocrite. Just like when two kids play a videogame. Kid A is beating Kid B, so Kid B gets really upset. Kid A rationally tells Kid B: ''It's just a game''. After some hours past by, Kid B regained his composure and started thinking of ways to take Kid A down rationally. So, the next day Kid B destroys Kid A. Guess which kid is getting upset now.

People have a tendency to indirectly send a barrage of steel-gated statements that practically explain how much it is pointless to carry on with them in an argument. This is the point to where I feel victimised, and will not hesitate to attack back. Of course, they think they are rational, and are unaware of what they're doing, so they act like I am the instigator and the guy who needs to calm down. So now they are the victim after they sparked my ire to began with, and it's just a time where nothing will connect. Both sides are blind from judgment, and everything is backwards because of our egos. Mindless wars at it's finest, eh?

People act like things are simple, and there is a simple problem to everything. Not just that, they think they understand these problems even if they've never witnessed the bearer of this problem. They contort the image by applying personal experiences, even though we all know every human being is different, right? One man could jump 10 feet and land just fine; whilst, another fine fellow could jump a measly 5 foot and dislocate an ankle. Interesting!

What's funny about all of this, is that a person is able to give insightful advice to a suicidal friend, or someone in need of help. Even though this advice they've given could help even themselves--they are completely oblivious to it. Why? Humans can point at everyone else's sin, but their own. Our ego, and our search for perfecting ourselves has become a twisted game.

Knowing how complicated humans interact with this world's interface is why I am a belligerant fellow. I'm not here to play games with anyone's mental establishments they've created to hide their weak points. I am here to face the truth, and when I see how twisted, and misconstrued something is--don't expect to see sunshine from me.

I know I can communicate just fine, hence the reasonable amount of friends that I have. I am not a bad writer, nor am I a fellow who thinks high of himself. That thread about boredom was an immature post with a naked eye, but if you look deeper, there is actually an interesting concept buried within. I don't expect anybody to uncover it really, since alot of the things I share is pointless to the majority of our race in the first place. I will admit that my anger still can blind my judgment, and my ability to reason. Never have I once insulted anyone directly, nor have I purposely searched for a fight. I have control, but to a rigid extent really. So all of those posts that you see that basically screams ''god-complex'', is nothing more but my ambition running it's mouth while I was blind folded from cohesive judgment.

I respect the time you've taken to write what you wrote, and I thank you for this.

Here is a question for you. What do I mean by: ''The beginning of our time is a mystery; in which, the ending of our time is an epiphany.''?

saigatachi

Smash Cadet
Hehe. You certainly have a lot to say, Vision. I can't help but feel as though this post has become like the elephant in the room.
You're right, people do twist perspectives into order to fit the world to their individual motives. I've known many people like that. It's the first step to denial, and much more prevalent a practice among those individuals who have secretly given up on their hopes and dreams and ultimately a happy life. To be frank, they're the excuse makers, my friend; You're right to be frustrated with them.

As for the flippity-floppity that people are putting you through in arguments, know that it's a natural human response to back away when someone comes on too strong. If you want that to stop, just keep the arguments light and breezy. Reason can be free of emotion and still retain its efficacy, ya know? If they escalate, then you can choose to escalate or not, or even do to them what they do you: "Whoa, whoa, what are you getting so worked up for dude? We're just talking." Be passionate, yes, always, but also know how to deal with people on their level. You can't fight someone if you're not on the same battlefield.

Next, simplicity is a necessity or rather a heavily favored preference for us humans. It's all about our nature. We want the good of life. We want life to be simple. We want to be smart. We want to be strong. We want to be rich. We want to be free. Just look at your own personal inclinations to the things you would want in life. Wouldn't you agree this is true? Absolutely nothing wrong with that. The thing about chasing the good of life is that it's different for everyone. The kind of woman I would want to marry, isn't necessarily the kind that you would want to marry. The goals I set for myself aren't the same goals you would set for yourself. So if I want to jump 5 feet and someone else can jump 10, who cares. Let them do what they want. My goals have nothing to do with them and their goals have nothing to do with me.

