• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DE players.....

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Since you don't want to post anymore, you can still PM in response to my post if you'd like.

You're cool in real life, but your posts have a negative tone. You may not mean it to come out negative, but it does. One solution? Stop posting and just come to fests. Just a thought: the top pro players don't post very much.

You seem to lack in self esteem, which is why you take offense from other people's posts about your skill level. You must boost your own confidence and believe in yourself. If people say you're at a level below what you believe to be true, then prove to them otherwise. Talk is cheap, and contradicting people's opinions won't get you anywhere.

This is a problem for many people, but try to construct your posts with more thought. Revise your posts before hitting the Post button. Think about what you're saying and place yourself in other people's shoes.

Stop saying you're sorry and apologizing all the time. Talk is cheap; show it with your actions.

Suggestions: capitalize your 'I's, start the beginning of each sentence with a capital letter, put a space between periods and the first letter of a new sentence, and end each sentence with a period. People will take your posts more seriously if you post seriously.

Best of wishes and I hope to see you at the next Catonsville for some Tru= training!

What?

Smash Apprentice
March. I will host an "official" Delaware Smash ranking tourney in March.

It'll be open to everybody, so I'd love to see Chuck make it down.

There will be one tournament to determine who in our very small state is the best.

Bring your ego, but leave the bull****.

Aim me.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
wtf lol fleurs is obviously the best DE player in existance. but come to think of it ive never heard of any other DE players. i used to live in DE for a bit

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
hey i remember you tru= im the guy you falco dittoed, did you ever post the vids oh and btw if you could please don't put the vids of me vs chineesah you should coming to pa tourneys so i can play you more

NO=

Smash Rookie
hey i remember you tru= im the guy you falco dittoed, did you ever post the vids oh and btw if you could please don't put the vids of me vs chineesah you should coming to pa tourneys so i can play you more
hes working on the vids. he doesnt own a comp. so ill help im' out ;)

Top Bottom