• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games NewD3 Mafia (GAME OVER!)

fontisian

Smash Champion
I think my actual order is something like
Wam > Bessie > Swiss > Laser

LaserGuy LaserGuy , just on the off chance you're town and in final 3 Tomorrow, it might be Swiss, but he seems really town, so idk man, good luck with that.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Ay, I got to 710.

I don't see Eido!Scum, I also don't see a real case.

Just people moaning about his general weirdness.

The only actual case made was Fonti onto me which as we all now know was terrible.

I'd personally prefer Laser over Fonti but since Laser is set on Fonti, I'll roll with him.
Maven
Wam
Eido
Bessie

Font

Laser

I actually think font is probably town, but it would look bad of me vote someone I townread in this list. Consistency is key.
Could be Bessie, probs not Eido.
Bish bash bosh my work here is done
@Maven89 Wam Wam

Tell me your thoughts on Laser please
Very confident clears here.

Like, no worry about wifom, no reasoning just a rapido push on Font.
Remember this Somi push on Bessie. Seemed like character assassination to me. Unlikely to be partners.

Does Somi put their buddy as 'will not yeet'?
Bessie Laser fall into the 'oh this is safe' category.
But we've just seen probs not Bessie.
Leaving us Laser again.
If Swiss is a wolf, I will eat an entire bear.

Vote: Laserguy

Been holding off on out fear scum!Wam or scum!Bessie would pop in and hammer, and then I'd go to final 3 and just insta die, but, you know, sometimes you got to make the choice.

I'm going with white for what is likely my final vote, the color of /death/.

fontisian

Smash Champion
This is me saying to disregard that previous order, btw Laser, if you go to final 3 and aren't a wolf, then I have no ****ing clue who the wolf is.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Realistically, Swiss is the most likely wolf to win. But like, whatever man, he played a good game, Laser didn't, long live Swiss.

Wam

Smash Ace
Ay, I got to 710.

If Swiss is a wolf, I will eat an entire bear.

Been holding off on out fear scum!Wam or scum!Bessie would pop in and hammer, and then I'd go to final 3 and just insta die, but, you know, sometimes you got to make the choice.

I'm going with white for what is likely my final vote, the color of /death/.

What would scum wam or scum bessie gain by a quick hammer here?

bessie

Smash Journeyman
NK analysis
I usually do not put much weight on NK analysis. I could give examples if I could think of one that I could link to, I’m pretty sure I’ve said it on this forum. Scum pick their targets for a variety of reasons and I don't see this kind of analysis as useful since somitomi was yeeted D1. I was SK in an early game, newbie me picked every target using random.org. I won that game.

I look forward to Bessie's, Lasers' top 2 scum picks
I will put it out there now that I am leaning toward voting for fonti.

Did noone read my #710 thru #720
Yes I read your progression from fonti to LaserGuy, with some suspicion toward me to cover yourself.

You're not really getting it. The goal isn't just in what I say I'm doing, it's how I do it. The Swiss case wasn't that strong, and I knew that when I made. Scum!me knows it won't save somi. I did it to make things happen, because the game was slow and people weren't invested.
I just don’t understand where people are judged on the number of posts they make. I’m invested I’m just not the type to post all day.

Third, if I'm going to coach a teammate (and I usually won't beyond some emotional support unless they ask), I'll do it in scumchat. You know, the place scum are given specifically to do that. Bessie can confirm this. I don't tell my teammates what to post or what to do. I'll offer support or encouragement as needed, and maybe given them advice on a post they've already written but are nervous about putting into the thread, but I want them to play their own game and be comfortable with that, I don't do it for them.
I can confirm the content of this statement. But I still am suspicious of “would I do this as scum” posts.

Fourth, if I was going to coach Somi, I would have told him to claim Tracker before eod, not vt, so at the very least I could find the tracker or jailkeeper.
You wouldn’t need to if you already figured out Sabrar was a power role.

Fifth. I may be good at faking my tone, but Somi isn't, so look at his responses to me, because I guarantee you they're how wolf!somi responds to a town.
Disagree that this is true in general.

