• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i predominantly said sup because you didn't list me, lel (unless i'm blind but i'm pretty sure i'm not)

i'm like 99% certain gorf is trying to finish off the tracker

BarDulL

Town Vampire
sokr and i are going out for the night

not sure what his schedule is, but i'll be busy til monday

pce
damnit man you are on the verge of death and i also have to peace out in 10 mins

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf that is srsly the worst excuse ever to lynch them. 'oh they're going to be RB'd all game so may as well lynch them.' then they'll just move to someone else afterwards, that doesn't benefit us at all

BarDulL

Town Vampire
like ok i get the point, yeah we can kill KWK because wifom is balls but that doesn't mean we have to dismiss their earlier trackings.; rake can confirm or deny whether or not he was tracked. the fact that he hasn't confirm or denied it is super sus

BarDulL

Town Vampire
rake saying that KWK is potentially scum means that KWK's results from rake's point of view pretty much have to be faked, otherwise rake is being raketarded and that's why i want an answer from him

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
rake saying that KWK is potentially scum means that KWK's results from rake's point of view pretty much have to be faked, otherwise rake is being raketarded and that's why i want an answer from him
he's being raketarded. my result's real and he knows it. hence him telling me not to talk about fight club/getting pissed when i outed him

BarDulL

Town Vampire
he's being raketarded. my result's real and he knows it. hence him telling me not to talk about fight club/getting pissed when i outed him
then he has to be scum because there is no way in hell he's cop in this set up. idk why his posts got limited but something's fishy as hell

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i dont know why he thinks my result could potentially be faked seeing as it's correct and on him
i'm thinking the post count limitation is a means for him to get out of this **** situation and to hopefully get rid of you before it's too late. rake needs to come in here and verify your ability use and not waste posts like how he just did.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
he can do it as part of a really big post that addresses everything.

and he needs to save his last post for voting the wagon of choice if he's needed.

his reaction makes it pretty clear that my track result is correct. he all caps calls me a moron for outing him, and he never denies the result. because it is correct

JeXs

Smash Champion
If he's scum I'd be dead or at least something would have happened, no? To my knowledge, nothing happened to me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
he can do it as part of a really big post that addresses everything.

and he needs to save his last post for voting the wagon of choice if he's needed.

his reaction makes it pretty clear that my track result is correct. he all caps calls me a moron for outing him, and he never denies the result. because it is correct
so no one cc this if you're a tracker and KWK's lying
do you see this post or not KWK

jexs it could have been a number of things

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
damnit man you are on the verge of death and i also have to peace out in 10 mins

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf that is srsly the worst excuse ever to lynch them. 'oh they're going to be RB'd all game so may as well lynch them.' then they'll just move to someone else afterwards, that doesn't benefit us at all
are you kidding? lynching him tells us whether he's lying scum (which @ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake SHOULD SERIOUSLY CONFIRM OR DENY IN HIS NEXT POST) or if he's ACTUALLY rb'd. with his word right now there IS no proof, unless he has other results. at this point we have nothing to trust but kwk's word. and personally, i'm not willing to just do that.

@ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids willin to give another result if you have one?

also i think his reaction was moreso in line with mine, questioning why dafuq you'd try n out em if he's a cop. like, i get it now, but i didn't initially.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
If he's scum I'd be dead or at least something would have happened, no? To my knowledge, nothing happened to me.
do you know what abilities scum has at their disposal?

if hes town this isnt the reason

yes bardull i see that point. i dont really understand it because it's pretty clear im not lying abuot being a tracker, but eh

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
the thing is im feeling that the people i have results on are potentially scummy and i want them to have to commit to telling the truth about their claim in the future rather than letting on that i know where they went

BarDulL

Town Vampire
the story isn't adding up to me atm and i think he majorly screwed up. will elaborate more later but i'm going to the gym.

btw KWK who were you tracking yesterDay when Ran died? sry if i missed it. i think i read somewhere that you said it was washed

k i'm out

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
like ok i get the point, yeah we can kill KWK because wifom is balls but that doesn't mean we have to dismiss their earlier trackings.; rake can confirm or deny whether or not he was tracked. the fact that he hasn't confirm or denied it is super sus
im not talking about my role but i can confirm i was on jexs, and i was super mad and me calling him a moron should confirm to you that his result on me is legit

Chaco

Never Logs In
I literally told you what I'm claiming. Chaco visited me and is town, mod confirmed.. I have a theory behind this but I wanna hear chaco and rykers output on this
Heh, heh. He's right. My ability is to visit a player and I get mod confirmed as town to that player (100% rate). Early D1 I used it on Ranmaru when he started pushing me to see if he'd pursue or back down. He backed down immediately. If he continued pushing I was gonna out myself and confirm by visiting another player and get him for continuing a push after being noted I was confirmed town.

But yes, Wott is correct, and I know why he's asking Ryker for details.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Eh, don't know what to make out about KWK being tracker. Uhm though guys HIS CLAIM FALLS IN PERFECT WITH WHAT BSL CLAIMED. Obviously KWK has more used than two shots this far. BSL mentioned more people than just one as well. I'd say he sets out a bunch of bugs at once and can get feelrs for multiple people at once. The role he is mentioning is WAY to strong for town, I think. I'm not certain about this.

But it would seem to me KWK is maknig a safeclaim from BSL's death. Lines up to perfectly imho. Especially of the detail about how BSL said he gets names. Right?

I still think KWK needs to die due to principle. We learn a lot from his flip and if he's gonna get ridden by an RB all game, whats the point?

Things to chew on for sure. @ BarDulL BarDulL thoughts? @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf same question. Also to @ JeXs JeXs and @ Wots All This Then? Wots All This Then?

Chaco

Never Logs In
@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf can you see why my stance on shield now, lol. Was thinking about claiming also if it came down to it, to make sure town got BP.

Top Bottom