• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Online Ditto Tourenement!(sign up is closed)

Vayseth

Smash Master
I dno, but I just got back from a family emergency and now I have finals this week. With everyone playing each other already, I don't think it's worth it for me to enter. I'll drop for now, but I'll try to do it when I'm not so busy >.<

ynnek123

Smash Ace
wow, I think bschung might be the meanest online player out there o_O he totally burned me 2-0 I had no chance n_n playing vs CO was nothing in comparison to this humiliation >_>

I think I'm the underdog in this tournament lol

CO18

Smash Hero
wow, I think bschung might be the meanest online player out there o_O he totally burned me 2-0 I had no chance n_n playing vs CO was nothing in comparison to this humiliation >_>

Sum1 wanna play?

bschung

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2981-6884-5065

Maybe CO18 was taking it easy on you... or maybe the lag between you guys prevented too many maneuvers... because he's really good! And I don't know if you played him but I also lost to Aero. We all have a lot to learn...

Thanks to penguin for organizing this. GGs everyone so far!

bschung

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2981-6884-5065
I don't think everyone's played each other yet...

People on the original list who've played at least 1 match:
penguin
chocti
poorboy
bschung
ynnek
aero
co18

People who haven't (and i'm assuming won't):
krehz
vayseth
tyser

If you've already played everyone on the first list, I guess you might be done.

bschung

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2981-6884-5065
I think I've played everyone now:

2-0 penguin
2-0 chocti
2-0 poorboy
2-0 ynnek
0-2 aero
0-2 co18

8W-4L (or 4W-2L), GGs