What would scum wam or scum bessie gain by a quick hammer here?
Agreed. If we yeet town there will be another day. Interesting fonti didn’t point that out.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Bessie, I know there will be another Day after I'm yeeted, that's the whole point of accepting it as a possibility. My concern with voting Laser was like what if he gets hammered (either accidentally or "accidentally") and flips town and then I go to final three with at least one town in Bessie and Wam. I think, at the point, we lose, because you'll vote me, or Wam will. But that's only a concern if Laser is town, and I do not think he is.

I would like to know what you intend to do after I flip town. I want you to yeet Laser in Final 3 and I am concerned that you might not do that.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
I have a nasty cold today and looking at the screen is making my head hurt so I'm going to try to keep this short and hopefully I can post more tomorrow.

Quick fonti ISO for D3:

Day start:
^
|
|
107 posts of Theatrics
|
|
V
I don't have the time or energy to go through all of fonti's posting today in detail and don't really feel that it is important to respond to everything because I think most of this is all just for show. fonti had clearly set her sights on me near the end of D2 as one of the only people (aside from her) who was ever likely to be yeeted. So despite her super strong townread of me up to until relatively late in the day, it just kind of evaporates it became clear that there were few other options to push--and that I was willing to follow through and yeet her. So we go through 5 pages of theatre where fonti puts on a show of re-evaluating everyone only to reach the exact same conclusion as where she started in the hopes that all of the effort she's putting in will make her seem townie. This is well within fonti's scum meta (see TIL mafia starting roughly here, going for around 4 pages).

Anyway.

bessie is Town.
Swiss is 90-95% Town.
Wam is 80-85% Town.
Fonti is scum.

Vote fonti

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I won't be able to return to this tonight I got the second shot yesterday and I'm having the side effects.

I will try to do a reread tomorrow.

Swiss

Smash Lord
My case against you was literally put in spoilers so people would find it easier to skip over. I did not seize on any main points or try to argue your scumminess. I made a case in a dead gamestate that I knew probably wouldn't get much traction but that would probably produce some discussion, and then I had some fun with it. I straight up agreed with you when you said my case wasn't going to get you yeeted, because I thought the only way it would get you yeeted was if you were scum who implodes under a bit of pressure.
This is the kind of weak ass recolouring the past I'm talking about.

You either made a case or you didn't.

You did.

Do NOT sit there and go 'oh lul it wuz in spoilerz'.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I have a nasty cold today and looking at the screen is making my head hurt so I'm going to try to keep this short and hopefully I can post more tomorrow.

Quick fonti ISO for D3:

Day start:
^
|
|
107 posts of Theatrics
|
|
V

I don't have the time or energy to go through all of fonti's posting today in detail and don't really feel that it is important to respond to everything because I think most of this is all just for show. fonti had clearly set her sights on me near the end of D2 as one of the only people (aside from her) who was ever likely to be yeeted. So despite her super strong townread of me up to until relatively late in the day, it just kind of evaporates it became clear that there were few other options to push--and that I was willing to follow through and yeet her. So we go through 5 pages of theatre where fonti puts on a show of re-evaluating everyone only to reach the exact same conclusion as where she started in the hopes that all of the effort she's putting in will make her seem townie. This is well within fonti's scum meta (see TIL mafia starting roughly here, going for around 4 pages).

Anyway.

bessie is Town.
Swiss is 90-95% Town.
Wam is 80-85% Town.
Fonti is scum.

Vote fonti
Hold up Laser.

Font's super strong townread of you was by de-facto of a super strong Eido!Scum read.

Naught naughty.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Also post game cringe if it's not one of Font/Laser.

The more Font types the more damage she does to herself. With Bessie's reading style I fully expect her to vote for Font over Laser.
But I still think it's Laser. I think if Font were scum she'd have dropped the high and mighty mindset and worked to secure people's good will, and worked to appear more reasonable.

I want to be crystal clear that if I die overNight, my vote would never go on Bessie or Wam. Yeet the remainder of Laser/Font. If the other one of them dies in the night then jesus christ flip a coin.

My problem is final 3, I don't want to be left alive in a Swiss/Bessie/Laser final 3.

fontisian

Smash Champion
But if you are town Its not the worst case scenario as the quick hammer would make everyone else re evaluate the hammerer
Yes, that is why I dismissed it as an unreasonable fear and voted.

This is the kind of weak ass recolouring the past I'm talking about.

You either made a case or you didn't.

You did.