But, of course, that was just a tangent. You meant to convey that people think they know what they're talking about when they see a person with a problem just because they've seen the problem before, that they don't account for the person's abilities or individual traits and limitations. Well, it sounds like you have more a problem with the people that do it than the act itself. Doctors don't need to know you personally to say "Ok, so you've got a headache, runny nose . . . yada yada . . . it's a cold," for instance. And you wouldn't really be upset with a doctor if he gave it you short and sweet; that's what you want. No conversation, just a solution. People do this because in our fast-paced, on-the-run-lunch, demanding-career society, they don't want to invest time in accurately gauging what you can or can't do and then giving you a surgically truthful response. And as much as I'm sure it would hurt to hear this, sorry, but that's what's in people minds; as long as they have time, they're gonna be on the run.

However, don't take any of this to be a final "this is how the world works" manifesto. Things can definitely be changed. You just have to make people want to change, and what I've seen that works best is to be the example. As Gandhi put it "Be the change you want to see in the world."

I don't consider you to be arrogant, in reference to the whole "god complex" thing. I can tell you care a lot about doing what's right and doing what matters. Its in your tone that the god complex leaps at people. Just be aware of that.

Hmm. A question eh? What happens if I get it wrong? Will the suicidal friend disregard the insightful advice? Hehe. Sure I'll answer.

It sounds like the journey of the search for truth. That's the short and sweet; hope it satisfies.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Saiga, I concur with alot of what you've have shared. It's just something that I can only understand. There really is no way to impliment a change if nobody in this world wants to change. So indeed, I don't agree with people wanting to change. If you've seen my thread ''A Brilliant Concept'', you'll see that the deeper side of me can see how humans cannot see what they've become. Only somebody else can, and I am forced to keep a smile on my face inorder to not offend these masked individuals. Like when my father throws his tantrums, I can't do anything because he is a completely different person.

I'm starting to see how twisted humans can become if they don't recollect themselves before their monster takes over them. It explains why we are able to split our personalities, or have multiple ones. Our brain has a mechanic that will numb anything that gives us trouble, which is why we have alot of males who don't cry, because they were raised to despise it. It's amazing how gullible humans can be. Why should we exempt a function that is naturally there? Crying is that of a storm that cleanses, and refreshes us. I don't know how anyone could see it as weakness. Those who believe that crying is for cowards are the real cowards who can't learn to think for themselves.

I've created a quote for how blind society has become. ''The monster is a true leader''. I'm pretty sure you understand exactly what I mean by this too. If not, share your thoughts.

It's amazing how easy it is to lie to yourself though. I still, in my mind, try to lie to myself when I do something that isn't exactly right. I try to rationalise it, and all I am doing is poisoning myself with temptation; deception. Imagine how much harder it is for people who can't control themselves. I can see how people can lead up to killing, stealing, lying, ******, shooting, etc. I can see how mundane this world has become, the lack of spirit in this world. All of these twisted games humans play. They destroy other people's perfection to retain their own. I can see how angry, and confused people can be. How much their scars glow in their darkness. The skeletons scratching on their closet door they buried underneath everything. We become what we hide. I'm starting to really think this monster inside us all grows a mind of it's own. It makes sense, when some serial killers talk about how they hear voices in their head. Some may be lying so they can say they are insane, and not get the death penalty. Perhaps, not all of them are lying?

What if our subconscious is somehow talking to us when we become a monster. It could explain schizophrenia to an extent aswell, but instead of just hearing, they hear, and see it aswell. I've noticed that everything they see, and hear is all horrifying sounds; images. That's exactly what our dreams reflect off of. Nightmares, terrors, negative things that we try to supress while we are awake. So, perhaps somehow the subconscious is somehow pertruding into their reality? People can become schizophrenics. It must be a heavy distortion in our persona that turns our mind into a broken world. Which again explains multiple personalities, and how easy it is for a person to hide their dark side.

