• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Online Ditto Tourenement!(sign up is closed)

Psychotic Penguin

Smash Cadet
Calling all DDD players to a fun online ditto tournement to see who's the best online DDD brawler. Sign-up is open and will close a week from now 8/7/08. Have fun!

The open stages are:

Final Destination
Battle Field
SmashVille
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise

The rules are:

Three stock

No items

No time limit

Tournement will be Round Robin

INFINATE GRABING IS BANNED MAX NUMBER OF GRABS IN A ROW: 5

Here is the sign-up list:

1.Psychotic Penguin (0602-6005-3792)
2.krehz (0473-7473-1225)
3.Chocti ( 3351-3690-6054)
4.Vayseth (1934-0372-2901)
5.Tyser (We need your friend code)
6.bschung (3909-7195-7042)
7.Poorboy93 (1461-7052-7792)
8.ynnek123 (0302-1240-0730)
9.Samus-t (4296-3285-2253)
10.CO18 (5370-0073-7474)

brawlerbrad91

Smash Journeyman
DDD ditto's are lamesauce, you can infinite DDD's once you get to the edge of the stage, so it would not be very good battles. No offense, but for that reason, people probably won't sign up.

Konwukulups

Smash Cadet
Is it really that easy to perform? This is lag-fi we're talking about here. I've never been able to pull off even one regrab of the standing infinite online.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I wouldn't mind entering, seeing as the infinite grabbing is taken out. Chain grabbing is still okay tho? Codes are by my name.

bschung

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2981-6884-5065
It starts Friday and ends as soon as everybody fights each other
So by that do you mean:

1) Friday at X P.M. we all meet in a chat room, play all matches in quick succession so as to be finished within a few hours (similar to a regular offline tournament)?

2) Or do you mean everyone schedules the brawls on their own over a period of a few days (some online tournaments seem to be done this way too)?

---

If it's the first, then I too cannot make this - there's a tournament i'm signed up for that starts at 4 PM EST on Friday.

I'm no Smash Director but it seems like if you subtract vayseth and i from the list, you have few enough people to just finish the whole thing all at once.

Psychotic Penguin

Smash Cadet
So by that do you mean:

1) Friday at X P.M. we all meet in a chat room, play all matches in quick succession so as to be finished within a few hours (similar to a regular offline tournament)?

2) Or do you mean everyone schedules the brawls on their own over a period of a few days (some online tournaments seem to be done this way too)?
This is the one.
---

If it's the first, then I too cannot make this - there's a tournament i'm signed up for that starts at 4 PM EST on Friday.

I'm no Smash Director but it seems like if you subtract vayseth and i from the list, you have few enough people to just finish the whole thing all at once.
I might not be able to do all of this but hopefully.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I just tried practicing online, and my connection must SUCK because I had over a second of lag. Therefore, I prolly won't do this anyway =(

poorboy93

Smash Cadet
LET CO18 JOIN a tourny isnt good without hard PEOPLE ahah, I WANNA SEE HIS D3
oh and when does this start? its today right?

bschung

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2981-6884-5065
Okay... I've put in everyone's FC except for Tyser.

So, how are we doing this? a round-robin of best 2of3s, post the results of matches in this thread?

I guess I will be on SWF Friend Finder if any of you want to drop me a line to have our match...

(Tyser, you gave us a 16-digit number...)

Chocti

Smash Rookie
Ok i've added everyone already, i see bschung is online, i'll try to play with him

CO18

Smash Hero
Great games man, youve got a really nice ddd, took me by surprise a bit. I won 2-0/

We can play friendlies a little later if you want, ima try to knock out as many of these matches as i can right now.

Poorboy wanna play now?

Top Bottom