Do NOT sit there and go 'oh lul it wuz in spoilerz'.
I feel like you think I'm rewriting history out of some sort of ego thing. I'm not. I'm happy to own up on where I ****ed up, like I did when I pushed Eido. Day 1 was a **** up because I expected other people to get what I was doing, and I shouldn't have expected that much when we have very different experiences and ways of approaching the game. Definitely doesn't help the people who were townreading me and understood that I was trying to shape the game in a positive direction (Gorf, Sabrar and Eido) are now all dead.

(There's also still a chance Swiss is a wolf, which would be absolutely hilarious. 10/10.)

But if Laser's town, well, he's done nothing but tunnel me and townread scum this game, so I'm not in a place where I can find him.

Bessie was always going to vote me Today. She decided Eido was mafia at the beginning of Day one, and deciding I was mafia when I stepped in to defend him against her. I do not expect her to reassess, and if I were scum, I would have already shot her. I do not expect that fact to convince any of you, but it's true anyway, so I'm saying it.

Today's yeet comes down to Wam's decision. And if he decides to yeet me, then the best I can do is offer my scumread on Laser and wish you all luck Tomorrow. And ping bessie bessie that if she clears Laser Tomorrow and is wrong, I will be really disappointed.

Wam

Smash Ace
Yes, that is why I dismissed it as an unreasonable fear and voted.

I feel like you think I'm rewriting history out of some sort of ego thing. I'm not. I'm happy to own up on where I *ed up, like I did when I pushed Eido. Day 1 was a * up because I expected other people to get what I was doing, and I shouldn't have expected that much when we have very different experiences and ways of approaching the game. Definitely doesn't help the people who were townreading me and understood that I was trying to shape the game in a positive direction (Gorf, Sabrar and Eido) are now all dead.

(There's also still a chance Swiss is a wolf, which would be absolutely hilarious. 10/10.)

But if Laser's town, well, he's done nothing but tunnel me and townread scum this game, so I'm not in a place where I can find him.

Bessie was always going to vote me Today. She decided Eido was mafia at the beginning of Day one, and deciding I was mafia when I stepped in to defend him against her. I do not expect her to reassess, and if I were scum, I would have already shot her. I do not expect that fact to convince any of you, but it's true anyway, so I'm saying it.

Today's yeet comes down to Wam's decision. And if he decides to yeet me, then the best I can do is offer my scumread on Laser and wish you all luck Tomorrow. And ping bessie bessie that if she clears Laser Tomorrow and is wrong, I will be really disappointed.
Why me and not Bessie?

bessie

Smash Journeyman
FWIW I've tried to Vig shoot Laser every night phase so far.
Yeah I tried to cop BoomFrog what's with this lazy modding??

If I was always going to vote you I would have already done it. I'm likely going to vote you but I think there's still value in another reread.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I just don’t understand where people are judged on the number of posts they make. I’m invested I’m just not the type to post all day.
I would like to address this. Please take it to heart after my flip. I don't have a problem with your volume, and when I'm talking about people not doing things, I'm not talking about the number of posts or words. I'm looking whether people are trying to progress the game. When I say Laser has done very little, I don't care about the words posted by themselves, he's posted a fair number of words. I care that he has had no progression and has not helped. He had two major townreads, you and Eido. You, I think and hope, are an easy townread this game. Laser's townread on you has very little effect on you not being up for yeet, that comes from your content. And he turned on Eido at a point where maintaining his strong townread would have been very helpful. Laser's only scumread has been on me, and it is wrong. Laser is doing nothing, because nothing he's done has mattered in a positive way over three game Days, and I think town!Laser is better than that.