I used to have terrible night terrors a few months back. I had it every night more than once for a whole month. And because of my lack of sleep, going insane, and being angry at these terrors for never letting me rest. I developed schizophrenia symptoms, such as hearing things that are not there, room closing in on me, jumping like something was going to grab me. For awhile, I actually couldn't tell my reality from my night terrors. I hated walking into rooms alone, because I always feared something was going to happen. Our subconscious knows how to make everything seem so real, so it really messes with you. I still sleep with the light on, and I am proud of it, although I do wish for these terrors to leave me alone once and for all.

As you can see, I am oscilating fallacious notions. I think they are getting somewhere. Something is there, and pieces of the puzzle are slowly falling in place. I have no way in showing any ''evidence'' or ''proof'' but my ability to manifest these ideas in a cohesive manner that is enough to show that there is something that has yet to be discovered. IMO, it makes more sense than aliens, gods, ghosts, etc.

''The beginning is a mystery; in which, the ending is an epiphany''.

This quote represents how clueless we are during our lives, and when we finally come to the point of dying.. We want to repent everything before darkness puts us to sleep. We can see how much we messed up at any point of our lives. It's like when somebody who has never shared their true feelings sees the person they have feelings for dying, they show no hesitation in telling them how they really feel before they die.

It's sad really.

I am really enjoying this though. Looking foward to your next response.

saigatachi

Smash Cadet
Wonderful. A true melancholy you are, Vision. You so desire a perfect and honest world that your eyes unveil the inconsistencies of life.

However, you must realize that such things don't have to influence you. You are who you are with or without other people's faults.

In that, your dad's actions are sparked by yet another human quality. We are emotional creatures. We do as we feel. Emotions are such powerful sources of inner force and energy and power that such a thing cannot be contained within the human body without damaging it. They must be released as an explosion must utterly explode. It is for this reason that angry people breaks things, sad people cry, and happy people laugh. In this way we are not that much different from animals, that growl went threatened or run when afraid.

However, the really sad part is that most people don't know that they can control their emotions. This quality is what truly distinguishes us as human, for animals cannot do that; they can't even define an emotion, only be victim to it. So do something altruistic, something noble for another, and you will see yourself in a positive light, and that will make you feel good. Give bread to the homeless and you are happy. Volunteer and you feel good. Or change your environment. Why do you think music moves us so? Fluttering ripples of sound can permeate our bodies with a soft rhythm that ingratiates into us and changes how we feel. Much the same way you can visit the verdant peaks of solemn mountains and soothe your soul. We feel, yes, but we can control how we feel.

As you have alluded, what we think can affect us as well, but again only if we let it. Schizophrenics are indeed plagued by an uncontrollable ability to hear and see what is only in their minds, but some schizophrenics have learned to cope by not allowing their affliction to change the course of their lives. Then again I only refer to the movie, A Beautiful Mind. In our minds, we create strongholds. We make them. From the ground up, we make them. Little by little we add to those strongholds in our minds, making them larger and more influencial within us. Much like our world and its many nations, whichever stronghold is greatest will control you. If you always think negative, then chances are you lead an unfavorable life; if you think positive, then the world is yours. As Inception's Mr. Cobb put it “No I think we should go for positive. Positive emotion trumps negative emotion everytime.”

The power of the mind can do wonders. Try it with your night terrors. There's nothing wrong with sleeping with the light on--in fact even I leave it on sometimes just because of the beautiful nightscaping effect it creates inside my house--but if you want to go easy on the electric bill, confront the darkness, then embrace it as nothing more than plain obscurity. Start small if you need to. Turn off the light for 10 seconds and listen to the stillness of the air, then build on that. You might actually come to enjoy it after a while. The mind can be our greatest tool if we take control of it.

