• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeeeeeeeees!

*totally did not force him to sign-up*

Also I might as well

/out J in FMA:B

/in Gova/J hydra for FMA:B

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Gova's still a newbie, but the kid has got potiential. It's fun to scumteam with up-and-coming players.

Even though I reaaaaalllly do hate playing as scum.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Uh...

The J/Gova hydra is for FMA:B

I'm /in by myself for Youtube Memes.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
im pretty sure i said no hydras in FMAB (i think sold2 did too) but if i didnt then i am now

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I hate mods that do that stuff. Don't do that stuff.
how come? I don't think it's too big a deal especially if its not revealed to the players. Though I haven't done it for any of the games i've run on these forums but I wouldn't mind if a mod did do so.

do others agree with EE?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Like early January, in all probability. I dunno, with you /in, Youtube Memes only needs 3 people to start, so it's likely to be circling the drain by the time my game goes up.

And Mac, I mean I was being jokey in my tone there but I do dislike that. I just feel that true randomization is the only fair way to do it; if it's even a somewhat common occurrence it becomes an unfair consideration players have to make that boils down to WIFOM with "Mod Thy God". gnomesayin

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
how many pages is DnD at? (40ppp)

how many people are left?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
If we can get 2 more /in, then Role PM's will go out RIGHT WHEN THE TWO PLAYERS /IN! Hype, the name is Youtube Memes.

@EE

I don't feel that the mafia should be granted personal roles by the mod, just cuz if I were to do that I'd totally make Swiss scum. Granting a personal role with flavour is different. Cuz that's fun.

EE should /in Youtube Memes amirite ^_^?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I know I know but gah. Hey could I do this

/in Memes

And if my hydra buddy does respond can we become a hydra? We have been talking about it but we waited a bit ^^"

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I don't see why not. I've seen a hydra opt out of a game and get replaced by one of the two players in it (happened twice in Bioware), so I don't see why the reverse couldn't happen. Especially when the game has to fill another spot before it can begin.

Mind you this is just speculation/logic -- it's still Gordo's call.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
If you wanna /in a hydra, make the hydra account and /in it. He can come along later on his own time, with the hydra account still /in the game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
EE, are you currently occupied with lots of games? If you're free I'd be totally down to join YT memes as ghEEb.

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Fine btw it's a SHE not a he :3c

I'll go create an account I guess but if she does not respond does that mean I have to ditch the account and switch to my real account or must I continue playing the game as the one-headed hydra?

Top Bottom