If you're in final 3, and I think you will be if Laser is scum, then I ask that you keep this is in mind.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Some advice for final 3:
  • Take your time.
  • Don't ice anyone out. Final 3's can end badly when two town end up fighting over a misunderstanding. Be open to the idea that you may be wrong, and consider the other povs. That doesn't mean you have to trust them, but you want to avoid tunneling.
  • Consider the game in a more abstract way. Sometimes I'll imagine a friend was describing the broad events to me (the yeets, the nightkills, who's protected who), and I'll think about what I would tell them to do, without knowing the finer details.
  • Don't get too stressed. It's ok to be wrong, and over focusing on it will hurt your ability to solve.
  • Consider writing down your thoughts in something that isn't meant to be posted in the thread. This takes some of the pressure off, because you don't have to worry about how you'll sound. You can pm them to Frozen if you want, he probably won't mind.
  • Be honest. Admit where you went wrong, and talk about why. Explore your process through the game, in as much detail as you can. Don't let ego come into it.
  • Don't forget to meme.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
I would like to address this. Please take it to heart after my flip. I don't have a problem with your volume, and when I'm talking about people not doing things, I'm not talking about the number of posts or words. I'm looking whether people are trying to progress the game. When I say Laser has done very little, I don't care about the words posted by themselves, he's posted a fair number of words. I care that he has had no progression and has not helped. He had two major townreads, you and Eido. You, I think and hope, are an easy townread this game. Laser's townread on you has very little effect on you not being up for yeet, that comes from your content. And he turned on Eido at a point where maintaining his strong townread would have been very helpful. Laser's only scumread has been on me, and it is wrong. Laser is doing nothing, because nothing he's done has mattered in a positive way over three game Days, and I think town!Laser is better than that.
Re the underlined, how are you judging how players are progressing the game? In your original post #1040 , you said the game was slow, which implies you were at least considering post quantity in your assessment of how invested players are. Now you’re pivoting, saying that it’s not post quantity, but a judgement on the content itself.

And I think it is not accurate to say that LaserGuy has done nothing that matters in a positive way in the last three days. Perhaps it seems that way because from your point of view, he has spent three days building a case on you. What if he had spent three days building a case on Wam? Would you think differently if his Wam read in #1024 had been scum leaning?

I cannot emphasise strongly enough how much I believe Laser should be the play toDay
Swiss, I really believe fonti is mafia. The only reason I can see myself voting for LaserGuy today is because if fonti is town I wouldn't want to have to choose between LaserGuy and Wam, since they're both about equal in my mind.

I am still thinking though. I only had time to reread the previous dozen or so pages.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Re the underlined, how are you judging how players are progressing the game? In your original post #1040 , you said the game was slow, which implies you were at least considering post quantity in your assessment of how invested players are. Now you’re pivoting, saying that it’s not post quantity, but a judgement on the content itself.

And I think it is not accurate to say that LaserGuy has done nothing that matters in a positive way in the last three days. Perhaps it seems that way because from your point of view, he has spent three days building a case on you. What if he had spent three days building a case on Wam? Would you think differently if his Wam read in #1024 had been scum leaning?

Swiss, I really believe fonti is mafia. The only reason I can see myself voting for LaserGuy today is because if fonti is town I wouldn't want to have to choose between LaserGuy and Wam, since they're both about equal in my mind.

I am still thinking though. I only had time to reread the previous dozen or so pages.
Slow in that case isn't about quantity of posts, it's about what's happening. After the Eido discussion, everyone kind of picked a side and then we stagnated and gravitated towards yeeting the low posters, which wasn't wrong, but ran the risk of us yeeting a town and then going into D2 with very little information. I decided to make a push on someone to mix things up, and Swiss felt like the most active lurking player, if that makes. Like he was posting, and he posted early, but it didn't feel like he was really doing anything with that, and that can be a decent sign of wolfiness. So I made a case and wanted to see how he would deal with it, and how other people would react. And from that I got Somi wanting to yeet Swiss and being surprising about the push in what I think was a pretty genuine way, which helps feel more comfortable calling Swiss town now. I also got Laser popping in with a line about Swiss being kind of scummy, which now feels pretty bad to me. Stirring things up creates information, basically, even if I don't know what that information going to be.

Laserguy has cased me, and he has put a decent amount of effort into that, but I think the cases themselves have skipped over context, which from my pov, knowing that I'm town, looks really bad. But he also dropped that case on me to yeet Eido with a case on him that was also pretty weak actually, and skipped a lot of the context. That's all he's done, yeah? He's not looking anywhere else, really.

I don't know if Laser building a case on Wam would have made me feel better about him. It would have depended on the case, maybe, since he knows Wam better than I do. I feel like Wam is pretty town, but obviously if Laser is town, then I'm wrong on you, Swiss or Wam, so. I really don't know.