Trust me for people to understand themselves and to understand each other that is what drives me. My vision of a perfect world is a world where art is all
around us, an art of exquisite complexity, free of commercial influence and cookie-cutter structure, an art that inspires through sheer being, and inspires with such ferocity that no inner torch is left unlit when roaming the city streets, where people pursue their talents to the limits of absolute human capability, and understanding ultimately prevails. That is my dream.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Saigatachi, it has been a long since I've carried such a delicate discussion and I cannot begin to express how elated I am to be able to discuss with you. You actually can understand everything I say and that simply draws tears to my eyes. It's hard being this sun trapped in darkness. Understanding more about something is the epitome of all my passions, really. I have so much willpower, and energy, that I don't know where to let it all go. This drives me to another disagreement.

My father can see this world just the way I can, but the difference between him and I is: I don't hurt people physically, or mentally when I lose my rational senses by erupting. I do indeed still have tantrums when my computer acts up, or having a bad day while playing a game of course. I guess it's because my mind is focused on relaxing when it comes to these things, but sometimes things just don't work in our favor which we can't control. So we get angry, even when we know anger solves nothing. It's very fascinating when I look back at it though. Why does my dad become a completely different person when he is angry? Why am I able to retain a reasonable composure to where I barely affect inanimate objects. I've never broken a controller (yet), or a keyboard, so regardless of this power that resides in my chest; I am able to control it even during irrational moments. My dad is very aware about our emotions, and knows how to control them. He cries during movies, and he shows utter remorse. Sometimes I feel like he has a lost child inside him that is still crying, but his temptations and his ignorance won't allow him to face his burdens. So I don't think the inability to control our emotions is the real culprit.. It's deeper than that. Only our subconscious can speak this concept's language.

I had a night terror just last night. It opened my eyes alot. I was in my brother's room playing brawl in a very psychedelic atmosphere, and the closet was ajar. I felt overwhelming fear, so I reluctantly closed the closet door after hearing an impish laughter. I remember telling myself that I wasn't going to let that closet get to me, so I left the room's door open and watched the closet door to make sure it stays shut, then my dream completely skipped to where the room was shaking violently. There was these seizure inducing lights really getting to me.. Like hell just broke loose. I saw the closet door, it was opened by then. I ran out like a dog with his tail between it's legs. My brother came out of the room with his head down and I had this feeling it wasn't going to be a monster. Then I heard it. That voice I talk to. He said these words: ''Don't worry.. We are only sleeping in there..''. Then I woke up in tears. I understood exactly what he meant by this. I want to see what you think he meant by that though. Is it ignorance of our past? Maybe it's how we are our own burden? Possibly these skeletons are only a catalyst built by our anxiety and fears?

I am not letting any of them influence me. I am reacting based off instinct just as much as everyone else. The instinct of surviving. I can't adapt to this world, so this dissonance of mine scorns the world for what it has become. Everything is so incoherent. I can't relate to the majority of these people because the majority don't even know how to relate to themselves. They follow the norm, and give up on thinking for themselves or building their ideas on their own perspectives. Which is why we have alot of regurgitating, nonoriginal BS that keeps flooding every place we go. It's just a bunch of faceless silouettes walking aimlessly to me. Excuse me for offending anyone's rational side, but it's undoubtably true. I used to be one, and I am not afraid to admit how faceless I was. I felt like I was on auto-pilot, because I had no control. Maybe this is where the answer to all of these things humans do wrong lies. I am a human being. They are a human being. I cannot begin to stress how much I am unable to ignore my own race's imprudent behavior. When it affects this world. When people can spread like a virus. How complicated our mind is, and how easy it is to press that self-destruct button inside our head that defines us for who we are. Nobody can press this button but us, and yet people press it like the button said ''Press me to live forever''.

