• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear Smasher. You are cordially invited to: National Pub Poker League Nights - DEC 18

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
National Pub Poker League Nights @ Queensbridge Hotel (QBH)

http://www.nationalpubpokerleague.com.au/venue_details.php?venue_id=301600&

WEBSITE - http://www.queensbridge.com.au/

LOCATION MAP -

NEXT POKER MEET:
TUESDAY 18TH DECEMBER, 6PM
*FREE ENTRY*

Come join Sam, Blazey, Caotique and co. for some competitive but friendly poker!

Dates - don't reckon we'll go all to these, we'll just post which ones we want to go to - however the full QBH dates for the current season are:

Upcoming NPPL Events @ Queensbridge Hotel

December, 2007
Tue 4th Dec, 2007 - 6pm
Tue 11th Dec, 2007 - 6pm
Tue 18th Dec, 2007 - 6pm
Tue 25th Dec, 2007 - 6pm

January, 2008
Tue 1st Jan, 2008 - 6pm
Tue 8th Jan, 2008 - 6pm
Tue 15th Jan, 2008 - 6pm
Tue 22nd Jan, 2008 - 6pm
Tue 29th Jan, 2008 - 6pm

February, 2008
Tue 5th Feb, 2008 - 6pm
Tue 12th Feb, 2008 - 6pm
Tue 19th Feb, 2008 - 6pm
Tue 26th Feb, 2008 - 6pm

March, 2008
Tue 4th Mar, 2008 - 6pm
Tue 11th Mar, 2008 - 6pm
Tue 18th Mar, 2008 - 6pm
Tue 25th Mar, 2008 - 6pm

April, 2008
Tue 1st Apr, 2008 - 6pm
Tue 8th Apr, 2008 - 6pm
Tue 15th Apr, 2008 - 6pm

~SAM'S 22ND BIRTHDAY~

1st of December!! it'll be on like donkey kong ~ I hope to see you there to catch up with the legendary Sam over some exotic and rare teas! just the thing he needs to gain some mindgames. plz RSVP, mates welcome, etc. He'll just be happy seeing you there, so come join us!

Date - Saturday, December 1, 2007
Time - 7pm til 10pm
Location - Oriental Tea House (original base of new Australian Idol Natalie Gauci)
Street - 455 Chapel Street, South Yarra
Map - http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=455+Chapel+Street,+South+Yarra,+Australia
Website - http://www.orientalteahouse.com.au/

it's a tea/yum cha restaurant, so indulge yourself as you please; they have alcoholic tea. we'll probably do something afterwards, after all its saturday night - nothing too crazy just whatever suits the crowd at the time

** PLZ POST IF YOU ARE COMING... BABY **

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
presents are welcome, but not necessary. :) i'm sure he'll be just happy with people turning up to celebrate his life

i might get a big card and get all of us to scribble/draw in it

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I'll come! Probable won't have much to spend but I'll be there.

Also, now when you say they have alcoholic tea, does that include a certain type of tea from Long Island?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
everyone is invited!

<3 4 Blazey - the teas are mostly of shanghai origin, long island tea i dont think so. should check the online menu =) i think shaz is coming too, yey

Myst Walker

Smash Apprentice
On that note:
Do you guys know that that oldddd pre-order you guys gave me for Mario Galaxy yonks back pretty much arrived right in time for my birthday? Pre-empted b-day present! haha.

The EB guy had trouble figuring out why my name was Sam, "The man" though

Thanks to all the well wishers, and everyone who's coming! It'll be a blast!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i still remember this
cao: "can you use my camera for a picture too?"
sam's dad: "no!"
*cao's heart breaks*

and haha blazey, you were funny as hell

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
LOL. Everything about that night was too good. Although in my haste to get to the bus I did forget to say it was nice to meet the two lovely ladies there that night.

CAO! We still playing poker at Melb Central tomorrow night?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
BLAZEY! i got dance class! shaz said he has job clashes! looks like we'll have to wait till some other day... :(

http://www.nationalpubpokerleague.com.au/venue_details.php?venue_id=301600&
hey dude, lets go to this one on the tuesday december 18th @ QBH 6pm, and tell shaz as well. im telling sam about it now :)

LOL i got 2nd one out of a whole season and ended up 23rd in my local division. new season started last week, its so easy to place top 8, if we commit we can make regionals!!

HAHAHA IMMA MAKE THIS A POKER THREAD

hero_link

Smash Cadet
WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????? :(:(:(:(:mad::(:( -runs out on the street in the heavy rain with his shirt half ripped-

i love poker....................... and im missing it.................. this sucks :urg:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
correct my friend, no limit texas holdem. dont worry missing one - as you can see on the first post there many more down the line

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i dont see anything on the website thats says its over 18's only, since the league isn't gambling. i guess if youre really interested you can chase up that issue by contacting whoever necessary on the site

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i'm not gunna bother, you know my parents... enough xD

maybe tomorrow :)

hero_link

Smash Cadet
yes, i agree with dekar. i have the parents issue of gambling bbbbuuutttt it's worth a try. got nothing to lose.
And dekar, i can hold my own in poker, when i played with my crew i noticed that redx was pretty good at his mind games. Competition not only in smash

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
I turn 21 on december the 18th.

I'm thinking of doing something.
It's going to happen around the 18th, maybe before or after.

My dad was ment to be organising something, but no news yet. So maybe I'll have to get my Arse into gear and organise something. Your all invited as soon as I know how and when.

But 85 percent doubtful nothing is going to happen as of present.

Top Bottom