• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear MN

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I don't feel like registering on your special site (why is that a thing?), so when one of you sees this pass it on.

You have been **** talking for way too long about your neighbor to the East - you know as well as I that you guys would get straight-up ****ed up and beat down in a crew battle of any size. So I'm throwing the guantlet; come to Madtown and get your medicine. You name the date when however many punk-*** mediocre MN "smash players" can come down and we'll make the crew battle the main event of IMDB 5. And no johns when you get crushed.

tl;dr When are all you fine MN gentleman free to come to WI and be free?

PS. IL you're more than welcome to come and watch. There will be a regular tournament, too.

Wake

Smash Master
Man, if you're being considered for the WI crew, then I don't think it's even worth it.

I assume Amanze has been talking a lot of trash? lol

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
damn what a callout AND A POP OFF WTFF CHILL OUT DUDE YOUR KILLIN THEM

Puffinator

Smash Ace
Why do people still debate this? We've beaten MN countless times in crew battles. In fact, I've played in and won so many crew battles against MN that even the thought of having another one bores me. I can only assume MN is trolling.

john!

Smash Hero
they're just gonna send 1 or 2 decent players, get crushed, then talk **** about how they "could've beaten us if more people had come" on their forum that nobody else bothers to read. it would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Haha its cute to me that everyone thinks I started it. Its cool, however it was started me and my MN Goon's will sure to finish it. Wisconsin ain't about that life and we will prove it to you guys come September 22nd.

Wake

Smash Master
Why do people still debate this? We've beaten MN countless times in crew battles. In fact, I've played in and won so many crew battles against MN that even the thought of having another one bores me. I can only assume MN is trolling.
Lol, this isn't 04 anymore, but nice try. I suppose now that the rest of MN has been dragged into this...

they're just gonna send 1 or 2 decent players, get crushed, then talk **** about how they "could've beaten us if more people had come" on their forum that nobody else bothers to read. it would be funny if it weren't so sad.
hahaha oh John, as if you would even get to be in the crew battle ;)

ORLY

Smash Master
ain't no one does crew battles for brawl

it's just not that type of game

i wanna do a RPS draft crew battle at this too. THE GAME IS AFOOT

kd-

Smash Lord
The only people I recognized was RRR, Quaz and Frootloop and wasn't sure if they were participating in this/what game they were participating.

Both sides need to step up and represent, this is hype

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
MAH BOI FrootLoop has agreed to sign the 5 Dollar Bill he will be forced to hand me once the crew battle is completed. It would be appreciated if all the WI representatives would do so, that way I can put it up in my room when this is all said and done.

By the end of the Crew Battle, were gonna make sure every WI member has bought the farm.

Wake

Smash Master
While we're talking, have any of you heard of the saying, "bought the farm" meaning "to die"? RRR said it one day, but nobody had ever heard of it, and some random people from Perkins said it's because he's from WI lol.

Quaz

Smash Master
lets see who does WI even have

we have Frank Vino mundunguu gibby ace.. I guess sanchaz when he plays.

steve and cosmo like quyit the game forever

Im probably not going

does john still count as WI?

man doesnt feel like we have much actually. lol

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Frank Sanchaz Vino Mundungibby Me (& possibly John) is all we need anyways. Quaz is cool, too (if he comes).

And yeah I've heard bought the farm as a euphemism for dying before.

kd-

Smash Lord
The only Brawl crew battle I watched was at Impulse, and by 'crew battle I watched' I mean 'game I watched' because someone decided Pit vs. ICs with the timer at 99 was a good idea -_-;

ORLY

Smash Master
yeah bought the farm is an old timer saying for death

also: i'd like to submit an IL crew (without kelly smith, if we can help it. it's just more fun that way ;D sorry kels)

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure this is worse than the SRK peeps. Let me get the popcorn.

Top Bottom