• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games NewD3 Mafia (GAME OVER!)

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
^
I can't say I really trust fonti at all, but Swiss is reading super scummy in this exchange.

Will think on this. I'll be back closer to deadline.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I’m on the same boat as wam, but I also question how much depth a D1 scumread with 10 pages can really have on principle so I’m inclined to worry about the credibility of it. At the same time, fontis motion through eod makes me further inclined toward townreading them so at least I can likely trust that it’s a case made in earnest.

I don’t like the way some players are rationalizing scumreading maven for his play thus far. Like I get eido being worried about it cuz noob but beyond his most recent post asking for vc and nothing else (which is just objectively a bad look) we don’t need to look further for “correct” reasons to off maven beyond being inactive and having enough townreads that you’re not interested in yeeting. Seems like it should be more of a fight for why we shouldn’t yeet other slots if you’re looking for maven

also I do think Maven89 Maven89 should claim cuz from how things look he’s the play

fontisian

Smash Champion
My Day 1 "let's kill this guy" accuracy is about 50% on this site. Across two games. Heh.

But seriously, we should kill him, look at how's he reacting to me.

Eido

Smash Journeyman
Gorf do you disagree with anything in Fonti's case? Does Swiss have any clear Town/Scum tells you look for?

In Werewolves he was active and looked really meddling, and struck me as someone who enjoys playing the evil side of the game.

Here he's kinda just pardoned me and somi, and thinks Maven is a PR. And doesn't look that meddling. He's reacting to Fonti weirdly tho

fontisian

Smash Champion
Maven's claim, if true, means we are in one of these two worlds:
  • B1: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Tracker, Town Friendly Neighbor, 5x Town Vanilla
  • B2: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Jailkeeper, Town Friendly Neighbor, 5x Town Vanilla
If you are a role who knows it is not one of these two worlds (Mason, Cop or Doctor), consider claiming, either Today or Tomorrow.

If Maven is a wolf, I think the odds of Swiss being a wolf with him are high.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Last opportunity to post here, I still think somis a hit. I will have the ability to check closer to deadline in case we need numbers elsewhere

fontisian

Smash Champion
Font why do you care either way? We're not lynching Maven so why argue this point
I'm not arguing the point for Maven, I am suspicious of you.

Also, I stopped arguing the point when Gorf said he saw the same thing, since it meant you seeing it was possible? The rest is just incredulity. (And, yes, the people I normally play wouldn't have let out an unintentional soft like that either.)

It does beg the question of why you didn't unvote in the first place and instead decided to force a claim. Iirc, Gorf reacted by pushing for Somi harder, thereby defending Maven. Why didn't you do that?

Top Bottom