• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dec 12 Player-3 v Player-1 (Diddy)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You didn't date the topic title :(

BUT YOU'VE LINKED THIS ALREADY, GAWD.

Your spacing in some parts is really spot on, and your high frequency of power shields is pretty darn good.

Also do you not know the dolphin slash regrab? 6.50 should've been an easy edge hog!

Player-3

Smash Hero
You didn't date the topic title :(

BUT YOU'VE LINKED THIS ALREADY, GAWD.

Your spacing in some parts is really spot on, and your high frequency of power shields is pretty darn good.

Also do you not know the dolphin slash regrab? 6.50 should've been an easy edge hog!
i've linked it

NOONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT
except cj

:(

and i know about the regrab p1 tells me to use it all the time

but

its just not flashy enough its too boring

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
i stopped using it oos as much as i used to because i always whiffed it
You should use it to punish glide tosses into shield, Dash attacks, U-smashes, and F-smashes. It's also not a bad idea to use it as he is dashing towards you unless you know he is baiting it. I know a lot of Diddys like to Dash grab and dash attack because they feel it's safe and unpredictable.

Player-3

Smash Hero
You should use it to punish glide tosses into shield, Dash attacks, U-smashes, and F-smashes. It's also not a bad idea to use it as he is dashing towards you unless you know he is baiting it. I know a lot of Diddys like to Dash grab and dash attack because they feel it's safe and unpredictable.
yes

i whiffed it too much

Player-3

Smash Hero
You shoulda banned RC :p Unless you prefer that to FD or Smashville.
smashville is marths best stage against diddy kong

i play p1 enough on rc that i dont care if he picks it against me, that game was just a bad one xD

Top Bottom