• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Someone sent me info that Gorf was anti-kira after gorf flipped. That's why.

But whatever. Ronike tomorrow.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Holder, after a Ronike Flip, who are you looking at? On town and scum.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i guess since DJC wasn't kira theres no point in keeping this info in my head:

batsnacks, damdred(aka maven), and kyryk(aka FF) are all in the same room. The room is the SPK room and it's an anti-kira room, which to me means the majority of the players in the room are town. There may or may not be another member and i'm not sure if it makes sense to force maven or FF to reveal that information. I think that from this we can suggest that atleast one of Damdred and FF isn't scum. It's likely Kyryk was telling the truth about signaling to his group members in RVS with the whole random thing. And if this is the group that he was talking about, then that just seems townie

Ran and Orbo claim to not have access to outside rooms

Adum, Gargs, Alakaslam and TRG all claim to have access to rooms. One or none of them could be in the SPK.

Kuz has been shady about revealing his room status.

This means there is at least one more major room, (though likely there are at least 2 more rooms in the game). I want to know what the last major room is.

It's likely that some people have access to more than one room. If the total # of members of all anti-kira rooms is greater than the number of players in this game (or greater than the # of players who claim to have access to rooms) then we can deduce that that is most definitely the case

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What about Ronike? I know you and him wanted to out rooms sooo

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
To start, let's have FF reveal what rooms he has access to, his identity is in the open so there's no town interest in protecting his identity.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I also don't see how you see that as townie and not just null. Walk me through that sometime.
Oh wow forget I asked about Ronike.
Down to **** Kuz outta here

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Holder, after a Ronike Flip, who are you looking at? On town and scum.
If Ronike magically flips town, I'm dying next, if I'm not dead through the Death Note during the Night. I'd have to conclude the one guy who is never going to get lynched is Kira in this scenario.

Upon a scum flip, I'm looking at the members of the SPK next. And while I don't want a mass claim, I think the players in outside communications not in the large group or this one should be talking about these things because everything has been far too quiet and we've gone too long without progress. With the SPK confirmed, we can be extra-certain that Mellow and friends exists, which means ascertaining who is likely in such a group is a high priority.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@hbc | frozenflame I am also better at smash than you get at me mofo

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@anyone aside from macman, why am i scum.

Someone give me a bullet ffs ill shoot whoever mac tells me to i promise

:3

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
although if i had to BALLPARK call the scum team rn its like trg, ronike, ???

dunno probably FF/ or some ****

unsure of where i was to push rn because i need to read

more than anything ronike needs to die for 1914 i mean what even

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
kuz are you claiming a gun...

did you steal it from Ruy or are there 3+ guns in the game?

you should give me this gun

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
honestly kuz idk what i would ask you that would make me feel better about your slot, you've avoided Qs all game (well just avoided the game in general)

at this point, only way i'd feel better about you is to see a flip

Ronike

Smash Ace
Honestly, if I had to Pick 3 reasons as why you shouldn't lynch me, they'd be
1) So many other scummier people, like kuz, who pretty arduously refuses to play the game
2) We really can't afford another mislynch, and besides the likelyhood that our room has someone that can read it in the scum team, which the more I think about it, the only way I can see that working at this point is someone unnamed being able to view it
3) I came back special for you guys! :bee:

But yeah, I know you guys have to lynch me tomorrow :confused: Just makes me sad that we're going to lose now, though admittedly my morale for this has been down for a while now, so w/e, frees up some time for me. Wanted to post a last hurrah I suppose, might not see much of me after this.