I can see how people are giving up on the ''boring'' way of living life. It's a burden that is indescribable. The odds that are against you. The weight on your shoulders. It's practically carrying the world on your shoulders everyday whilst being alone. How many people who have lack of faith in themselves, they just blow it all away by getting into harmful environments. Again, I can see how all of this plays out. I can see how the edge encourages people to commit suicide. The truth is a monster after all, right? So how do people escape the burden? They ****, drink, watch, kill, numb, laugh, cry it away. What do I do? I burden it. I have not once ignored how tarnished this world has become, and the people who encourage it through their ignorance to protect themselves. I'm sorry that I don't have a map to my life, nor able to stop this emperial candle that burns so bright within me. I will forever be a mindless wanderer that will never let this madness go. I don't do drugs of any kind, I know how to adapt to anything, I am a neutral shadow that watches over that is seen as some kid that is everything but what I am. Interesting, really. What about you?

I've created a quote that does infact make sense: ''You can comprehend something without understanding it.''

The mind is a mysterious fellow that burdens more than I could ever burden. It is not an on/off switch; It's entangled in a wide assortment of unseen implications. My night terrors were sparked by a head injury that nobody but only I could ever relate to. So of course I am just as alone with a serious hole in mind than I am at being a sun trapped in darkness. The ego is why I am seen for what I am not. It will make a hero be seen as a monster to somebody who feels like they can't control what the hero can. I have to disagree to an extent on how sure you are on being positive minded. I think you've forgotten that we all live vicariously through everyone, and they affect our environment just as much as we do.

If I misinterpreted anything, please let me know of course.

I'm really, really enjoying this.. Keep them coming. ;)

saigatachi

Smash Cadet
Believe me, it's not by natural talent that I'm able to get the things you are saying. It's my experiences and personal struggles with people and communication up to this point that allow me to do that: you remind me a lot of someone I know and that puts many things you say into proper context. Without those to reference to I imagine the things I am saying would be a lot less coherent and you would be the one frustrated with my ideas.
I misspoke when I said that such things don't have to influence you; night terrors, your father, head injury, etc. Everything influences you but you can choose not to let it influence you negatively. The ultimate goal of life is bliss and happiness. Why else do people seek to get better in the things they love to do, right?; We seek a state of absolute perfection and there we believe we achieve absolute happiness.
I agree with expressing oneself as a way of feeling better, but don't dwell to much; that will produce more negativity. Speak of something only enough to inspire you to good action and nothing more. In saying "Don't worry . . . We are only sleeping in there," these night terrors are hoping to stay alive by keeping you aware of them. I'm sure it's not easy to ignore them but something else you can do is accept them as something to make you more creative. Turn them into stories. How interesting it would be to read a story about finding a portal to different universes in your own mind! To scale an adventure into the deepest recesses of the galaxy and beyond by using that power that is beyond all others, our mind!--This might just be the true nature of ideas.
You're right about the mind not being an on/off switch. Our subconscious can't take a joke; it will believe everything you tell it, but that just goes with what I've said before. I mean how incredible a person would you be if you believed in the greatest things about yourself, if the power of your subconscious were with you not against you?
I can tell you are a great thinker. Make sure not to confine yourself to just one note; lies people tell themselves is an interesting topic but also expand to different philosophical horizons:
What is your take on the ocean; why is it the ocean can erode rocks but sand is the everlasting shield of continents?
If evolution can explain how we act--everything is done out of a need--why can't it explain morality? A lion will kill a gazelle for food, but have you ever known a lion that just wants to wipe out every gazelle on the planet?
What of the immortality of the soul?
Our universe is expanding and the stars gravitating further apart. The constellations we know of will cease to exist in time. Given the sun doesn't expire but is also light years further away, what do you believe humanity will become, if anything? Are our society's attempts at long-term if not absolute survival realistic or just a pipe dream? How would the idea of a time limit on humanity affect humanity as a whole?
Unfortunately I have to be very strict on myself and get to finishing my fanfiction. I promised myself to finish it and nothing can be more of a burden on us than an unfinished task. Nevertheless let me know what you think.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Mhmm, I think your idea of burden is different from mine. When I burden something I am being true to myself, and the face of reality. This is not a negative thing, it's a positive thing that takes more than just being positive to endure. Of course it can eat away at me, weigh me down, but I become stronger and versatile in the end. I am my own obstacle. Remember earlier I said I can adapt to anything? I am talking about when my parents die, we lose the house, being backstabbed from someone you knew for a very long time, etc. Even my dreams tell me that I am a very strong individual by making everything around me shake when I walk. I can take down 100's of people in my dream, and do one-handed pushups. Lol. I shoved my fist down a monsters mouth when their teeth were razor sharp. These are still a form of night terrors sadly, because there is a force that isn't fear, or evil.. It's something that I can't fight and I don't understand why. I also got to talk to my shadow. Interesting conversation we had. I've realized that being negative, and positive at the same time is the paramount of balance. The shadow doesn't know good, nor evil. Only a neutral watcher that knows when you are hiding something. A very interesting concept I must say.

