• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DE players.....

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
I like the ranks Tru. Keep up the good work and hope we can hang out this weekend!

P.S. Thanks for putting me at 9!

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
good thread idea Tru, and list wise i agree with it for the most part. I dont know everyone that listed but the majority. I played ultima scout at 1 of the bi-weekly tornys (think it was the first one i went to with you guys) and won, but its was a close match. I would need to have a more up to date battle with him. Besides that matter i would agree with everything. Tyrant has a much wider variety of playing styles compared to alot of people i have played against (curse your turtlemas Tyrant!). O just wondering who is JC and B.Sxiz, ive probably played against them and cant remeber.

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I'm not sure who most of those people are, however I would be game with a tourney or two to settle the rankings. >_> I've been practicing

What?

Smash Apprentice
UltimaScout and Bjob aren't from DE. They're PA Smashers that are part of my crew.

I'm the only DE Smasher out of them. I keep forgetting about that myself as I see these guys all the time at my house.

Hey, Tru, I'll totally support a DE exclusive fest to find out the official Delaware ranking.

I'm way flattered that you put in the top ten.

And mad love goes out to all of y'all that gave UltimaScout his props. That was really cool.

To put some perspective there; Mow gives respect to his Falcon. Don't quote me, but I believe both he and Cape said that UltimaScout's Falcon was #3 in the state.

I'll show you guys a speedy Ganon if you forgive my all-around Smash Suckitude.

Hit me up so we can get this thing organized.

Kamui

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'm not really from DE. I'll definately come to the tournament either to just spectate or play in the meantime. How about we have just DE players then semi-DE players? Haha solution.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I'm going to come to Delaware one day and wear a shirt that says "I am the best player in DE", then have people MM me for it.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Ah I remember now Tru=.

That reminds me, I need to play Chinesah again and see if he can still **** me with pikachu, haha. ;) Wow when was that tourney? feels like eternity ago that I actually went to a fest at Btree's. I'm guessing it was in November? Back when I was a super-newb? :)

I remember you guys though. Who was it in the falco dittos? You guys were mad good despite the squandering.

JMSiebach

Smash Rookie
wow...i suck...
i agree with tyrant and foxxx at the top though (of those i've played)

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
There's no way the bi-weekly at Btree's house was in 07. I have been off the scene from December 19 till January 29 due to winter break, and I have not been to a single bi-weekly at Btree's place since I got back (because there hasn't been one!). That event happened in November or December, likely November.

I remember the falco that ended up losing did like a phantasm off the side a couple times. Otherwise it was really close.

Did you want me to PM you this? I just have to defend my memory, even if it is kinda bad. :p

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
I dont know the majority of the people on the list but I like the placements of those I know.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
0. BTree :)
1.UltimaScout
2.Tru=
3.Binge
4.Bjob
5.Foxx
6.zl.Tyrant
7. What? TheBadGod
8+. I don't know the other people.

This list is based on what I recall from your play styles at the last tournament in Baltimore. Bjob might do better than listed, I know he improved a lot. I'm assuming you guys did as well, but I don't know how much.

zL.tyranT

Smash Cadet
label

Thanks for the rank Tru, but im not sure i deserve :O. Im not sure if i agree with the comment about DE players not caring. I am kinda busy though. Alan and I are still serious about this. I also think that you should be #1. I believe that you deserve it out of all of us.

-Mike

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
**** dude. I wasn't spamming, I was being honest. I'm mad better than I was that night. I had a headache and was tired that day too so I wasn't on my A game. You don't need to get all angry about it, we can just play again and see how it plays out right?

I never said you didn't win that night. If you want to get technical... I 3 stocked your falco, and will continue to do so :-P

lol, sheesh where is your sense of competition

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Haha. I don't know what your whole purpose is regardless. There is noone to impress that cares. You being so sensitive over people posting about matches instead of PMing you about it just makes you look anal about people's opinions on your smash skill. Like anyone cares >.>

Don't take this the wrong way, it's not meant to be insulting. You really just need to chill with being so aggressive towards people over things that dont matter.

That being said: Much like PA, there are ZERO good players in DE. :laugh:

zL.tyranT

Smash Cadet
Haha. I don't know what your whole purpose is regardless. There is noone to impress that cares. You being so sensitive over people posting about matches instead of PMing you about it just makes you look anal about people's opinions on your smash skill. Like anyone cares >.>

Don't take this the wrong way, it's not mean to be insulting. You really just need to chill with being so aggressive towards people over things that dont matter.

That being said: Much like PA, there are ZERO good players in DE. :laugh:
Just out of curiosity; what are you basing your scale of how good we are or are not?

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I use M2K scales for most of my judgements :laugh:

But seriously. Didn't your best player get ***** by chinesahh(who is a good player)?

Kamui

Smash Rookie
Tru, I appreciate that you didn't take me off the list. Don't worry about Ultima Scout, all this advancement is boosting his ego a bit. As for the rankings, we all have to play again. That will decide who goes where. And again Ultima Scout and I aren't from DE anyway and we don't know much about De players.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
To anybody that actually cares about this thread, and wants to play hit me up on here. I will game with anybody.

Need advice, I'm there. Want to give some, I'm there.

PM me and I can send you my phone number if we really want to do this.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
No one talks behind your back about stuff. I assumed Chinesahh ***** you. And I assumed you would respond like that. Or did you... not... get *****? In which case, I would be happy to hear how the matches went.

And at that last paragraph containing some sob story: Smash comes second to everything else. You making it a priority over anything is your own choice, and that is for you to deal with. Don't try to pin things like that on other people and make it look like you are sacrificing so much. Get your priorities straight >.>

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
No one talks behind your back about stuff. I assumed Chinesahh ***** you. And I assumed you would respond like that. Or did you... not... get *****? In which case, I would be happy to hear how the matches went.

And at that last paragraph containing some sob story: Smash comes second to everything else. You making it a priority over anything is your own choice, and that is for you to deal with. Don't try to pin things like that on other people and make it look like you are sacrificing so much. Get your priorities straight >.>
Hey Cactuar, remember the time I ***** you in Fox ditto's?

No? Yeah I don't either.

BUT!!! I do remember the time when you used the force against me... that was pretty cheap.

"Well, it's about that time!!"

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Wait. So if you tried to quit before... and people said it was just for attention... and then you did come back and continue playing...

I am one of the more positive people in the smash community when it comes to promoting the game and trying to make people happy and continue playing. Every time I see you post, it's with these extremely negative comments about things, with you getting overly emo about nothing. You freaked out at that guy for commenting on your Falco match, when he wasn't even sure what you didn't want him to post, and even apologized in his own post ahead of time. This isn't the kind of behavior that makes people appreciate the smash community.

Then, in your post about the power ranking, you 1) Say it was just a joke thread anyway 2) Say you weren't placing yourself on it because you wanted to see where other people put you. Then why the hell did you get so overly offensive towards UltimaScout just because he put himself over you? Even if you are better, your attitude in response to him is inappropriate.

Bottom line. Quit or don't. It won't affect me in the least. I don't think you have any reason to quit. You really need to adjust your attitude though >_>

Top Bottom