I'd give him points for reinforcing townreads, but I don't think he's really been doing that. He's leaving the door for Wam or Swiss to be scum when I flip, which could still come from town, but isn't helpful. He's clearing you, but everyone is clearing you, and he kind of has to, because we all know he should be able to read you. I don't think anything he's posted on Wam, Swiss or even you has been convincing to me on a logical or emotional level. Any faith I've put in his reads just comes from the knowledge that if he's town, the reads are real and he's usually decent at them (which, again, isn't a good look when I know town!Laser has to be clearing scum), and if he's scum, well everyone else is town anyway.

Blech, this isn't coming out coherently. So, basically, I like to rely on other town to reinforce reads I'm not sure of, and I would like to do that with Laser, but I haven't been able to for most of the game because his reads have felt flimsy. Not in the sense that he's saying they're weak, but in the sense that I read the reasoning and don't find it convincing. This is for people I'm already townreading anyway, so it shouldn't be hard for him to post something that works for me, and he just hasn't. I'd compare it to Swiss, who posted good reasons for Eido, you and Wam to all be town, and reinforced my reads in the process (except on Eido, I'm sorry Eido).

Maybe I'd be more generous with Laser if it felt like his push on me was in good faith? Like, all of Swiss, Wam and you have all tried to talk to me. But surety in someone being scum, however wrong that is, to the point that you can't bring yourself out of tunneling them is something that shows up from town more than is does from scum, so I didn't want to attack Laser for that. And, if he was town, me attacking him would probably just make it harder for him to get out of his tunnel. But, I don't think that's what this is, because if Laser was tunneled on me here like how he was tunneled on Chaco in Things I Like, then I don't think he would have backed down on yeeting me Yesterday and let the Eido yeet happen instead.

I think this might be poorly worded and I'm not sure how to explain it better. Ask me about something if you're confused, I guess.

tl:dr

If you're feeling uncertain between Laser and Wam Tomorrow, vote Laser for me, please.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I think it's ok to yeet me. I'm not 100% certain Laser is the wolf. I'm not even 80% certain. And if Laser is town, me flipping will hopefully be the shock he needs to get his head in the game, and perform well in Final 3.

I would feel better if I can get some confirmation from Bessie that she understands why I think it's Laser and that she'll keep it in mind, because if Laser is the wolf, I think Bessie voting wrong is how we lose.

fontisian

Smash Champion
With that, I am calling it. I'll check in before eod, just in case I need to (shudder) self vote, but I'd rather not post.

Good luck.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
Maybe I'd be more generous with Laser if it felt like his push on me was in good faith? Like, all of Swiss, Wam and you have all tried to talk to me. But surety in someone being scum, however wrong that is, to the point that you can't bring yourself out of tunneling them is something that shows up from town more than is does from scum, so I didn't want to attack Laser for that. And, if he was town, me attacking him would probably just make it harder for him to get out of his tunnel. But, I don't think that's what this is, because if Laser was tunneled on me here like how he was tunneled on Chaco in Things I Like, then I don't think he would have backed down on yeeting me Yesterday and let the Eido yeet happen instead.
Yes, I was pretty tunneled on Chaco and cased him pretty hard fairly early on, but aside from the public spectacle, my vote EoD1 vote was on Wam. My EoD2 vote was actually also on Wam, and it was for the better part of the day phase. I would have tried to yeet you with BoomFrog if we had had ten more minutes. I never stopped reading Chaco as scum, but I put him on the backburner while I narrowed down my other scumreads, and, ultimately, I try put my vote where I feel it will do the most good. I think you're looking at my D1 play in Apex in isolation (where I did cast my vote on principle because all of the options were terrible and I was very frustrated with the game by that point) and assuming that's how I play in all of my games. My scum pool yesterday was you and Eido. Everyone else I had/have a good reason to believe is Town, and so I voted accordingly.