Imperfection is the root of all perfections; thus, perfection is the real imperfection. Why is this?

Actually, you don't have to believe this yourself. I believe that dreams are full of symbolic messages about ourselves, and everything. I tested it on both sides. My side, and the person's side. Both came out positive. In fact, on Dec,22,2010 I interpreted 200+ dreams on a site just to see if it was real. Indeed, these people told me how accurate I was; telling me what went on in their life when their dreams is full of completely irrelevant symbols. It's simply fascinating. I got all of them accurate except one, which mind you was a dream that a teen girl couldn't write cohesively, so it really was hard to interpret let alone read. My dreams to this day still accurately answer things through it's symbols. I don't care what anyone says. Dreams definately are deeper than some images our brain makes by reflecting off everyday things. I call BS. The point here is night terrors is a form of a dream. Which means that even my night terrors is trying to say something.. Like when stuffed animals attack me it represents how I am being immature, childish. I digress.

I concur on being versatile in knowing things. Although my real passion is really just psychology, and philosophy. Which is probably the two things that revolve around practically the very reason why this world is rotten. I will share my personal perspectives though while on the subject:

Oceans reminds me of the subconscious, and how deep things can get. The deeper we go, the more monsterous, and mysterious inhabitants become. If we could conquer the deepest depths of an ocean, there will be nowhere left for the shadow to hide. As for the sand. ''Simplicity is mere complexity''.

Well, there is no way to explain morality, or anything that isn't a material really. Everyone sees things differently. Every answer is just another question. Living in the same world in a different mind.

Jaded sense of strength and power is why there are men killing animals just for fun. Not for survival, which is sick.

The soul, mhmm, I can't say anything about this one. There is no view on it. No one knows, nor will ever fathom these intricate mysteries. Although I am tired of the hoaxes out there.

I strangely believe the universe is somehow connected to us due to a few strange occurences, and how accurate astrology can be. I mean, how else would the Mayans know so much without any equipment. They must of knew something we didn't since they weren't distracted by technology and ''reality''.

I believe that humans have buried alot of instincts, and created new ''instincts'' that are artificial and aren't really a real instinct to begin with. It's hard to say what's a true instinct or not, since I've never once wanted to **** a little girl, and I have quite the hormone army. Lol.

Goodluck with the fanfiction. I'm tired. I was composing another song and it didn't work as planned so all the energy I built up to that very moment imploded so now I have to suffer for it. It sounded so professional too. Definately a mood killer. :c

Although, I am always happy to respond back to you. ;) You are a fine ponderer yourself.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
If you want people to pay more attention to you, try posting with more substance. It shouldn't take you 5 paragraphs of philosophy to get your point across.
I am not saying that you need to dumb yourself down for us. We all get what you are saying, but when you say so much it gets hard for anyone to understand and keep track of. Unless they're you, of course.

saigatachi

Smash Cadet
Thanks L.I.D. I've been working on connecting with people better. One way to do that after all is to be able to speak their language, no?. But, I'm starting to see Werekill's point too. This forum is becoming more of a blog spot than Creative Minds. Where are all the readers who actually wanna see more thrilling stories? Why are they commenting people's comments and not the stories themselves?

