• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So the guy that everyone wants to vig is supposedly the vig with no bullets...and even if he actually is the vig the guy who can provide him with ammo won't want to do so because half the game wants him dead...

Oh well Ruy, at least you flipping Town would make Rajam more obvious for townreading you at a point where no one in their right mind would be doing so.
what do you mean?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
you do realize ryker was killed n1 right? scum clearly wrote rykers name down and didn't have access to his player name. you wanna know why? why the **** would scum write the player name down of ryker, who in the show was clearly mafia aligned. they can definitely kill just from player names. ruy should tell us his character

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
and if scum NK him, then it does our job for us right? since everyone is so tied up in Ruy's alignment right now.

speaking of ryker, we can almost 100% assume he was killed by misa, who is a scum player afraid ryker would catch them if he was town, but doesn't know the alignment of her other scum players. whether she knows who kira is idk

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Kuz are you serious? I've been working under the assumption that the-man hydra died just to get the death note in play; a mod-activated event.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
EBWOP: shown by how in the OP by the-man being player #0 and his existence on the playerlist contradicting Zenny's "no hydras" rule. Plus, both of those players individually declined joining the game.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
well **** me that would have been nice to know hahahahahaha man here i am sittin tryna hardbody setup analyze

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And I know he checked Mac for bullets but who is the person who can provide someone with ammo? I'm pretty sure no one has claimed that ability and we have not discussed that.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
and mac trust me i see you there gears spinning in your head trying relate the fact im not giving you the info you want to the comment i made in the beginning of the game about people existing in qts not being mod confirmed waiting for the right moment to declare im the scum in the pack

first, chill. second, i like you, lets do cool things together. thirdly, lets not lynch ryu tomorrow. fourth, since thats the case, who's your next biggest scumpick?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
i thought it was already discussed, since garg brought it up in broad daylight

wtf is happening here? is no one else seeing this disconnect or am i reading something wrong...

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Garg said "...and even if he [RUY] actually is the vig the guy who can provide him with ammo [??????] won't want to do so because half the game wants HIM dead..."

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
OOHHHHH, garg was saying half the game wants Ruy dead, not the person who can give ammo

sorry guys my brain is much from finals :(

Orboknown

Smash Hero
And I know he checked Mac for bullets but who is the person who can provide someone with ammo? I'm pretty sure no one has claimed that ability and we have not discussed that.
Its been implied that someone has to be able to because ryu himself said he had no bullets

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
right? play sloppy af right now.

real question now is what happens to someone if they're given the deathnote without having the morbid composer ability?

Ice and Fire

Zen | Macman
First we have to lynch ryu unless you want to lose the game. Esp since scum knows he's able to use the death note now

second explain why ryu isn't scum

Third I wasn't gonna call you scum I was just gonna get my nikkas to cap you

Orboknown

Smash Hero
They need a character claim I think, I was also told of I got a death note I could use it. admitting I got a gun doesn't reveal this.

Also shooting isn't that simple you gotta load up the gun with x amount if bullets abd you can only shoot that much.

Because Garg was scummier and while I am thinking about him as scum I still think you white knighting him is a load of bull.

Because I got ****ing final and I'm only checking when I can, I'm studying for sociology.

Not til finals are done.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I just realized that the Morbid Composer ability doesn't necessitate that player being scum considering that there were heroes in the show who used the Death Note.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
"while they hold this notebook"

I'm confused, why make that distinction if the people who could use that ability were Kira-aligned to begin with?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Holder, is there only one death note in the show?
Well, some spoilers here.

There was Gelus' notebook who has passed down to Misa Amane from Rem, Sidoh's notebook was passed down to Light Yagami from Ryuk before Sidoh came much later to take it back (much later than the Higuchi arc), and also there was Rem's notebook which was left behind when she dies after the Higuchi arc ends because she kills someone that is alive here in this game to save Light/Misa. In the entire series there was a maximum of three active notebooks held by humans.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
If there is anyone who possesses the Morbid Composer ability but is in fact a townie, please step forward because remaining silent about it hurts town. If you wish to be a part of the town and not ever be pro-kira, that is the choice you should make. You don't have to be afraid if you do it if you're not being grilled for your play like Aoi has been.

Top Bottom