For what its worth: Top 3 Picks for scum:
1) FF. Specially if he doesn't die tonight, even though his names out there.
2) Kuz. I mean seriously, play the game man.
3) Slam. Guy posts that his own meta means he's town? The **** is that **** even? Admittedly, less sure on him, but couldn't ever get to a point where I'd be more sure, as this dude's impossible to read. Would like to see him gone if the above two aren't scum, though again, if they aren't, we've lost.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Honestly, if I had to Pick 3 reasons as why you shouldn't lynch me, they'd be
1) So many other scummier people, like kuz, who pretty arduously refuses to play the game
2) We really can't afford another mislynch, and besides the likelyhood that our room has someone that can read it in the scum team, which the more I think about it, the only way I can see that working at this point is someone unnamed being able to view it
3) I came back special for you guys! :bee:

But yeah, I know you guys have to lynch me tomorrow :confused: Just makes me sad that we're going to lose now, though admittedly my morale for this has been down for a while now, so w/e, frees up some time for me. Wanted to post a last hurrah I suppose, might not see much of me after this.

For what its worth: Top 3 Picks for scum:
1) FF. Specially if he doesn't die tonight, even though his names out there.
2) Kuz. I mean seriously, play the game man.
3) Slam. Guy posts that his own meta means he's town? The **** is that **** even? Admittedly, less sure on him, but couldn't ever get to a point where I'd be more sure, as this dude's impossible to read. Would like to see him gone if the above two aren't scum, though again, if they aren't, we've lost.
It doesn't count as coming back if you're just going to be a waste of space. What hypocrisy, at least kuz made it clear that he's v/la because he's doing a 40 page research paper.

Stop being a useless waste of space and stop randomly dropping conversation threads, you know answer questions.

And yes, it's damn obvious who you and holder are referring to, we'll take it into consideration when the time comes.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Jesus christ man, Ive answered your question about four different times! Learn to ****in read please. You. and Garg. I find to be fairly townie. Based off the things I found in my reread. Specifically that you btoh seem to have very natural reactions and such. I didn't really re-interpret, so much as reevaluate what I thought made you seem off compared to what seemed good coming from you, and found the balance to be towards the good. Does that ****ing answer your question? Or are you gonna ask the same thing yet AGAIN? :bee:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
All I needed was a yes or no to that last one, but that's a yes. Only took you over an entire day phase and each time required dragging it out of you kicking and screaming.

Why am I asking you to answer so precisely? Watch and learn...

Hey @Gargaglione are the ronike points I quoted in my 1851 accurate assessments? Was I speaking about discrediting people in general or did I simply find your reasons for discrediting people scummy?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
And now, the evening report with Kiyomi Takada!

Good evening. Apologies for the recent technical difficulties and scheduling changes on our network.

Kira is still on the loose. Authorities are working to find those who would seek to kill any opposed to their will.

It appears, however, that the killings have paused. Some have stated that it is possible Kira has dissolved.

I am here tonight to remind you that not only are Kira still active, they are quite dangerous. Please be advised.

It has come to light that HBC Mac has been seen performing suspicious activities at night. If anyone sees HBC Mac, it is advised to avoid him and report his location.

Our hope is to actively aid official forces in an indirect, safe manner. If he is innocent of crimes he may remain undisturbed. However, if he is guilty, his efforts to further the cause of Kira may be severely hampered.

Dusk 3 Ends

and

Night 3 Begins

Night 3 will be 24 hours long. It will end January 10, 13:00:00 GMT-7

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Day 4 Begins!
We're alive!

Adumbrodeus, FrozenFlame, th3kuzinator, Ronike, Mac, The Real Gamer, Holder of the Heel, Ranmaru, Alakaslam, Orboknown, Maven, Gargaglione

Day 4 Ends January 15, 13:00:00 GMT-7

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Seriously, why aren't people dying? Is Kira/Scum planning for a mass heart attack disaster all at once? Foolishness.

##Ronike

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I have absolutely no comprehension as to what Maven is saying, all I know is I want him to die now. God dammit this Day was supposed to be simple.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Seriously, why aren't people dying? Is Kira/Scum planning for a mass heart attack disaster all at once? Foolishness.

##Ronike

Or we haven't given em names so they can't kill.

##Ronike

Also this should be a forlorn conclusion don't think that anything Kiyomi Takada says about mac's activities matters.

Top Bottom