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
If you want people to pay more attention to you, try posting with more substance. It shouldn't take you 5 paragraphs of philosophy to get your point across.
I am not saying that you need to dumb yourself down for us. We all get what you are saying, but when you say so much it gets hard for anyone to understand and keep track of. Unless they're you, of course.
I've used very simple words before and still was unable to communicate properly. There is no dumbing down, nor do I ever want it to put it that way. I contemplate alot more, and about deeper contexts probably. So of course I will be very dexterous when it comes to knowledge aswell as how I articulate it.

I can stare at my desktop screen for hours living inside my mind pondering about the vast blanks this world posesses. ;) I've seen day turn into night this way. I don't know why I fall into these trance states, but it's how I write, and compose music. I'm not all philosophy though. I do have a social side that can talk about the simple things in life; but, I can only go so far.

Also..

Saiga, why didn't you respond back. *Heart-broken*

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I could fathom deeper concepts, if I pleased. You see... Humans dream extremely deeply, and in those dreams, I feel that I come out into the world and see it for what it really is. Then, when I wake up, I understand those deeper concepts much more. It is like we were built to instinctually forget our dreams so that we don't reach such a level of self-realization. So, those deeper concepts aren't just thrust into our lives, we must search for them by talking to ourselves with a high-and-mighty-bull****-tone.

I think we are built to ignore the details of the world, as if the world is a dream, and when we dream, that is when we are real. We sometimes notice things in what we call consciousness that we had never noticed before... That have been there forever, but we have just now noticed that they exist. Then we question the existence of these things but suddenly they thrust themselves into our minds as a concept that we have known for all our lives. In dreams, it is the same, so who is to say we are dreaming at night and being conscious by day?

SEE? DO YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?
I PULLED THAT OUT OF MY *** AND IT MAKES NO SENSE.
You're confusing yourself because you assume that everything is WAAAAAAY more complex than it is. It shouldn't be that difficult to not ramble on for hours about senseless things. It just makes you sound pretentious.
Also, I'm not trying to put you down. I'm trying to help you.

saigatachi

Smash Cadet
Hmmm. Tell me something Vision, how long have you been interested in writing?

L.I.D., if I've offended you, didn't mean to. I just gave your name a quick glance and jotted down the first this that popped up. I'm sure you've had some pretty far out guesses before though huh? But if I had to really guess I think you name is smiled. Correct me if I'm wrong.

A bit of a jump, don't you think Wretched? You're coming out a bit too harsh so close to the opening gate; this is just your second comment after all, and I don't think Vision has insulted you . . . yet.

Vision, you lucky S.O.B. You have a knack for getting moderators' attention--they're quite admirable individuals if I say so myself.
Well, maybe working on structuring your thoughts better might help. Take time to outline and plan out your thoughts; start with a central idea, reinforce it with several points, then add to those points with supporting statements. You can talk about anything as long as people enjoy what they read. None of what you've chosen to write about is dumb. I don't believe in stupid topics. Pssht, you could write a 5000 page paper on the human crapping process and still make it entertaining for people to read.
But then again maybe your style could be the right idea, you've got a lot of online publicity after all. Haha. Just kidding. Structure, bud, it could really help.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Lol. I started wanting to write after my head injury. When I started this philosophy, and psychology stuff out of the blue. Before the head injury I could care less about reading, writing, composing, etc. I just wanted to free run. Now, I don't want to free run? Lol..

My structuring is fine as it is, it's my inconsistent mind that tarnishes my ideas from being very cohesive like everyone else's. It doesn't help that I am always half-asleep, and not thinking at my best of abilities. My mind is always clouded, and my eyes always feel like there is gravel in them. Chronic insomnia is not a nice thing, and guess what? I didn't have it before my head injury. So, yep. I have a few problems that won't go away. It's just great.

I do take time to manifest my ideas into a communicative sentence the best I can and I still fail relatively so. Oh well. People understand me just fine, so I don't think there is anything wrong with my structuring, rather the practices that I possess.

Wretched thinks that the things I believe in are just an illusion, and really, I disagree fullheartedly.

Top Bottom