• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Floats

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I was hoping for a gliding Dedede, but oh well. Too bad we didn't see more of Dedede.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
AWESOME! By the way, did anyone else hear him kinda go "hmm" when he ame down with his Up B? He looks awesome! Really great cahracter overall!

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
How does gliding Dedede make any sense?
i think it makes perfect sense. Dedede kinda glided in the final battle between him and kirby in Kirby's Adventure and Nightmare in Dreamland (you know, he'd float up, then glide and try to squish kirby with his belly...) so yeah, i think he should be able to glide.

KeasbeyNite

Smash Rookie
he can float but i really hope he can't glide. it wouldn't make sense. dedede could never glide in the games, he could only puff up like kirby and slowly float down. he should definitely have some kind of inhale ability though.

Dedede does have inhale, this picture proves it.

Top Bottom