• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dedede like peach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iron blade

Smash Ace
will dedede's side b pull out waddle dees most of the time and pull out waddle doos and gordos rarely like peach's turnips/mr saturn/bomb-omb or will it (and i hope it will) be more common? post any thoughts

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
It's pretty much like Peach's down B, yeah. We'll have to wait and see to actually know if it happens more or less than with Peach's turnip move.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
It similar to her b down yes. I supposed it's also used for protection, but not for countering.

Tien2500

Smash Lord
I think Waddle Doos and Gordos will be a bit more frequent than Bobombs and Beam Swords. I've never gotten a beam sword as Peach :(. But then again I don't really play as her that often.

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Dedede will be restricted to only through Waddle Dee's on ground, plus they apparently walk around...

The animation in the beggining will be different too, considering it has no pulling from ground animation.

I don't think the Waddle Dee's will be items, but like goomba's and etc. once they appear.

shinzou

Smash Cadet
I agree, the waddle dee's will be like the goombas or redeads of melee. So that means no picking them up like items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom