• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dash Dancing Could Definitely Be a Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escorcho

Smash Rookie
This is an updateable game. This means that given enough people, changes could be made to better the game. Therefore, we all need to come together and share our thoughts on social media, to Nintendo, etc. in order to make this possible. And, of course I am talking about Melee/64 dash dancing, not whatever it is in Brawl.

On a side note, this is the one thing, besides l-canceling that wouldn't have been hard to do but was probably neglected as a middle finger to the competitive community. It's something even the most casual of players would appreciate.

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Asking for a more competitive game isn't going to do a thing. Sakurai pretty much refuses to appeal to us because he wants Smash to only be played as a party game. What makes you think he'd bring back an old mechanic just for us? As much as I want it to happen, chances are, it won't.

Last edited:

Quillion

Smash Hero
Dash Dancing always exists. It's just a bit harder in Brawl.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Petitions rarely do anything for video games and the metagame for Smash 4 isn't even a month old yet. This being said, I'm closing this thread because this is merely coming off as sour grapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom