• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deathborn for SSBB *Updated Moveset*

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Pity this board hasn't recived much attention. Deathborn IS the main villian of the F-Zero games, and his theme song + Brawling= Instant win. I'm prbably not gonna get response, though.
So you thought... :chuckle:

Seeing how we haven't even gotten a Captain Falcon update after all this time and the only F-Zero related update we did receive was Samurai Goroh AT'd - WAAAAAAAY back in July - I think it's pretty safe to assume that the franchise won't be receiving much love from Sakurai this time around... But who knows? We might get lucky...

Pulse

Smash Apprentice
(FIFTEEN DAYS!!! How slow can I be!)
I wouldn't be so quick about that. Sakurai didn't need to put Falcon in the first two, and their were more established fighters around. Sakurai seems to like the series and its zany cast, enough for me to expect another character. Plus, the series is actually pretty big (It's HUGE in Japan, and fairly big internationally.)

Top Bottom