Blech, this isn't coming out coherently. So, basically, I like to rely on other town to reinforce reads I'm not sure of, and I would like to do that with Laser, but I haven't been able to for most of the game because his reads have felt flimsy. Not in the sense that he's saying they're weak, but in the sense that I read the reasoning and don't find it convincing.
You've never found my reads compelling, regardless of our respective alignments. We look for different things, have different ways of evaluating people, and don't see eye to eye about almost anything. You expressed a very similar sentiment in our last game together, where we were both Town:
Laser, I find your points uncompelling and dull. You will make a fine sacrifice to the yeet gods.
With regards to the rest, I will say that the criticism that I haven't been tryharding that much this game is probably accurate. We yeeted scum D1, have a pretty solid Towncore and a tight PoE on the remaining players. I think there is a very good chance that the game ends today. If it happens that I get yeeted first and you get yeeted D4, I think that's still probably a win. So, yes, I don't feel the need to do giant cases or extremely in-depth analysis. I just don't feel it is necessary at this stage.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Vote: somitomi

Meta read.
Straight out the gate Laser Votes Somi. Justified it as 'meta' and moves on.

Oh boy, what was this Swiss wagon?

This again? Sabrar, could you shoot Swiss this time? Thanks.

Cool, so everyone agrees I'm obvtown.

Just because people rarely fall into Grand Canyon it's not a good idea to walk right up to the edge and sit there.
Awkward response, but we cant judge laser for it.

@somitomi I think I have decided that I'm just not allowed to meta read you anymore and it doesn't seem to work for me.
Unvote
This is one of the interactions that, after the Somi flip - feel very insincere. Who RVS votes, then quotes an old post to remove the RVS vote? Why go to the effort of doing this? Unless you want to have reasonable justification for later reading your buddy wrong.

Side note, Don't forget Somi's Character assassination of Bessie.

I will not yeet: Sabrar, Fontisian
I would not like to yeet: LaserGuy, bessie
I'm ambivalent about yeeting: wam, Eido, Maven,
I would consider yeeting:
I would like to yeet: Gorf, Swiss

Vote: Swiss
I've gone over this before but it's extremely important.

The bolded are the potential locations of Somi's teammate.
Somi is, in the mafia sense, cowardly.
Does he full on bus me? Extremely unlikely.
Does he full buddy to Font? Extremely unlikely.

A player like Somi plays it safe.

Leaves us with Bessie, Laser, Wam.
Pick one as the scum from this three.

^
I can't say I really trust fonti at all, but Swiss is reading super scummy in this exchange.

Will think on this. I'll be back closer to deadline.
Weak push with no resolve, never comes back on this either.

I'm hoping there will be a follow-up soon, because this interjection from Maven is otherwise really random.
Dislike an experienced player not picking up on Maven's PR, but Font didn't either so null.

At the end of D1 wagon, while Laser says he'll be around and active etc - he does similar to what he's done all game - which isn't much. Doen't push Somi, just makes vague statements about not liking me, Font and Maven.

Start of D2

wam and Swiss both look like pretty solid clears from that wagon.

I feel like fonti pushing Swiss wagon was a last-ditch effort to push away from somi after Maven claimed. Still liking this at the moment.

Vote: fonti
This is an overwhelmingly strong clear, for someone who in their last posts was saying I looked "super scummy".
Bessie did you come in D2 and think wow Swiss and Wam must be locktown? No, you didn't. This is the 'townie' push from an extremely basic wagon analysis. Looks very bad.

Swiss

Smash Lord
With regards to the rest, I will say that the criticism that I haven't been tryharding that much this game is probably accurate. We yeeted scum D1, have a pretty solid Towncore and a tight PoE on the remaining players. I think there is a very good chance that the game ends today. If it happens that I get yeeted first and you get yeeted D4, I think that's still probably a win. So, yes, I don't feel the need to do giant cases or extremely in-depth analysis. I just don't feel it is necessary at this stage.

Who's the town!core, let's be accurate with your reads here.

I don't want to see a case on Wam toMorrow like you were making moves to do earlier.

Swiss

Smash Lord
bessie bessie Wam Wam

If Font is scum, woudl you kindly explain why they've been openly disingenuous and egotistical, clearly believing themselves to be in the right.

Examples include offering as yeet then blatantly not, then acting like we're the dumb ones.
Calling me (or was it gorf) a lvl0 player
Big head to head for no gain with me
Big head to head for no gain with eido

Why would a scum, especially a solo scum who needs allies - play so stupidly?

Swiss

Smash Lord
My whole shtick with Font is that they flip from reasonable and engaging, to egotistical and rude - which is nit consistent.

And this is it, it's not consistent, she's clearly smart, but if she were scum, she would be very careful to make sure her personality arc fits in and makes 'sense'.

Top Bottom